Thursday Night Football

Unreal another shutout on Thursday night. And the Pats are on a mission. 4-0 when Brady gets back?

It looks like the Pats are giving the NFL the finger.

Damn! I was way off in my expectations for tonight's game. It's as if Belicheat can just plug anybody in and get success. Unreal.

"Belicheat"? Can't quite get it through your head that Bill Belichick is the best coach in the NFL HANDS DOWN...can you, Borillar? Cheating? Tonight was a clinic.

Damn! I was way off in my expectations for tonight's game. It's as if Belicheat can just plug anybody in and get success. Unreal.

"Belicheat"? Can't quite get it through your head that Bill Belichick is the best coach in the NFL HANDS DOWN...can you, Borillar? Cheating? Tonight was a clinic.
Oh, don't get me wrong. I think he's probably the greatest coach since Lombardi. On the other hand, he isn't above stretching the rules in finding competitive advantages for his team. These incidents involving the Patriots are well known to all.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I think he's probably the greatest coach since Lombardi. On the other hand, he isn't above stretching the rules in finding competitive advantages for his team. These incidents involving the Patriots are well known to all.

Stretching the rules is what every coaching staff should be doing. This nonsense about "Deflategate" was ridiculous. You had 12 game balls and the only one that was deflated more than a slight amount (which would have been expected given the weather conditions) was the ball that the Colts had in THEIR possession and turned over to the officials at half time. Explain how that ONE ball was so much softer when none of the officials switching balls in and out of the game noticed anything different and even the Colts player who intercepted the Brady pass that GOT the Colt's their "deflated" ball said he didn't notice anything different about it either! I'm inclined to believe the Colts are the ones who deflated THAT ball after they had it in their possession. Having one ball that much more deflated than the others wouldn't be an advantage in a cold, wet game where the balls were being rotated in and out of the game to try and keep them dry...it would actually be a disadvantage because Brady back in the shotgun wouldn't have a clue what ball he was getting until it was snapped back to him.

Unless you're a complete moron all you have to do is look at what Tom Brady did AFTER half time with other balls to realize that the so called "advantage" was nothing more than hype! That deflated ball cost the Patriots a first round draft choice, a million dollar fine and the loss of their franchise quarterback for a quarter of the season...all for something that the NFL league office didn't come CLOSE to proving!

The fact that the Patriots are probably going to come out of that four game suspension with at least a 3 - 1 record and possibly a 4 - 0 record shows me that Karma DOES exist!

Bottom line...what you call "incidents" are the excuses that the coaches for YOUR team are using to explain why the Patriot's coaching staff is out game planning them!

And what's REALLY ironic is that the suspension of Brady has led to the emergence of not just Jimmy G as a viable NFL level quarterback but also the Patriots 3rd string quarterback Jacoby Brissett...giving the Patriots some SERIOUS trade bait with teams that can't seem to develop a franchise quarterback despite repeated attempts at drafting one! So take that and shove it right up your fat ass, Roger Goodel!

greatest coach since Lombardi? that is some funny stuff there my man. He isnt even one of the top ten.:lmao::haha:

I used to be impressed with the cheats how they did so well at home and hardly ever lost but after deflategate and spygate,I am not one bit at all impressed.

when you are bugging the other teams locker rooms and have the refs in your pockets-"other teams have said the refs allow them to hold." they got people making the headsets go out all the time on the frtitz for the visiting teams constantly yet it NEVER happens to the home team,doesnt take a genius to see Kraft gots the refs in their pockets.

