Thread starter political affiliation

Would be interesting to see who on what side of the fence starts Trumps threads, and who voted for who but just talks about Trump all the time.

I did two years part time psychology at the Open University, but had to stop because work was so busy. But with semi retiring/mainly-ish retiring, I might start and finish my psychology degree.

That means, the front runner topic for my dissertation would be, "Trump Derangement Syndrome". The likes of the antics on USMB, I'm interested in this phenomenon, it's on a scale never seen in the US before. Obviously there can't be a distinct connection to temperament because of the number, but that would be interesting to analyse too.

Edit - and it would also be interesting to see if one side of the fence suffers more with Derangement Syndrome in general, as in, how connected it is to emotions v facts.

He is under indictment in four jurisdictions and is running for President.
If he just went away, there would be no need to start threads about him
Ah! The dog in the pack that caught the rock and yarped! :p

Would be interesting to see who on what side of the fence starts Trumps threads, and who voted for who but just talks about Trump all the time.

I did two years part time psychology at the Open University, but had to stop because work was so busy. But with semi retiring/mainly-ish retiring, I might start and finish my psychology degree.

That means, the front runner topic for my dissertation would be, "Trump Derangement Syndrome". The likes of the antics on USMB, I'm interested in this phenomenon, it's on a scale never seen in the US before. Obviously there can't be a distinct connection to temperament because of the number, but that would be interesting to analyse too.

Edit - and it would also be interesting to see if one side of the fence suffers more with Derangement Syndrome in general, as in, how connected it is to emotions v facts.
you should be able to tell from what they say and how they say it,,

its usually pretty clear where they stand,,

All education begins and ends with research.

Here is a suggestion for researching this topic.

For every thread about Trump, look at the last two months of posting history of the Original Posters and see what conclusions you can come to regarding their political leanings.

Group psychosis.

I would put in the realm of social psychology rather than straight psychology.

What makes this one particularly interesting is that is an entirely top down affair having been manufactured from without rather than rising from within.

He is under indictment in four jurisdictions and is running for President.
If he just went away, there would be no need to start threads about him
He doesn't take being lied about as well as you'd like him to.

If you stopped lying about him, you'd have no need to start thread about him

He doesn't take being lied about as well as you'd like him to.

If you stopped lying about him, you'd have no need to start thread about him
His problem is the testimony of his own staff as well as the idiotic statements that he makes

Forum List

Back