Thousands of good Jewish folks protest Netanyahu and the state of Isreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there a forum already set aside for sick, psychotic fucks called the conspiracy forum?

Why do the deranged things keep ending up here?

Isn't there a forum already set aside for sick, psychotic fucks called the conspiracy forum?

It's a sickness. Miserable people tend to gravitate to Israel, Jew hatred. Somehow it gives their miserable lives meaning

Last edited:
Because, like the non-whites in white ruled South Africa, most of the non-Jews are ruled by Israel but are citizens of Bantustans called the occupied territories and have no representation in the Government they are ruled by.

Because, like the non-whites in white ruled South Africa, most of the non-Jews are ruled by Israel but are citizens of Bantustans called the occupied territories and have no representation in the Government they are ruled by.
I'm talking about in Israel.

99.9999% of Jews support Israel. Those crazy Naturea Karta cultists do not represent world Jewish opinion even remotely.

9-11 inside handjob. Ha ha ha.

And I was talking about white-ruled South Africa. Most non-whites were citizens of the Bantustans which white-ruled South Africa controlled like Israel controls the occupied territories.

And I was talking about white-ruled South Africa. Most non-whites were citizens of the Bantustans which white-ruled South Africa controlled like Israel controls the occupied territories.
There is no Apartheid in Israel

Why do Zionist never take ownership of their own wrong doing and Instead just point to the wrongs of another ?
Don't know? What wrong are you talking about ape face? Israel is a democracy and prosecutes those who violate it's laws, unlike Palestinians who are basically your run of the mill lawless Islamic savages.

They are ruled by the PA

It's a sickness. Miserable people tend to gravitate to Israel, Jew hatred. Somehow it gives their miserable lifes meaning

Yep -- Jews are the ultimate conspiracy theory for worthless things that think 911 was an inside job. .

And all the rest that don't whine and support bibi, do we get a medal or something?
You get the three monkeys award
hear_see_speak_no_evil_hg_wht.gif

With twelve monkeys, I get a prize, is that it? I get it all right, buckwheat, big time. Muslims and 9/11. Funded by Saudi Arabia. Islam, that made up pathetic excuse for a religion, came from Saudi Arabia. Loser groupthink religion that has a inferiority complex, I see that bigtime. Not to many Jewish, Christian or Buddhist suicide cells going on here.

With twelve monkeys, I get a prize, is that it? I get it all right, buckwheat, big time. Muslims and 9/11. Funded by Saudi Arabia. Islam, that made up pathetic excuse for a religion, came from Saudi Arabia. Loser groupthink religion that has a inferiority complex, I see that bigtime. Not to many Jewish, Christian or Buddhist suicide cells going on here.

Oh here we go :rolleyes:

Oh here we go :rolleyes:

you asked for it..

In 1954, Israeli agents working in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including a United States diplomatic facility, and left evidence behind implicating Egyptian Muslims as the culprits. The ruse would have worked, had not one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to capture and identify one of the bombers, which in turn led to the round up of an Israeli spy ring.

Some of the spies were from Israel, while others were recruited from the local Jewish population. Israel responded to the scandal with claims in the media that there was no spy ring, that it was all a hoax perpetrated by "anti-Semites".
THE LAVON AFFAIR - IS HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back