Tim Scott prove he's a RINO

When the white strangers first came to Africa, We (my ancestors) were not sure about their intentions so most communities drove them away from their land. However, the white strangers managed to convince some of our traditional rulers that they had not come to cause any harm but just to preach the good news (the Bible) and also to trade with the local people. It was barter trading where goods were exchanged for goods. My country Ghana was called “Gold Coast” because gold was in abundance. Although my ancestors valued gold as a precious metal, the white strangers valued it more as a precious mineral worth more than blood in some cases. In other words, my ancestors had the gold and the white strangers needed the gold and had to trade things like bottles of wine, clothing and textiles, guns and ammunitions, etc. for pieces of gold. That was how the ‘trade’ started.

Some of the local chiefs along the coast started accepting the white strangers by giving them place to stay. The white strangers started building missionary centers where they stayed and preached the gospel and also traded with the local people. The white strangers later on expanded those missionary centers (including churches and cathedrals) into forts and castles where they packed slaves before shipping them abroad.

The white strangers did not understand the local language and the local people did not understand a word the white strangers were saying so it made communication very difficult. To help break the language barrier, the white strangers went to the local rulers and asked the local rulers to give them some of the local people to train so they could speak the foreign language which would make communication easier but none of those local rulers were ready to give their people out to go stay with strangers.

Later on, some of the local rulers came up with an idea that, instead of killing those criminals, they could actually give those criminals to the white strangers so the white strangers could preach the good news they said they came to preach to those criminals, change them into good people and also train them in the foreign language in order to aid communication which was better than killing those criminals. So the traditional rulers gave those criminals out to the white strangers and to show appreciation, those white strangers gave gifts like textiles, bottles of wine, mirrors, etc. to the traditional rulers. That was how the white strangers got their first ‘local servers.’

Those local people (the criminals) lived and served the white strangers in the castles and forts and learned the foreign language which enabled them to serve as mediators translating the local language for the white strangers and the foreign language to the local people. This helped a lot in communication.

As I mentioned earlier on, those local servers living with the white strangers were the criminals in the society and although they served as mediators and made communication a whole lot easier, they also made life a living hell for the local people (some as a form of revenge). For example, when the white strangers sent them to go collect taxes (lets say 5 pieces of gold), those criminals added their own taxes and made it eight pieces of gold. At times too, they mis-translated just so they could get more power. Some of those criminals even became more powerful than the traditional rulers. In other words, the white strangers, after preaching the good news to those criminals, turned them into even far more dangerous monsters than they were before. Why? Because only the white man had guns at that time and they shot anyone the criminals considered ‘criminals.’

Those criminals were the few ‘Africans’ who helped the white strangers to get more slaves.

"The Democommies think.......The Slaves came from Africa with skills like ( Shoeing Horses & Ox ) ( Painting Houses & buildings )...."

Well, first, I will readily admit I no nuthin' about Democommies.

In fact, I never heard of 'em until poster Failzero mentions them. Never met one. And none have ever been pointed out to me.

Still, I won't quibble over people I didn't know existed.

Rather, I would offer that I personally think it is a darn poor voluntary career-choice to trade your liberty, see your daughter raped by the boss, and your wife and sons sold off ------- just to learn how to shoe a horse.

On the other hand, I'm willing to believe there may have been some coercion/bondage/slavery as the sad 'tuition' in exchange for learning how to paint a barn.

But that's just me, that's how I think.

To you and other rightwing racists who support the lie that slavery somehow ‘benefitted’ enslaved Americans.

Clearly a real Republican is a racist.
How do you make these things up? However, it is possible that there were slaves who lived a good life.

Considering actual Kings and Queens were enslaved, it's safe to say that Failzeros commentary is ignorant.

How do you make these things up? However, it is possible that there were slaves who lived a good life.
Exactly. They were given free food, clothing, and shelter. The only job that gives you that free today is the president.

Other Republicans are nuts for going after Trump and DeSantis. Tim Scott made a very foolish move. He now looks like a RINO to me, I'm sure others agree. You got to be smarter than this if you are running for president.

---"People have bad days,” Scott added. “Sometimes they regret what they say. And we should ask them again to clarify their positions."---

Yep, Tim Scott had a bad day.

Integrity and backbone, or even the pretense thereof, has no place in the Republican party.

Forum List

Back