Zone1 These forums are very odd

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an aside...why the hell do people want to debate someone else's opinion? Because that is exactly what it all is. Opinions. And for the OP to complain about this board while ignoring the many other forums geared for whatever he/she is bitching about, that seems very odd to me but whatever floats her/his boat. No likey here? Door is to your right.

What is up with people on these political boards?

A. They Make a claim someone or a group is something bad
B. I ask how/why they claim that
C. They get agitated, change subjects, and/or throw insults.

Over and over and over..

Do people debate here? There’s a lot of bitter, unhappy, disrespectful folk in these threads.. maybe this is a collection pool of sorts for those types? Who knows
You get a lot of trolls here. But there are people who can debate a topic. I had a speech class in college, that set up as it's debate rules, you could not state your point, until you could state your opponents point, back to them, to their satisfaction! Because really, if you don't know your opponents point, then you don't know what you are responding to. And if you don't know what your are responding to, then you don't know what you are talking about!

What is up with people on these political boards?

A. They Make a claim someone or a group is something bad
B. I ask how/why they claim that
C. They get agitated, change subjects, and/or throw insults.

Over and over and over..

Do people debate here? There’s a lot of bitter, unhappy, disrespectful folk in these threads.. maybe this is a collection pool of sorts for those types? Who knows
You are becoming acquainted with what the reality is.
Mostly conservative posters “moderated” by mostly liberal extremeists
20% sincerity rate from liberals otherwise trolls, dog whistled paids, bots and multiple accounts. Lib loon ducks that you can’t call ducks due to “advertiser” rules
Somehow there is a monetary advantage to the owners for doing it this way but very hard to figure how.

Last edited:
20% sincerity rate from liberals otherwise dog whistled paids, bots and multiple accounts. Lib loon ducks that you can’t call ducks due to “advertiser” rules
Somehow there is a monetary advantage to the owners for doing it this way but very hard to figure how.
Because they are all buddies off board.

20% sincerity rate from liberals otherwise trolls, dog whistled paids, bots and multiple accounts. Lib loon ducks that you can’t call ducks due to “advertiser” rules
I wouldn't call flac, Meister, Beale or Aye leftists. Taz strikes me as being somewhere fairly middle, and white might be a little left but not that much . Steve strikes me as a Democrat but I don't know that much about him

There is really only one actual Leftist extremist among them as far as I can tell. The problem as I see it is that the extremist holds away over all the others.

I wouldn't call flac, Meister, Beale or Aye leftists. Taz strikes me as being somewhere fairly middle, and white might be a little left but not that much . Steve strikes me as a Democrat but I don't know that much about him

There is really only one actual Leftist extremist among them as far as I can tell. The problem as I see it is that the extremist holds away over all the others.
Meister is only one who is consistent and non agenda
Coyote absolute joke and most not much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back