PLUS he is just being the benificiarry of having having an amazing scouting department that gets player after player for him who is very talented.:D

I heard rumors that Brisset was even better than Jimmy G,that indeed looks to be true. Also when they lost that great kicker adam veniitari,what happened? they did not lose a beat,Gontkowski never misses same as he never did

ESPN and the sports networks always kiss his ass calling him the greatest coach ever but whats hilarious about that is that they always fail to mention the fact that while he was with the cleveland browns,he only had ONE winning season in the five years he was there.:D

His first year with the cheats,he has a losing season only winning six games with drew bledsoe as his QB.He didnt even think Brady was good enough yet to be a starter the next year..The next year the washed up bledsoe is the starter at the start of the season again and ONLY because he got hurt,that he put Brady in.:D Brady turned the franchise around that year taking them to the superbowl.

the media kept saying that Belicheat turned the organization around.the biggest lie ever invented. BRADY turned them around. :rolleyes: the propaganda media last night left out all those details HOW they have such an advantage at home winning all the time of course.:D

as long as robert kraft has ownership of that team and belicheat is the coach,I will never be impressed by them winning all the time. Like I said,I give credit to the scouting department,they find talent after talent.

Bill Parcells was a far better coach than Belicheat. He took TWO different teams to superbowls and won two with one as well as taking a third that had only won one game before he joined,as far as the AFC title game.HE is a coach that amazes me cause when he took over the jets,I thought-He will never turn this organization around as good a coach he is.this team is hopeless. However I was wrong and he made them superbowl contenders.

The cheats are the politicians of the NFL.same as how politicians commit crimes everyday in washington that WE go to jail for if we commit the same crimes,the cheats get away with scandal after scandal that other NFL teams would get punished for if they did what they did.

they are the spolied rich brats of the NFL. They have tainted the sport forever and created the biggest scandal in sports since the black sox scandal. Roger Goodel has his head up Krafts ass.the four game suspension I always said was a joke,a mere slap on the wrist.

He should have been suspended an entire SEASON,Belicheat should have been kicked out of the league and Kraft sure as hell should have lost ownership of the team the fact he defended their actions.

after deflategate,I decided to never watch another NFL game ever again unless my Rams were in it and i made true on that last year not watching that game.If it were not for my Rams coming back to LA,i would be done with the NFL for good.

The fact the NFL made 3 of the first four games at home for them is so obvious to any thinking person the NFL wants to make sure they are superbowl contenders year after year.that was just a little fishy and too conveinent they scheduled them like that.come on.no behind the scenes going on so they are assured of being superbowl contenders again? yeah right.:uhoh3::D

You commit spygate like Belicheat did in college,you get kicked out of the university plain and simple.The NFL though is so corrupt though,they let it go.

they are just as much corrupt as our government is and THATS saying a lot. IF it were not for the Rams coming back to LA, I would stick to just watching the old classic games that I buy off the net.the good old days when the NFL was not corrupt like it is now.

as it is now,the only games I ever watch ARE the Rams.I have no interest in the other teams anymore. It USED to be I always watched monday night football.I did not care who was playing i did not miss it. Now,the Rams are the ONLY team i will watch.forget the rest.

Last edited:

Stretching the rules is what every coaching staff should be doing. This nonsense about "Deflategate" was ridiculous. You had 12 game balls and the only one that was deflated more than a slight amount (which would have been expected given the weather conditions) was the ball that the Colts had in THEIR possession and turned over to the officials at half time. Explain how that ONE ball was so much softer when none of the officials switching balls in and out of the game noticed anything different and even the Colts player who intercepted the Brady pass that GOT the Colt's their "deflated" ball said he didn't notice anything different about it either! I'm inclined to believe the Colts are the ones who deflated THAT ball after they had it in their possession. Having one ball that much more deflated than the others wouldn't be an advantage in a cold, wet game where the balls were being rotated in and out of the game to try and keep them dry...it would actually be a disadvantage because Brady back in the shotgun wouldn't have a clue what ball he was getting until it was snapped back to him.

Unless you're a complete moron all you have to do is look at what Tom Brady did AFTER half time with other balls to realize that the so called "advantage" was nothing more than hype! That deflated ball cost the Patriots a first round draft choice, a million dollar fine and the loss of their franchise quarterback for a quarter of the season...all for something that the NFL league office didn't come CLOSE to proving!

