It Gets Even More Remarkable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Lost in the August 31, 2014 hubbub about the Israeli "land grab that wasn't" was an announcement just days later (Sept 4, 2014) of Israel's plan to build 2200-2500 new homes in and around East Jerusalem. One would think such news would have had the media, the Arabs and the international community up in arms but these homes are to be built for - drum roll, please - ISRAEL's ARABs. Go figure. A bogus story about an Israel "confiscation of private lands" causes predictable Chicken Little outrage but the truth garners precious little interest, proving once again that some would rather castigate Israel than face the truth about Israel or themselves.

Jerusalem to Build 2 200 Homes for Arab Community - Shalom Life

Last edited:
Lost in the August 31, 2014 hubbub about the Israeli "land grab that wasn't" was an announcement just days later (Sept 4, 2014) of Israel's plan to build 2200-2500 new homes in and around East Jerusalem. One would think such news would have had the media, the Arabs and the international community up in arms but these homes are to be built for - drum roll, please - ISRAEL's ARABs. Go figure. A bogus story about an Israel "confiscation of private lands" causes predictable Chicken Little outrage but the truth garners precious little interest, proving once again that some would rather castigate Israel than face the truth about Israel or themselves.

My gripe with Israel is their Zionist treatment of Palestinians with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so the squatters can remain in Israel. Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Artab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does. And then Israel has the audacity to blame the Palestinians for this ongoing conflict. Seriously, Israel needs a leader like king Hussein who proved to the world how to establish a lasting peace from Palestinians. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

My gripe with Israel is their Zionist treatment of Palestinians with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so the squatters can remain in Israel. Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does...

I understand your aggravation, MJ, but those homes are to be built for Israel's Arab citizens.
However, your point about Israeli treatment of them has real merit:

We will see, it the least they can do is provide some housing since they have control over it all and stole it from the Pals to begin with tearing their homes down. I doubt this will even happen, just trying to get PR;

Despite fierce opposition from right-wing members of Israel's Knesset, the Jerusalem Local Building and Planning Committee officially passed an initiative advocated by Jerusalem mayor Nir Barkat on Wednesday, which calls for the construction and development of 2,200 new homes in Arav al-Swahara, an East Jerusalem Arab neighborhood.

Will the initiative, however, receive as much airtime as Israel's recent decision to build a settlement in the West Bank?

Doubtful.

Regardless, as stated by Barkat, “The planning of neighborhoods in East Jerusalem by the Jerusalem municipality is a clear expression of Israel’s sovereignty over every part of the city and the unified strength of Jerusalem.”

We will see, it the least they can do is provide some housing since they have control over it all and stole it from the Pals to begin with tearing their homes down. I doubt this will even happen, just trying to get PR;

Despite fierce opposition from right-wing members of Israel's Knesset, the Jerusalem Local Building and Planning Committee officially passed an initiative advocated by Jerusalem mayor Nir Barkat on Wednesday, which calls for the construction and development of 2,200 new homes in Arav al-Swahara, an East Jerusalem Arab neighborhood.

Will the initiative, however, receive as much airtime as Israel's recent decision to build a settlement in the West Bank?

Doubtful.

Regardless, as stated by Barkat, “The planning of neighborhoods in East Jerusalem by the Jerusalem municipality is a clear expression of Israel’s sovereignty over every part of the city and the unified strength of Jerusalem.”

Which, as per your norm, is a baseless story. Israel has no plans to build anything there and that is my point. While you and some in the international community wring your hands about "the land grab that wasn't" you ignore or dismiss Israel's actual plans to build 2200-2500 new homes for Jerusalem's Arabs.
Update: Plans for new Arab housing gain preliminary approval!

Plans for 2 200 homes in Jerusalem Arab neighborhood gain preliminary approval Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Last edited:
Israel blames the Arab countries for uprooting the Arabs that were living peacefully in Israel (before the surrounding countries decided to invade Israel, and told the Arabs to get out of harms way) then refused to take the Arabs in when the invaders lost the war.
And the Arab countries still refuse to deal with them. Because they are Hamas, a terrorist organization, that no country wants and has no right to force upon Israel. Israel gets to determine what they do with Israel. Not Egypt, not Syria not the Us.

Doubtful.

So when did the arab muslims get control of the land, prior to 1917 it was Ottoman land after 1917 it was LoN land and neither party has agreed to give that land to the arab muslims.

Doubtful.

Which, as per your norm, is a baseless story. Israel has no plans to build anything there and that is my point. While you and some in the international community wring your hands about "the land grab that wasn't" you ignore or dismiss Israel's actual plans to build 2200-2500 new homes for Jerusalem's Arabs.

