Thread starter political affiliation

Group psychosis.

I would put in the realm of social psychology rather than straight psychology.

What makes this one particularly interesting is that is an entirely top down affair having been manufactured from without rather than rising from within.
The OU foundation course I did was Social Science, one part covered Social Identity Theory (SIT) by Tajfel & Turner. There's that but I feel it's also beyond that.

When someone starts a thread on Trump, could they state their political affiliation please. For example, Democrat, Independent, Republican.
Chances are very high that people wouldn't be truthful in what they claim as their political affiliation.

He is under indictment in four jurisdictions and is running for President.
If he just went away, there would be no need to start threads about him
Falsely accused of crimes by corrupt Democrats who are abusing their power in the DOJ. He should stay front and center and fight for Americans, the Constitution while showing just how corrupt Fani, et al are.

Falsely accused of crimes by corrupt Democrats who are abusing their power in the DOJ. He should stay front and center and fight for Americans, the Constitution while showing just how corrupt Fani, et al are.

No, actually Trump fucked up Bigly
Only his followers can’t admit it.

The courts will

His problem is the testimony of his own staff as well as the idiotic statements that he makes
To Dems, anything true is a conspiracy theory now.
67r5t5.jpg

Forum List

Back