Those peaceful Palestinians are at it again

you mean he tried to convert them to judaism?

or were they dead ones?
Forced conversions is a your Islamic thing. I Judaism, one is supposed to reject converts at least a few times.
well they should have rejected you too

you are one of the worst jews around here

ignorant, savage and mindless..............an insult to the rest of us decent jews

There's only one case in history when Jews forced a people to convert--when a certain Hasmonean king unwisely did it to the Idumeans, and it came back to haunt us. A descendant of those Idumeans became the wicked King Herod. Micho is correct when he says the Muslims did it too many times to count, so he didn't deserve that sharp response. As for the incident that I was referring to, King Saul wanted to get rid of David, whom he suspected of trying to take the throne from him. He was trying to get David killed by demanding this gruesome dowry. It had nothing to do with G-d.

Why is Islam derived from salaam?
Islam is not derived from Salam. It's root word in is "Tasleem" or surrender in Arabic, so Islam literally means surrender. Salam means peace or hello, which is derived from the Hebrew Shalom.

This reminds me of the Bible story of when the great warrior David brought King Saul 200 Philistine foreskins (from their penises), as a dowry for his daughter's hand in marriage.
Interesting
really...

stories like that are for dickheads

what has g-d got against penises ???
Most of these rituals and prohibitions were for health reasons. Circumcision is a great way to prevent bacteria and other communicable diseases from being transferred during intercourse. It is now being used as a way to curb the AIDS epidemic sweeping some African countries, which is a testament to it's effectiveness. It is offered in hospitals as disease prevention for newborn males, and many non Jewish / Muslim parents opt to use it.

I'm not religious, but what I find amazing is that thousands of years ago, without access to modern medicine and technology of today, the Hebrews somehow were able to figure out the benefits of circumcision, and how unhealthy pork meat is.

Forced conversions is a your Islamic thing. I Judaism, one is supposed to reject converts at least a few times.
well they should have rejected you too

you are one of the worst jews around here

ignorant, savage and mindless..............an insult to the rest of us decent jews

There's only one case in history when Jews forced a people to convert--when a certain Hasmonean king unwisely did it to the Idumeans, and it came back to haunt us. A descendant of those Idumeans became the wicked King Herod. Micho is correct when he says the Muslims did it too many times to count, so he didn't deserve that sharp response. As for the incident that I was referring to, King Saul wanted to get rid of David, whom he suspected of trying to take the throne from him. He was trying to get David killed by demanding this gruesome dowry. It had nothing to do with G-d.
very good post, forever

i do know of one instance where possibly at least mass conversion to judaism of a whole non jewish country happened....no idea if it was forced or not

that is the turkic kingdom of khazaria in the 9th century i think, not sure exactly when that they alll converted to judaism

when the kingdom was defeated (by arabs, I thiink) they fled into eastern europe and ended up in the jewish stetls

it is said that 20% or so of ashkenazis there had some khazaria DNA and so it will be in israel too

here's a link: http://www.historytoday.com/nicolas-soteri/khazaria-forgotten-jewish-empire looks interestin...totally unbiased

Last edited:
The interesting reality regarding the islamo nazi pig propaganda about Khazaris is this-------it is based on a FICTIONAL account written by the poet Judah Halevi----who described a debate between three clergymen------a jew, a christian and a muslim------in a far away country KAZARIA The king of Kazaria----in the book----became convinced of Judaism's veracity and so he converted to Judaism------Judah HaLevi---lived in moorish spain------quite awhile before Maimonides Only jerks call that "HISTORY" and even more idioctic jerks believe a piece of islamo nazi shit propaganda based on a story written by a poet-----something on the level of EDGAR ALLEN POE. _and the idiot calls himself a jew------one who has never even heard of JUDAH HA LEVI------the most important poet that lived in moorish spain

This reminds me of the Bible story of when the great warrior David brought King Saul 200 Philistine foreskins (from their penises), as a dowry for his daughter's hand in marriage.
you mean he tried to convert them to judaism?

or were they dead ones?
So true, Micho, so true.
mohabatnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5653:a-minor-christian-girl-kidnapped-in-islamabad-territory&catid=81:regions&Itemid=278

The interesting reality regarding the islamo nazi pig propaganda about Khazaris is this-------it is based on a FICTIONAL account written by the poet Judah Halevi----who described a debate between three clergymen------a jew, a christian and a muslim------in a far away country KAZARIA The king of Kazaria----in the book----became convinced of Judaism's veracity and so he converted to Judaism------Judah HaLevi---lived in moorish spain------quite awhile before Maimonides Only jerks call that "HISTORY" and even more idioctic jerks believe a piece of islamo nazi shit propaganda based on a story written by a poet-----something on the level of EDGAR ALLEN POE. _and the idiot calls himself a jew------one who has never even heard of JUDAH HA LEVI------the most important poet that lived in moorish spain
here's what that article said about the Khazaria conversion:

it sounds like your "lesser of 2 evils you talked about

The story of the Khazar conversion, although largely fictional, contains revealing insights into the power-politics of the day and how religious considerations played a major part. According to the story the khaqan, on hearing the various arguments put forward by Christian, Muslim and Judaic missionaries, asked each in turn which of the other two religions was considered more acceptable after their own.

As to what the Jewish representative replied is of no consequence since both the Christian and Muslim representatives (fearing each other) answered that after their own the Jewish faith would be the most acceptable – the consequences of a Khazar conversion to either Christianity or Islam could have been disastrous to the unsuccessful party. As things turned out the Khazars opted for a path which attracted least hostility, least obligation, and least cultural influence from any of the other major powers of the day.

i have not heard of judah ha levi since i am ignorant arab nazi pig pretendin to be a jew

any good links??

any jew in the world KNOWS----that JUDAH---is just an english corruption of the hebrew name which can be rendered in the english alphabet as YEHUDAH any jew in the world KNOWS that YEHUDAH HA LEVI wrote the book called the KUZARI any jew in the world KNOWS what GOOGLE is for

any jew in the world KNOWS----that JUDAH---is just an english corruption of the hebrew name which can be rendered in the english alphabet as YEHUDAH any jew in the world KNOWS that YEHUDAH HA LEVI wrote the book called the KUZARI any jew in the world KNOWS what GOOGLE is for
thankyou rosie; sounds like a wonderful guy

Love songs..ha levi...

Joyous, careless youth, and merry, happy delight in life find their expression in his love-songs. Many of these are epithalamia and are characterized by a brilliant near-eastern coloring, as well as by a chaste reserve. In Egypt, where the muse of his youth found a glorious "Indian summer" in the circle of his friends, he wrote his "swan-song:"[12] "Wondrous is this land to see, With perfume its meadows laden, But more fair than all to me Is yon slender, gentle maiden. Ah, Time's swift flight I fain would stay, Forgetting that my locks are gray."

Drinking songs by Judah have also been preserved.[13]

a toast to the guy.........

Forum List

Back