How screwed up will Generation Z(1996-2015) be primarily due to the biased politics of MSM, teachers unions and just plain ignorance?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Gen Z kids have had two major obstacles to a "normal" childhood experience.
1) Pandemic blown out of proportions by lazy teachers as represented by their Union that pushed for school closings.. WHEN in reality since Covid less than 1,430 kids under age 18 or 0.00192% of the 74 million kids under 18...
Source: Provisional COVID-19 Deaths: Focus on Ages 0-18 Years | Data | Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
But after Trump following the "science" i.e. that Covid deaths were "comorbidity" deaths, i.e. people with diabetes(how many kids with diabetes, etc) asked to resume in school learning BUT the lazy Teachers Union and BIASED MSM kept pushing for school closing! Well FOLKS here are the debacle in education of the Gen Z kids!
This year, for the first time since the National Assessment of Educational Progress tests began tracking student achievement in the 1970s, 9-year-olds lost ground in math, and scores in reading fell by the largest margin in more than 30 years.
AGAIN... we tried to share the "science" with the dummy teachers unions, biased MSM who's hatred of Trump ..ignored the "science"!
2) So if learning was set back by false Covid deaths science.. the other issue that has tremendously and even more devastating Gen Zs...WOKENESS!
The totally inappropriate gender alternation (much to the concern of parents who WEREN'T aware!!!) see below!

How Replacing Biological Sex with Gender Identity Harms Children​

One glaring example is what recently happened to fifth-grade girls at Weaver Elementary School in Los Alamitos, Ca. Without any warning to parents, two biological males were placed as counselors at Camp Pali in San Bernardino. The counselors spent three nights in the same cabins with the girls (these males instructed the girls to use they/them pronouns). When questioned about the controversial move, Emmi Teige, assistant director of Camp Pali, confirmed it. “Per California law, we place staff in cabins they identify with” was her justification.
One might think this shocking incident in California is an outlier. Yet in reality, it’s only the latest example of the new reality in K-12 public education. Gender identity is taking precedence over student well-being and safety across the nation.

Folks I'm a "Silent Generation (1943) and I definitely won't be around when Gen Zs turn responsible for our country. My prediction of how the USA and the world will be in 500 years is exemplified by this clip... From the movie "Idiocracy" totally the direction we are going!

1) Pandemic blown out of proportions by lazy teachers as represented by their Union that pushed for school closings.. WHEN in reality since Covid less than 1,430 kids under age 18 or 0.00192% of the 74 million kids under 18...
Source: Provisional COVID-19 Deaths: Focus on Ages 0-18 Years | Data | Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
But after Trump following the "science" i.e. that Covid deaths were "comorbidity" deaths, i.e. people with diabetes(how many kids with diabetes, etc) asked to resume in school learning BUT the lazy Teachers Union and BIASED MSM kept pushing for school closing! Well FOLKS here are the debacle in education of the Gen Z kids!
This year, for the first time since the National Assessment of Educational Progress tests began tracking student achievement in the 1970s, 9-year-olds lost ground in math, and scores in reading fell by the largest margin in more than 30 years.
AGAIN... we tried to share the "science" with the dummy teachers unions, biased MSM who's hatred of Trump ..ignored the "science"!
2) So if learning was set back by false Covid deaths science.. the other issue that has tremendously and even more devastating Gen Zs...WOKENESS!
The totally inappropriate gender alternation (much to the concern of parents who WEREN'T aware!!!) see below!

One glaring example is what recently happened to fifth-grade girls at Weaver Elementary School in Los Alamitos, Ca. Without any warning to parents, two biological males were placed as counselors at Camp Pali in San Bernardino. The counselors spent three nights in the same cabins with the girls (these males instructed the girls to use they/them pronouns). When questioned about the controversial move, Emmi Teige, assistant director of Camp Pali, confirmed it. “Per California law, we place staff in cabins they identify with” was her justification.
One might think this shocking incident in California is an outlier. Yet in reality, it’s only the latest example of the new reality in K-12 public education. Gender identity is taking precedence over student well-being and safety across the nation.

Folks I'm a "Silent Generation (1943) and I definitely won't be around when Gen Zs turn responsible for our country. My prediction of how the USA and the world will be in 500 years is exemplified by this clip... From the movie "Idiocracy" totally the direction we are going!

I'm awake, I'm awake, already. Now, STFU

What u say makes sense but let's remember a few other things. One is that kids are smarter then previous generations (re the Flynn effect), another is what we're seeing of more and more young people rejecting Democrat pie in the sky and returning to real world open markets, and yet another is the fact that the Democrat party is more and more the party of the old (Nancy Pelosi's in her 80's? Joe Biden's 79?

imho the young know this.

