THREE WEEKS OUT: No Blue Wave, Not Even in the Pacific!

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/three-...n-the-pacific/
With two weeks to go until the midterms, Republicans are virtually guaranteed to win the Senate. As of today, North Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Arizona, and Missouri appear safe. Just today, the third consecutive poll showing Dean Heller up in Nevada came out (Emerson) and he has expanded his lead now to seven.
This would mean that as of today, the GOP would gain a net of two seats in the Senate. Races still supposedly up in the air are Montana, Indiana, West Virginia, Florida, Minnesota, New Jersey, and Ohio. Races where the Democrat has a lead outside the margin of error are Wisconsin and Michigan.
It remains my belief that most of these will continue trending Republican as the other five have. This is a pattern. I full expect by election day Montana, Florida, and Indiana will be safe; that Minnesota (Houseley’s race), West Virginia, and Ohio will be nail biters and all three could easily flip to Republicans.
When the dust settles I think the Republicans will gain a net of four to seven seats, but very possibly we will end up with a net gain of eight or even nine. The trends are just that strong.... Trending: Trump Awes Lesley Stahl: ‘He Is Much More Confident. He Is Truly President.’ …. No, the Democrats have no chance—none—to take the Senate. If this race ends up like 2016, the Democrats will be routed at every single level.

~~~~~~
If the GOP gains seats in both houses (i.e. the Dems get massacred in the midterms), Antifa is going to go nuts, the Democratic party will split, and 2020 will be smooth sailing for Trump. Regardless, vote like we're down twenty points ... Do not be complacent!

DplkeERVAAA6Unw.jpg:large

The senate was always going to be tough in this election cycle for the Democratic Party.

Can you give the house forecast....

Governorships....

With two weeks to go until the midterms, Republicans are virtually guaranteed to win the Senate. As of today, North Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Arizona, and Missouri appear safe. Just today, the third consecutive poll showing Dean Heller up in Nevada came out (Emerson) and he has expanded his lead now to seven.
This would mean that as of today, the GOP would gain a net of two seats in the Senate. Races still supposedly up in the air are Montana, Indiana, West Virginia, Florida, Minnesota, New Jersey, and Ohio. Races where the Democrat has a lead outside the margin of error are Wisconsin and Michigan.
It remains my belief that most of these will continue trending Republican as the other five have. This is a pattern. I full expect by election day Montana, Florida, and Indiana will be safe; that Minnesota (Houseley’s race), West Virginia, and Ohio will be nail biters and all three could easily flip to Republicans.
When the dust settles I think the Republicans will gain a net of four to seven seats, but very possibly we will end up with a net gain of eight or even nine. The trends are just that strong.... Trending: Trump Awes Lesley Stahl: ‘He Is Much More Confident. He Is Truly President.’ …. No, the Democrats have no chance—none—to take the Senate. If this race ends up like 2016, the Democrats will be routed at every single level.

~~~~~~
If the GOP gains seats in both houses (i.e. the Dems get massacred in the midterms), Antifa is going to go nuts, the Democratic party will split, and 2020 will be smooth sailing for Trump. Regardless, vote like we're down twenty points ... Do not be complacent!

There are no recent polls for Michigan's race.

~~~~~~

No expert expected Democrats to win the Senate. The wave is about the House, and that's why you didn't mention it.

~~~~~~

No expert expected Democrats to win the Senate. The wave is about the House, and that's why you didn't mention it.

~~~~~~
Dem's are going to lose the House too.

Forum List

Back