Thursday Night Football

My point is that the NFL totally FAILED to prove that Tom Brady or anyone else on the Patriots for that matter deflated balls to a lower than legal level! It was why the lower court judge ruled in Brady's favor.

According to the Colts something was amiss and the refs seem to agree when they were removing and replacing the Patriots balls during that game.

You nailed it right on the head, Antiquity! "According to the Colts coaching staff something was amiss..."and their "proof" that something was amiss was the ball that was intercepted by one of their defensive backs. The interesting thing about THAT ball is how much it differed from all of the other 11 game balls! THAT ball was substantially under inflated! Not just a little but substantially under inflated. So how is it that the ball the Colt's DB stated didn't feel any different to him when he made the interception...the ball that didn't stand out to the officials as they were rotating balls in and out of the game on a cold and rain soaked night... the ball that was in the hands of the Colt's coaching staff before it was brought to the officials at half time...how convenient is it that THAT ball was far more under deflated than any of the other balls! So tell me who gains from having a severely under inflated ball turned into to officials? Does it help the Colts to hurt the Patriots? If I were the judge sitting listening to these allegations the first thing I'd want to know is who had custody of the ball and did anyone OTHER than the Patriots have the opportunity to deflate said ball! Why was THAT question never asked by the sham investigation that MLB commissioned?
Don't know if you are aware but Brady was complicit in this whole scheme to gain an unfair advantage over the rest of the league which resulted in him destroying evidence thereby getting suspended.

And when was THAT ever proven? The lower court judge laughed the NFL's "investigation" out of court! It was THAT bad!

My point is that the NFL totally FAILED to prove that Tom Brady or anyone else on the Patriots for that matter deflated balls to a lower than legal level! It was why the lower court judge ruled in Brady's favor.

According to the Colts something was amiss and the refs seem to agree when they were removing and replacing the Patriots balls during that game.

You nailed it right on the head, Antiquity! "According to the Colts coaching staff something was amiss..."and their "proof" that something was amiss was the ball that was intercepted by one of their defensive backs. The interesting thing about THAT ball is how much it differed from all of the other 11 game balls! THAT ball was substantially under inflated! Not just a little but substantially under inflated. So how is it that the ball the Colt's DB stated didn't feel any different to him when he made the interception...the ball that didn't stand out to the officials as they were rotating balls in and out of the game on a cold and rain soaked night... the ball that was in the hands of the Colt's coaching staff before it was brought to the officials at half time...how convenient is it that THAT ball was far more under deflated than any of the other balls! So tell me who gains from having a severely under inflated ball turned into to officials? Does it help the Colts to hurt the Patriots? If I were the judge sitting listening to these allegations the first thing I'd want to know is who had custody of the ball and did anyone OTHER than the Patriots have the opportunity to deflate said ball! Why was THAT question never asked by the sham investigation that MLB commissioned?
Don't know if you are aware but Brady was complicit in this whole scheme to gain an unfair advantage over the rest of the league which resulted in him destroying evidence thereby getting suspended.

And when was THAT ever proven? The lower court judge laughed the NFL's "investigation" out of court! It was THAT bad!
OldfartStyle: "The lower court judge laughed the NFL's "investigation" out of court!"

The lower court judge was reversed.:laugh:

The court decision was about Goodell's right to suspend, not whether Brady was guilty. The Wells report did not have the evidence to say anything for positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The court decision was about Goodell's right to suspend, not whether Brady was guilty. The Wells report did not have the evidence to say anything for positive.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OlsfartStyle: "And when was THAT ever proven? The lower court judge laughed the NFL's "investigation" out of court!"

The analysis provided by Papageorio spoke to your statement, pinhead.

I agree and that had been my position from jump street. The lower court exceeded it authority by addressing the investigation even though the lawyers for the NFL chose to introduce the facts which made up the decision to that court.

The Pats have turned this suspension into a gift. Like Cassel, Jimmy G fits the Belichick. Brissett proved that Belichick could install a game plan in 3 days with a 3rd round pick rookie QB and win. 3-0 with Brady not taking a snap. When Brady takes over, four less games of abuse on his body and this will help him if they make a deep playoff run.

