Thousands of good Jewish folks protest Netanyahu and the state of Isreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
According to all you zionist paid shills of Isreal who troll here everyday defending the atrocities of Netanyahu and the government of Isreal,these jewish folks here who want to reform that corrupt government,are all anti-semitic as we are since they want to reform that corrupt government there.:laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::lmao::cuckoo:

Lets play a guessing game.

Everyone guess how many times 9/11 inside job has used the term "paid shills" today ..

:cool:

lucky that they are in Israel where they are free to protest ehh ??

Why do Zionist never take ownership of their own wrong doing and Instead just point to the wrongs of another ?

What does this have to do with anything I said

Also, you didn't answer my question. Try again

thanks EOTS , the first what looks to be a kid , yeah it looks bad as all I see is him protesting or talking . The second looks like OWS , Racheal Corry type rabble but once again I don't know the context . I do know that the 1st organized protest seems to have gone off just fine .

images (12).jpg

According to all you zionist paid shills of Isreal who troll here everyday defending the atrocities of Netanyahu and the government of Isreal,these jewish folks here who want to reform that corrupt government,are all anti-semitic as we are since they want to reform that corrupt government there.:laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::lmao::cuckoo:

What I get from this thread is that a small percent of the population in Israel is critical of their government. That is big news. Thank God it couldn't happen here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back