The fact that the Patriots are probably going to come out of that four game suspension with at least a 3 - 1 record and possibly a 4 - 0 record shows me that Karma DOES exist!
Brady didn't need to cheat no. But he did anyways.

It's true if you ain't cheating you ain't trying but when you get caught you get suspended 4 games

Unreal another shutout on Thursday night. And the Pats are on a mission. 4-0 when Brady gets back?

It looks like the Pats are giving the NFL the finger.
It's looking like the Brady suspension is a huge win for NE. He's only going to have to play 15 games this season.
Lots of veterans in the NFL or NBA sit out games to rest if they know they're going to make the playoffs. This rest might have bought him one more year. Good to recharge your batteries

greatest coach since Lombardi? that is some funny stuff there my man. He isnt even one of the top ten.:lmao::haha:

I used to be impressed with the cheats how they did so well at home and hardly ever lost but after deflategate and spygate,I am not one bit at all impressed.

when you are bugging the other teams locker rooms and have the refs in your pockets-"other teams have said the refs allow them to hold." they got people making the headsets go out all the time on the frtitz for the visiting teams constantly yet it NEVER happens to the home team,doesnt take a genius to see Kraft gots the refs in their pockets.

PLUS he is just being the benificiarry of having having an amazing scouting department that gets player after player for him who is very talented.:D

I heard rumors that Brisset was even better than Jimmy G,that indeed looks to be true. Also when they lost that great kicker adam veniitari,what happened? they did not lose a beat,Gontkowski never misses same as he never did

ESPN and the sports networks always kiss his ass calling him the greatest coach ever but whats hilarious about that is that they always fail to mention the fact that while he was with the cleveland browns,he only had ONE winning season in the five years he was there.:D

His first year with the cheats,he has a losing season only winning six games with drew bledsoe as his QB.He didnt even think Brady was good enough yet to be a starter the next year..The next year the washed up bledsoe is the starter at the start of the season again and ONLY because he got hurt,that he put Brady in.:D Brady turned the franchise around that year taking them to the superbowl.

the media kept saying that Belicheat turned the organization around.the biggest lie ever invented. BRADY turned them around. :rolleyes: the propaganda media last night left out all those details HOW they have such an advantage at home winning all the time of course.:D

as long as robert kraft has ownership of that team and belicheat is the coach,I will never be impressed by them winning all the time. Like I said,I give credit to the scouting department,they find talent after talent.

Bill Parcells was a far better coach than Belicheat. He took TWO different teams to superbowls and won two with one as well as taking a third that had only won one game before he joined,as far as the AFC title game.HE is a coach that amazes me cause when he took over the jets,I thought-He will never turn this organization around as good a coach he is.this team is hopeless. However I was wrong and he made them superbowl contenders.

The cheats are the politicians of the NFL.same as how politicians commit crimes everyday in washington that WE go to jail for if we commit the same crimes,the cheats get away with scandal after scandal that other NFL teams would get punished for if they did what they did.

they are the spolied rich brats of the NFL. They have tainted the sport forever and created the biggest scandal in sports since the black sox scandal. Roger Goodel has his head up Krafts ass.the four game suspension I always said was a joke,a mere slap on the wrist.

He should have been suspended an entire SEASON,Belicheat should have been kicked out of the league and Kraft sure as hell should have lost ownership of the team the fact he defended their actions.

after deflategate,I decided to never watch another NFL game ever again unless my Rams were in it and i made true on that last year not watching that game.If it were not for my Rams coming back to LA,i would be done with the NFL for good.