It also cements Belichick even more as an all time great coach.

I hate Belichick, Brady and the Pats however I give them kudos.

I agree and that had been my position from jump street. The lower court exceeded it authority by addressing the investigation even though the lawyers for the NFL chose to introduce the facts which made up the decision to that court.

The lower court examined the validity of the NFL's case against Brady and the judge (even though it was in a venue chosen by the NFL not the Players Union!) scolded the NFL for the lack of proof they had.

All the higher court ruling established was that Roger Goodell had the legal right to impose whatever penalties he chose whether guilt had been proven or not!

So please stop with your nonsense about how Tom Brady was found guilty...because that never happened! The fact of the matter is that when a court of law examined the facts...he was found to be not guilty.

The Pats have turned this suspension into a gift. Like Cassel, Jimmy G fits the Belichick. Brissett proved that Belichick could install a game plan in 3 days with a 3rd round pick rookie QB and win. 3-0 with Brady not taking a snap. When Brady takes over, four less games of abuse on his body and this will help him if they make a deep playoff run.

And now the Patriots will have two valuable back up quarterbacks to dangle as trade bait should they want to do so.

And now the Patriots will have two valuable back up quarterbacks to dangle as trade bait should they want to do so.

I agree and I'm not sure either would be good outside the Pats system.

The lower court examined the validity of the NFL's case against Brady and the judge (even though it was in a venue chosen by the NFL not the Players Union!) scolded the NFL for the lack of proof they had.

All the higher court ruling established was that Roger Goodell had the legal right to impose whatever penalties he chose whether guilt had been proven or not!

So please stop with your nonsense about how Tom Brady was found guilty...because that never happened! The fact of the matter is that when a court of law examined the facts...he was found to be not guilty.
Scolded ......you are a complete moron. I have tolerated your nonsense throughout the pendancy of the Brady issue. You have responded with your body measurements, your very personal relations with men and remarks about my mother.

Get lost loser.

I think they botrh would be very good inside and outsiede the Pats system.

They are both very competent and professional players who have talent and showed that during this season.

Ah...but will some other teams GM see the next Tom Brady in Jimmy G. and pony up a few first round draft picks? If there's one thing I've learned over the years watching different sports franchises operate it's that there is ALWAYS someone out there who is just plain dumb as a rock!

Scolded ......you are a complete moron. I have tolerated your nonsense throughout the pendancy of the Brady issue. You have responded with your body measurements, your very personal relations with men and remarks about my mother.

Get lost loser.

Remarks about your mother? Right...

Telling me to "get lost" I assume is your way of admitting that you really don't have a response to the fact that lower court DIDN'T find the NFL proved it's case against Tom Brady?

Get lost loser.
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Neither team can win the division, so they are left with one of two Wild Card spots. So an 0-2 start will effectively end the season for one of these teams.

Jets are favored in Buffalo however Ryan Fitzpatrick is 1-9 against Rex Ryan aand the

The Jets need to win or they go 0-6. The next four games are @ KC, then home against Seattle, the on the road to Pittsburgh and then Arizona.

The Bills are not in a better spot, the team seems to be a Rex Ryan team, in that they devolve every year. They could go 0-4 if they don't win, they host Arizona next week and the next week head to New England.

So am I right?

The AFC is a tough place to get a Wildcard spot because three teams in the AFC North with Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, and Baltimore will likely produce both Wildcards. So for either the Jets or Buffalo it will be a season long uphill climb.
I can only see Denver, new England, green bay, detroit or seattle winning it all. Everyone else just want to play in the Superbowl.

Really, Detroit and not Carolina, and no Pittsburgh.

Stretching the rules is what every coaching staff should be doing. This nonsense about "Deflategate" was ridiculous. You had 12 game balls and the only one that was deflated more than a slight amount (which would have been expected given the weather conditions) was the ball that the Colts had in THEIR possession and turned over to the officials at half time. Explain how that ONE ball was so much softer when none of the officials switching balls in and out of the game noticed anything different and even the Colts player who intercepted the Brady pass that GOT the Colt's their "deflated" ball said he didn't notice anything different about it either! I'm inclined to believe the Colts are the ones who deflated THAT ball after they had it in their possession. Having one ball that much more deflated than the others wouldn't be an advantage in a cold, wet game where the balls were being rotated in and out of the game to try and keep them dry...it would actually be a disadvantage because Brady back in the shotgun wouldn't have a clue what ball he was getting until it was snapped back to him.

