Thursday Night Football

Remarks about your mother? Right...

Telling me to "get lost" I assume is your way of admitting that you really don't have a response to the fact that lower court DIDN'T find the NFL proved it's case against Tom Brady?
It was beyond the lower court's authority to "find the NFL proved its case against Tom Brady". Yep you cried until someone came to your rescue when I called you on it.

bal-what-they-re-saying-about-tom-brady-s-nullified-suspension-20150903

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

as I said earlier before and I never thought about this till this weekend,Isnt it funny how kraft is has had only TWO coachs sicne be became owner,pete the cheat and BeliCHEAT? Kraft obviously is only attracted to criminals which these two both are.:biggrin: I cant believe i just thought of that how the only two coachs he has ever had both very much lack character and are criminals who do very fishy stuff.:biggrin:

Karft is a crooked bastard, his wife was sick, then dies and the next thing you know Krapt has some bimbo hanging on his arm.

Because as we all know...it's illegal to be married to a woman that you love dearly for 48 years...have her tragically pass away from cancer...and then a year later meet and fall in love with someone new! You take obsession to a whole new level!

Now you are in the head of Krapt. :uhoh3::itsok:

You attempt to accuse him of cheating on his dying wife...but I'm "in the head" of Kraft for simply pointing out that he had a long and loving marriage to his first wife and was heartbroken when she was taken with cancer? Your Patriot's hatred knows no bounds...does it?

And just so you know, Phallics? It's hard to be "butt hurt" when the Patriots are not only undefeated at 3-0 but the absence of Tom Brady has let them develop both their 2nd and their 3rd string quarterbacks to the point where they are now both valuable trade commodities! I think that the TRULY butt hurt person in this string is yourself because all the bad things you were counting on hitting the Patriots this season have thus far not materialized! I'd say that Fart Boy was butt hurt as well but at this point I've realized that he's too stupid to even figure out that it isn't going well for you Patriot's haters!

And just so you know, Phallics? It's hard to be "butt hurt" when the Patriots are not only undefeated at 3-0 but the absence of Tom Brady has let them develop both their 2nd and their 3rd string quarterbacks to the point where they are now both valuable trade commodities! I think that the TRULY butt hurt person in this string is yourself because all the bad things you were counting on hitting the Patriots this season have thus far not materialized! I'd say that Fart Boy was butt hurt as well but at this point I've realized that he's too stupid to even figure out that it isn't going well for you Patriot's haters!

OldfartStyle: "It's hard to be "butt hurt" when the Patriots are not only undefeated at 3-0"

Thank you for proving my point that you derive your self esteem and happiness on how well other men perform. Clearly you are nothing without a Patriot win or Jack Nicholson's joint in your mouth.

It was beyond the lower court's authority to "find the NFL proved its case against Tom Brady". Yep you cried until someone came to your rescue when I called you on it.

bal-what-they-re-saying-about-tom-brady-s-nullified-suspension-20150903

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

as I said earlier before and I never thought about this till this weekend,Isnt it funny how kraft is has had only TWO coachs sicne be became owner,pete the cheat and BeliCHEAT? Kraft obviously is only attracted to criminals which these two both are.:biggrin: I cant believe i just thought of that how the only two coachs he has ever had both very much lack character and are criminals who do very fishy stuff.:biggrin:

Karft is a crooked bastard, his wife was sick, then dies and the next thing you know Krapt has some bimbo hanging on his arm.

Because as we all know...it's illegal to be married to a woman that you love dearly for 48 years...have her tragically pass away from cancer...and then a year later meet and fall in love with someone new! You take obsession to a whole new level!

You attempt to accuse him of cheating on his dying wife...but I'm "in the head" of Kraft for simply pointing out that he had a long and loving marriage to his first wife and was heartbroken when she was taken with cancer? Your Patriot's hatred knows no bounds...does it?

I am stating facts no more no less. How you choose to read into what I am stating is on you. Now go and clean out some golf shoes and make me a sammie.

OldfartStyle: "It's hard to be "butt hurt" when the Patriots are not only undefeated at 3-0"

Thank you for proving my point that you derive your self esteem and happiness on how well other men perform. Clearly you are nothing without a Patriot win or Jack Nicholson's joint in your mouth.

And right back to talking about men's genitals! You're as predictable as sunrise and sunset, Phallics!

And right back to talking about men's genitals! You're as predictable as sunrise and sunset, Phallics!
Hey I am just referring to the garbage you have posted

I am stating facts no more no less. How you choose to read into what I am stating is on you. Now go and clean out some golf shoes and make me a sammie.

Clean off the non existent goose shit, Joey? You back to that again?

Nah, you're whining like a little girl because the Tom Brady suspension didn't work out the way you'd hoped! That's a pattern with you and the Patriots, Phallics! You keep on hating and they keep right on winning. Must be karma...

Nah, you're whining like a little girl because the Tom Brady suspension didn't work out the way you'd hoped! That's a pattern with you and the Patriots, Phallics! You keep on hating and they keep right on winning. Must be karma...
You are delusional and very, very lonely. Go clean off more of that goose crap.

The non existent goose crap from the non existent geese? Poor, Phallics...even your attempts at posting insults fall flat!

The non existent goose crap from the non existent geese? Poor, Phallics...even your attempts at posting insults fall flat!
No insults just rebuttals based on your posts.

Of course your imaginary house in your imaginary country club probably had an imaginary basement to go along with it's imaginary goose shit? Right...?

Of course your imaginary house in your imaginary country club probably had an imaginary basement to go along with it's imaginary goose shit? Right...?
I understand for a goose shit cleaning clown like you anyone being successful is a difficult concept, but once you put down the booze you too may be able to hire someone to clean the goose shit from the bottom of your shoes too.

Forum List

Back