What u say makes sense but let's remember a few other things. One is that kids are smarter then previous generations (re the Flynn effect), another is what we're seeing of more and more young people rejecting Democrat pie in the sky and returning to real world open markets, and yet another is the fact that the Democrat party is more and more the party of the old (Nancy Pelosi's in her 80's? Joe Biden's 79?

imho the young know this.

But they are not automatically becoming Republicans because the GOP no longer represents anything human.

I'm awake, I'm awake, already. Now, STFU
What a typical asshole response from someone who IS totally ignorant of your sources of information BIAS!
Tell me you half-ass idiot... the famous phrase..."follow the money"!!!

MSM and Union DONATIONS..

Donations from teachers unions spiked as Congress debated school reopening, virus relief​

Funding from AFT, NEA went primarily to Democrats​

MSMdonations.png

It really depends on how well they've been taught to critically think. It's too bad they can't remember "unbiased news" like I can. :(

The CRT curriculum will increase racial tensions.
When these kids become adults, there will be more racial violence.

It really depends on how well they've been taught to critically think. It's too bad they can't remember "unbiased news" like I can. :(
Well you like me do remember when editorial opinion writers were different than reporters!
In the early 60s I took some journalism courses at my Big 10 college and learned about the 5 "Ws".
Who, what, when, where, why. Answer those questions on a news story with NO opinion as Sgt. Friday, Dragnet (1951-59 "Just the facts"!
But journalism STARTING in the 60s with Cronkite's famous declaration the "Vietnam War unwinnable" which he has been proven WRONG by the way, biased MSM became even more subjective and less objective!

The CRT curriculum will increase racial tensions.
When these kids become adults, there will be more racial violence.
You are 100% right! What will happen is the white community will be the minority and as the link I put regarding 500 years from now,
see how the president of the USA was portrayed.

I pity the children of the MAGA morons. When they are away from home and are introduced to reality it must be a great relief compared to the freak show they have for parents.

I mean...could you imagine being raised by someone like you? The horror....the horror.

I pity the children of the MAGA morons. When they are away from home and are introduced to reality it must be a great relief compared to the freak show they have for parents.

I mean...could you imagine being raised by someone like you? The horror....the horror.
See your idocracy is showing! You ask a question..."could you imagine being raised by someone like you?
I'm laughing so hard, it's hard to type but here goes...

YOU... asked of me...(could "you"...you mean me...right?) imagine being raised by someone like you"?
Wow yes..(snicker,snicker,snicker...) I (me)... could imagine being raised by ME! YUP NO problem!
Now you have shown why you are so ignorant and definitely uninformed!
Here let me help you... again you wrote ...could you imagine being raised by someone like you?
Let's change it ... Could you imagine what it was like being "Candycorn" and raised by her obviously uninformed, unintelligent parents?
I know YOU don't understand the difference but let me explain... "could you "healthmyths" imagine being raised by "healthmyths"?
HEY definitely! It works as my parents raised me and YOU are DEPRECATING my parents? How totally ignorant you are!

See your idocracy is showing! You ask a question..."could you imagine being raised by someone like you?
I'm laughing so hard, it's hard to type but here goes...

YOU... asked of me...(could "you"...you mean me...right?) imagine being raised by someone like you"?
Wow yes..(snicker,snicker,snicker...) I (me)... could imagine being raised by ME! YUP NO problem!
Now you have shown why you are so ignorant and definitely uninformed!
Here let me help you... again you wrote ...could you imagine being raised by someone like you?
Let's change it ... Could you imagine what it was like being "Candycorn" and raised by her obviously uninformed, unintelligent parents?
I know YOU don't understand the difference but let me explain... "could you "healthmyths" imagine being raised by "healthmyths"?
HEY definitely! It works as my parents raised me and YOU are DEPRECATING my parents? How totally ignorant you are!
That you presume I was talking about you...speaks volumes. Really though...do the world a favor and don't reproduce.

That you presume I was talking about you...speaks volumes. Really though...do the world a favor and don't reproduce.
Duh!!! Of course I was thinking about myself...AS WOULD ANY READER would do!
You wrote "could you imagine being raised by someone like you"?
So you the reader "Candycorn"... could you (Candycorn) imagine being raised by someone like you (Candycorn)?
So You...the reader, "Candycorn"... do you understand what you wrote is just stupid and makes NO SENSE? Of course not!

Duh!!! Of course I was thinking about myself...AS WOULD ANY READER would do!
You wrote "could you imagine being raised by someone like you"?
So you the reader "Candycorn"... could you (Candycorn) imagine being raised by someone like you (Candycorn)?
So You...the reader, "Candycorn"... do you understand what you wrote is just stupid and makes NO SENSE? Of course not!
Yeah...

Exhibit A on why you shouldn't reproduce. Your posts just get sadder and sadder.

Forum List

Back