Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
israel20flag20anim20vg.gif

Get Used to It: Israel Is Here to Stay

October 24, 2012
By David Solway

---

For it is almost inconceivable that a few million citizens of a newly established nation could successfully resist the military onslaught of vastly larger armies time and again. It must also contend against the enmity of its nominal allies in the West, the propaganda campaigns of the world’s major NGOs and opinion-forming bodies, the lies and slanders of the political and media elites, the ignorance of multitudes, and the specter of daily terror. It is equally inconceivable that this same beleaguered nation could at the same time become one of the world’s leading innovators in science, technology, medicine and agriculture, offering benefits to mankind out of all proportion to its numbers and circumstances—while reaping, for the most part, resentment, envy and violence.

For some, the continued existence of Israel is a sign of divine solicitude; for others, of human fortitude, hope and commitment at its most incandescent. But whatever the reason for this rarest of phenomena, the emergence of the theoretically impossible, it is a safe bet that Israel will still be around when its adversaries and detractors have succumbed to their own contradictions and dilemmas. Get used to it. Israel is here to stay.

Get Used to It: Israel Is Here to Stay

God allowed Israel to fall many times in history. History is not over yet.

Why are you blaming "GOD" Read the bible----the theme of the entire book of Genesis is the fact of MAN'S FREE WILL Your "theory" supports silly concepts like
"GOD CREATED YOUR HERO ADOLF HITLER"

I have no vested interest in Israel. Stay, go, fuck off. It means less than nothing to me. I just see a lot of "Yay! Israel!!" threads around here. So ask, who cares?

For over 4000 years Israel's enemies have said Israel is doomed.

And 4000 years from now Israel's enemies will still be saying Israel is doomed.

For over 4000 years Israel's enemies have said Israel is doomed.

And 4000 years from now Israel's enemies will still be saying Israel is doomed.

Er wake up call, Israel is less than 70 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back