The fact the NFL made 3 of the first four games at home for them is so obvious to any thinking person the NFL wants to make sure they are superbowl contenders year after year.that was just a little fishy and too conveinent they scheduled them like that.come on.no behind the scenes going on so they are assured of being superbowl contenders again? yeah right.:uhoh3::D

You commit spygate like Belicheat did in college,you get kicked out of the university plain and simple.The NFL though is so corrupt though,they let it go.

they are just as much corrupt as our government is and THATS saying a lot. IF it were not for the Rams coming back to LA, I would stick to just watching the old classic games that I buy off the net.the good old days when the NFL was not corrupt like it is now.

as it is now,the only games I ever watch ARE the Rams.I have no interest in the other teams anymore. It USED to be I always watched monday night football.I did not care who was playing i did not miss it. Now,the Rams are the ONLY team i will watch.forget the rest.
On the other hand, Parcells only won Superbowls when he had Belicheck as his Defensive coordinator.

On the other hand, Parcells only won Superbowls when he had Belicheck as his Defensive coordinator.

I've always maintained he was a good defensive coordinater,just not a good head coach.same as Wade Phillips.only difference in Belicheat and Phillips is Phillips never had Brady for his QB to make everyone call him the greatest coach ever.lol

Like I said,I always find the comedy in how the how ESPN kisses his ass calling him a great coach but they NEVER mention what a miserable failure he was in cleveland.lol

It's true if you ain't cheating you ain't trying but when you get caught you get suspended 4 games

except some coachs cheat to LOSE as is the case with the pete the cheat carrol.lol which is why I find him to be even more scum than Belicheat.

I've always maintained he was a good defensive coordinater,just not a good head coach.same as Wade Phillips.only difference in Belicheat and Phillips is Phillips never had Brady for his QB to make everyone call him the greatest coach ever.lol

Like I said,I always find the comedy in how the how ESPN kisses his ass calling him a great coach but they NEVER mention what a miserable failure he was in cleveland.lol
Dude, everybody fails in Cleveland. That's where careers go to die. He's fortunate to have gotten another chance with the Pats.

except some coachs cheat to LOSE as is the case with the pete the cheat carrol.lol which is why I find him to be even more scum than Belicheat.
I'm familiar with the cheating incidents with Belicheck but not Pete Carrol. What did he do or is alleged to have done?

I'm familiar with the cheating incidents with Belicheck but not Pete Carrol. What did he do or is alleged to have done?

He was accused by players at USC of throwing a game.He made some kind of call that made no sense to them at all that also cost them the game. I never took it seriously at first when he became the seahawks coach but now I have no doubt its true.It is so obvious that he took a payoff to throw the superbowl.

Pete carrol is way too much of an experienced coach to do something so idiotic to call for that pass play he did against the cheats. someone like Brian Shittenheimer,the worst offensive coordinater ever in the NFL.HIM I could see doing that but Carrol? no freaking way. None of the Seahawks could believe that he did not give the ball to Lynch either. He was running all over the pats players,they could not stop him.

Plus they were horrible all year long in stopping goal line stands.You KNOW carrol was aware of that.Plus they had plenty of time to run another play with a timeout to call as well if it did not work.

and It is not just the superbowl,I saw other games two years ago that year when they went to the superbowl where I was flabbergasted over some of his costly decisions that costs them games late in the game that year.

I wont forget the Rams game in st louis last year for example that I went to. for their home opener they had. It was a game in overtime where he called for an onside kick deep in their own territory that did not work.I was like what the hell is he doing? but then I remembered the superbowl and that came as no surprise.He even went as low as saying it was the kickers decision blaming it on him,that it was his call without carrols knowledge which was BS cause the kicker said that was never his decision. I believe the kicker over carrol any day.

Last edited:

Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat.

I USED to think Carrol was a very good coach.Not anymore.Neither him or that other asshole Belicheat impress me one bit at all.

one thing that does not surprise me in the least is they are the only two coachs that criminal Robert Kraft has ever had for his coach.Kraft only likes criminals same as himself to run that organization.Cant blame him for firing a cheater who cheats to lose for one that cheats to win,thats for sure.

Forum List

Back