Thousands of good Jewish folks protest Netanyahu and the state of Isreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I get from this thread is that a small percent of the population in Israel is critical of their government. That is big news. Thank God it couldn't happen here.
What I get from this thread is that there are a growing number of brave and enlightened Jews in that are critical of their governments apartheid policies and willing to face, threats, intimidation violence, arrest and prison in protest That is big news.

What I get from this thread is that a small percent of the population in Israel is critical of their government. That is big news. Thank God it couldn't happen here.
What I get from this thread is that there are a growing number of brave and enlightened Jews in that are critical of their governments apartheid policies and willing to face, threats, intimidation violence, arrest and prison in protest That is big news.
What ain't news is they will get everything they deserve.

What ain't news is they will get everything they deserve.
palestinian-kid1.gif

According to all you zionist paid shills of Isreal who troll here everyday defending the atrocities of Netanyahu and the government of Isreal,these jewish folks here who want to reform that corrupt government,are all anti-semitic as we are since they want to reform that corrupt government there.:laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::lmao::cuckoo:

You know why they accuse anyone criticizing Israel as being anti-Semitic don't you? Because that's all they have! They certainly don't have a valid argument. All they got, are ad hominems and that dumbass A-card.

They're the boy crying wolf about the emperor's new clothes.

in the PROCESS of enacting laws ehh Billo ,-------------------- Like I say , that one group of hasids or sephardics or whatever seemed to be protesting in a critical manner . As I also said , that kid looked to being treated harshly and I don't know why . The third vid looks like some OWS rabble raising a ruckus . I said that I don't know the particulars on any of the 3 videos and maybe protest is less free in Israel than in the USA . Someone already mentioned or asked , how much protest is allowed in palistine ??

see , looks like I may have made an assumption Billo , maybe Teddy will clarify details !!

There is no apartheid in Israel. That is a myth

lucky that they are in Israel where they are free to protest ehh ??
They're not free to protest. The Knesset is busy enacting laws that basically criminalizes dissent in that country.
What a bunch of lies. People in Israel are free to protest. There was an anti Netanyahu protest recently before he was re elected.

You are free to believe any lies you want, but don't spread them here.Now tell us what would happen if there was an organized protest in Gaza against Hamas??

What a bunch of lies. People in Israel are free to protest. There was an anti Netanyahu protest recently before he was re elected.

You are free to believe any lies you want, but don't spread them here.Now tell us what would happen if there was an organized protest in Gaza against Hamas??
Your user name is perfect. Because that's what happens to you, every time you open your mouth and try to debate an issue, you get "toasted"!

Criminalizing Dissent in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back