Unless you're a complete moron all you have to do is look at what Tom Brady did AFTER half time with other balls to realize that the so called "advantage" was nothing more than hype! That deflated ball cost the Patriots a first round draft choice, a million dollar fine and the loss of their franchise quarterback for a quarter of the season...all for something that the NFL league office didn't come CLOSE to proving!

The fact that the Patriots are probably going to come out of that four game suspension with at least a 3 - 1 record and possibly a 4 - 0 record shows me that Karma DOES exist!
Brady didn't need to cheat no. But he did anyways.

It's true if you ain't cheating you ain't trying but when you get caught you get suspended 4 games

except some coachs cheat to LOSE as is the case with the pete the cheat carrol.lol which is why I find him to be even more scum than Belicheat.
After so many Superbowl victories, you don't think the Pats threw that game the year they had a perfect record? Oh yea right they went and lost to the NY Giants. Sure they did. You believe that? HA! Do you know what the odds were? They made a killing on that Superbowl suckers!

the ONLY difference between pro football and pro wrestling as i have said many times before in the past is that the outcome doesnt ALWAYS go the way they plan it and the way they want it to turn out to be. They wanted the cheats to go undefeated and WOULD have gotten what they wanted if not for something they never counted on and nobody could have predicted.:biggrin:

That Giants receiver making a miracle one in a million catch on a 4th and 10 that only gets caught pretty much that many times,a one in a million long shot..the NFL thought for sure thought things would go there way but he spoiled their plans.:up:

There was a game earlier in the year against the Ravens on a monday night game i remember seeing.The refs made a couple of critical cl bad calls against the Ravens that cost them the game.Some of the Raven players spoke the truth after that game saying the refs gave the pats that game cause the NFL wanted them to go undefeated.

Kudos for those Raven players coming out speaking the truth and unafraid of the punishment they probably got for doing that.I admire them for having the guts to speak the truth about the NFL.:clap2::thup:

Back then because the chargers were my favorite team back then,I was an AFC guy,i always rooted for the AFC team to win so I was bummed out the pats lost that game.I was bummed out because I wanted to see them go undefeated since I was not around at the time the dolphins had their undefeated season.

I would really like to see a team do that sometime in my lifetime but each year keeps slipping away. being an AFC guy the last 20 years,I actually rooted FOR the pats in their first five superbowls. It was not till deflategate that i realised they had been in one scandal after another going back years.

It doesnt take a genius to see Goodel has his head up Krafts ass they way they get off with scandal after scandal that other teams get punished for for MUCH LESSER offenses.:rolleyes:

some other owner had they defended bradys actions like that,would have lost ownership of the team. Like i said before,there was one former official who came out and said that rams/pats superbowl where the pats defenders were allowed to mug the rams recievers,was easily the worst officiated game he had ever seen in his life saying he had sen high school refs do 10 times a better job than those clowns did and as i said before,even Rams reciever Issac Bruce said back then he had never been in a game before where the defenders were allowed to mug him like they did.

Lets see,the pats benefitted from the worst call in NFL playoff history the tuck rule in that raiders game allowing them to go the superbowl,then the refs do the worst officiating job ever in that superbowl-"and remember I was the happiest man alive back then the rams lost since they were in st louis.: they get away with scandal after scandal other teams get punished for,sure these superbowl and playoff games are not rigged and the pats dont get special treatment.:uhoh3:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Before I read the rest, it was a miracle that Seattle even got down to the red zone in the first place. You can't fix all that. Are there plays throughout the game that tell you pete was cheating? I'd love to watch the game with you.

Same way if you watched the 2005 pistons you'd see Chauncey billups threw the series with that ref donaghey

If anything at the time Seattle was mid field and time was running out. If Pete was cheating he had to think quick. And what if Wilson throws the touchdown? Wilson would have to be in on it and he wouldn't have gotten them inside the 10 in the first place.