Plans for 2 200 homes in Jerusalem Arab neighborhood gain preliminary approval Jewish Telegraphic Agency

They need to give the land back to the Palestinians an our US Pres. needs to tell Israel that is it. The arrogance of Israel is sickening and quit frankly is the reason for the discord in the ME not to mention we ruined Iraq, a country they did nothing to us. Israel needs to be booted into the sea if they can't act like human beings.

Israel blames the Arab countries for uprooting the Arabs that were living peacefully in Israel (before the surrounding countries decided to invade Israel, and told the Arabs to get out of harms way) then refused to take the Arabs in when the invaders lost the war.
And the Arab countries still refuse to deal with them. Because they are Hamas, a terrorist organization, that no country wants and has no right to force upon Israel. Israel gets to determine what they do with Israel. Not Egypt, not Syria not the Us.

Hamas is Hamas due to Israel.

Doubtful.

Which, as per your norm, is a baseless story. Israel has no plans to build anything there at is my point. While you and some in the international community wring your hands about "the land grab that wasn't" you ignore or dismiss Israel's actual plans to build 2200-2500 new homes for Jerusalem's Arabs.

They need to give the land back to the Palestinians an our US Pres. needs to tell Israel that is it. The arrogance of Israel is sickening and quit frankly is the reason for the discord in the ME not to mention we ruined Iraq, a country they did nothing to us. Israel needs to be booted into the sea if they can't act like human beings.

I'm not even going to bother to ask you to back up your ridiculous statement about the ME.

I just want to know why you insist on making such a fool of yourself Nazi shill?

Hamas is Hamas due to Hamas. There is no Palestine. The people squatting on Israeli territory came from various countries to live and work in Israel. They didn't even qualify for refugee aid after the invasion, because they hadn't lived in the area for longer than 2 years. Hamas is just one of many Muslim terror groups. Israel tried to prevent this mess by asking them to stay in Israel before the invasion. They chose to follow the advice of Egypt and the other invaders. < who wanted nothing to do with them then and want nothing to do with them now.

Hamas is Hamas due to Israel.
Your argument's lack merit. You might just as well say it's Bush's fault. You might have more luck with that one.

Doubtful.

Which, as per your norm, is a baseless story. Israel has no plans to build anything there at is my point. While you and some in the international community wring your hands about "the land grab that wasn't" you ignore or dismiss Israel's actual plans to build 2200-2500 new homes for Jerusalem's Arabs.

I'm not even going to bother to ask you to back up your ridiculous statement about the ME.

I just want to know why you insist on making such a fool of yourself Nazi shill?

go to the ME or Iran thread. Israel is the problem and Bibi is the main one. You want to see a Nazi, look at PM BIBI, worst than 10 Hitlers put together.

Hamas is Hamas due to Hamas. There is no Palestine. The people squatting on Israeli territory came from various countries to live and work in Israel. They didn't even qualify for refugee aid after the invasion, because they hadn't lived in the area for longer than 2 years. Hamas is just one of many Muslim terror groups. Israel tried to prevent this mess by asking them to stay in Israel before the invasion. They chose to follow the advice of Egypt and the other invaders. < who wanted nothing to do with them then and want nothing to do with them now.

I disagree. Hamas is not strong enough to get rid of the roaches from the regime in Israel.

Doubtful.

You seem unwilling to - or incapable of - absorbing facts.
To whom should the US President - not that he has or wants the authority - to give that Israeli land?
I do understand that one such as you finds the Jews to be "arrogant" and frankly I'd be perfectly happy if they were just to have it stick in your craw, which clearly they do.
:laugh:

Last edited:

Doubtful.

go to the ME or Iran thread. Israel is the problem and Bibi is the main one. You want to see a Nazi, look at PM BIBI, worst than 10 Hitlers put together.

Neither thread proves Israel is the prob. Like this thread anyone - including you Nazi skanks - can say anything.

Doubtful.

Perhaps because she's ... a NAZI? :2up:

Hamas is Hamas due to Hamas. There is no Palestine. The people squatting on Israeli territory came from various countries to live and work in Israel. They didn't even qualify for refugee aid after the invasion, because they hadn't lived in the area for longer than 2 years...

Indeed, and even the 2 years residency requirement was not enforced. Any Arab demanding 3 hots and a cot was given refugee status and as a reward, UNRWA was given UN carte blanche, bloated payroll and an endless mandate. We saw in the most recent conflict in Gaza how the UN's agency there has been co-opted by Hamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back