Vote No on 1 in MA.

Antimatter

Sep 25, 2015
A No vote would make no change in current laws relative to patient-to-nurse limits. A Yes vote would limit the number of patients that could be assigned to one registered nurse in hospitals and certain other health care facilities. Which would increase hospital costs, cause hospital closures and increase the wait time in E.R.s hours on end.

Nurses are asking you to Vote No on Question 1. Massachusetts hospitals rank among the best in the nation, but Question 1 will put that patient care quality and safety at risk. It forces rigid, goverment-imposed nurse staffing ratios at every hospital, overriding the professional judgment of nurses and doctors.

Question 1 would create a massive unfunded government mandate costing more than one billion dollars in higher healthcare costs annually, causing community hospitals to close and forcing others to reduce emergency, addiction and behavioral health services. Question 1 has been called "the most irresponsible approach to health care".

There is no scientific evidence that these rigid ratios improve patient care.
Question 1: Higher costs, rigid mandates, and one-size-fits-all health care.

Nurses and over one hundred healthcare organizations, including the American Nurses Association Massachusetts, Massachusetts Medical Society, Massachusetts College of Emergency Physicians, and every hospital urge you to ( Vote No on Question 1 ).

I'm going to vote no are you ? Whats your opinion ?

I live in another state, can I mail my vote in?

:abgg2q.jpg:

If I promise to vote no for ya, will you vote to legalize dope in my state?

A No vote would make no change in current laws relative to patient-to-nurse limits. A Yes vote would limit the number of patients that could be assigned to one registered nurse in hospitals and certain other health care facilities. Which would increase hospital costs, cause hospital closures and increase the wait time in E.R.s hours on end.

Nurses are asking you to Vote No on Question 1. Massachusetts hospitals rank among the best in the nation, but Question 1 will put that patient care quality and safety at risk. It forces rigid, goverment-imposed nurse staffing ratios at every hospital, overriding the professional judgment of nurses and doctors.

Question 1 would create a massive unfunded government mandate costing more than one billion dollars in higher healthcare costs annually, causing community hospitals to close and forcing others to reduce emergency, addiction and behavioral health services. Question 1 has been called "the most irresponsible approach to health care".

There is no scientific evidence that these rigid ratios improve patient care.
Question 1: Higher costs, rigid mandates, and one-size-fits-all health care.

Nurses and over one hundred healthcare organizations, including the American Nurses Association Massachusetts, Massachusetts Medical Society, Massachusetts College of Emergency Physicians, and every hospital urge you to ( Vote No on Question 1 ).

I'm going to vote no are you ? Whats your opinion ?

How did this end up on the ballot and what are the positives?

Forum List

Back