Yep there were other instances as well that it was obvious he was throwing the game .when they got to a score of over two touchdowns he stopped blitzing and went into the prevent from winning defense,you got the lead against them,you need to keep pouring it on with blitzes,he stopped. He never stopped blitzing like that in the superbowl against the donkeys.

I already addressed that part how wilson wasnt neccessarily involved,you did not read it,.that is not my fault you chose not to. oh and carrol never dreamed that baldwin would make that miracle catch,he obviously got worried when that happened.he obviously had a plan in place if he DID make the miracle catch though.

the next day at work I had many co workers say they agreed,they thought the same thing while watching it that he threw the game.again as i proved,the facts show that bill callahan threw the raiders game against the bucs so his friend john gruden could win since he hated al davis and many of the raider players.jerry rice,tim brown and the raiders players are correct in that.so since it is so obvious that callahan threw the raiders game so his friend john gruden could win the superbowl,it would be pretty naive and ignorant to think carrol didnt do the same thing.:lmao::muahaha::rofl::rolleyes-41:

as you can see from this link from this other site,many around the country agree with me as well on pete the cheat.:D

Did the Seahawks throw the Superbowl?

Last edited:
show this post to old fart style alex and tell what his reply is.I am sure it will be some kind of usual one liner.lol

the ONLY difference between pro football and pro wrestling as i have said many times before in the past is that the outcome doesnt ALWAYS go the way they plan it and the way they want it to turn out to be. They wanted the cheats to go undefeated and WOULD have gotten what they wanted if not for something they never counted on and nobody could have predicted.:biggrin:

That Giants receiver making a miracle one in a million catch on a 4th and 10 that only gets caught pretty much that many times,a one in a million long shot..the NFL thought for sure thought things would go there way but he spoiled their plans.:up:

There was a game earlier in the year against the Ravens on a monday night game i remember seeing.The refs made a couple of critical cl bad calls against the Ravens that cost them the game.Some of the Raven players spoke the truth after that game saying the refs gave the pats that game cause the NFL wanted them to go undefeated.

Kudos for those Raven players coming out speaking the truth and unafraid of the punishment they probably got for doing that.I admire them for having the guts to speak the truth about the NFL.:clap2::thup:

Back then because the chargers were my favorite team back then,I was an AFC guy,i always rooted for the AFC team to win so I was bummed out the pats lost that game.I was bummed out because I wanted to see them go undefeated since I was not around at the time the dolphins had their undefeated season.

I would really like to see a team do that sometime in my lifetime but each year keeps slipping away. being an AFC guy the last 20 years,I actually rooted FOR the pats in their first five superbowls. It was not till deflategate that i realised they had been in one scandal after another going back years.

It doesnt take a genius to see Goodel has his head up Krafts ass they way they get off with scandal after scandal that other teams get punished for for MUCH LESSER offenses.:rolleyes:

some other owner had they defended bradys actions like that,would have lost ownership of the team. Like i said before,there was one former official who came out and said that rams/pats superbowl where the pats defenders were allowed to mug the rams recievers,was easily the worst officiated game he had ever seen in his life saying he had sen high school refs do 10 times a better job than those clowns did and as i said before,even Rams reciever Issac Bruce said back then he had never been in a game before where the defenders were allowed to mug him like they did.

Lets see,the pats benefitted from the worst call in NFL playoff history the tuck rule in that raiders game allowing them to go the superbowl,then the refs do the worst officiating job ever in that superbowl-"and remember I was the happiest man alive back then the rams lost since they were in st louis.: they get away with scandal after scandal other teams get punished for,sure these superbowl and playoff games are not rigged and the pats dont get special treatment.:uhoh3:

Get lost loser.

Remarks about your mother? Right...

Telling me to "get lost" I assume is your way of admitting that you really don't have a response to the fact that lower court DIDN'T find the NFL proved it's case against Tom Brady?
It was beyond the lower court's authority to "find the NFL proved its case against Tom Brady". Yep you cried until someone came to your rescue when I called you on it.

bal-what-they-re-saying-about-tom-brady-s-nullified-suspension-20150903

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Forum List

Back