Those peaceful Palestinians are at it again

Rockets are a response to multiple invasions by Israel's ground troops, tank shelling, and unnecessary assassination game of the IDF. We all remember that Israel invaded Beit Hanoun and then killed a Palestinian. This prompted a little response. Then they launched multiple deadly strikes during the Qatar Emirs visit. To mock the infrastructure project and destroy it like the usual. Israel wants them to live through hell.

WikiLeaks: Israel Intentionally Kept Gaza on Brink of Economic Collapse - World Watch - CBS News
Has Israel "invaded" Gaza in the last week, asshole?

Yeah they crossed the barrier in Beit Hanoun, do you know anything? Stick to American current events.
Stop making up shit Abdul. Hamas animals shot 500 rockets into Israel for absolutely no reason other than they're savages.

Has Israel "invaded" Gaza in the last week, asshole?

Yeah they crossed the barrier in Beit Hanoun, do you know anything? Stick to American current events.
Stop making up shit Abdul. Hamas animals shot 500 rockets into Israel for absolutely no reason other than they're savages.

Fucking bullshit from the West to the East. Israel invaded Gaza and murdered two militants doing their regular border defesne routine. The IDF knows this.

Fucking bullshit from the West to the East. Israel invaded Gaza and murdered two militants doing their regular border defesne routine. The IDF knows this.

Leave the FUCKING BULLSHIT in the mosque where it belongs
Israel targets criminals-----
You never responded to my opened question---do you think
it would be reasonable for Israel to just stay completely
our of Gaza and simply LAUNCH a surface missile at Gaza
city for ever kassam launched by the gazans into Israel?
That is my solution to the problem Israel ows the bomb
on ass mothers and daughters 500 bombs

Leave that bullshit in your mouth, and in Roudys mouth and up Hossflys ass. :D

What laws are they violating?

not yours----you have already stated that you consider tossing poison nail bombs at the heads of children with intent to liquefy their brains LEGAL and you support the use of Shariah law if a MAJORITY vote for it so that the "majority" is granted the right to enslave and rape non muslim children You are right----the Sudanese muslims broke NO LAW (of sudan) when they murdered christian men, raped their wives and enslaved their children ------in fact a few month ago I met---for the first time ----a very elderly aunt of my husband-----she recounted the episode in which hubby's grandmother----as a young woman was raped and her two babies died of exposure-------that was legal too -----it was a shariah country There are different laws in different countries Israel ----seems to think it is illegal for gazans to toss nail bombs at the heads of Israeli children That is the way of the world-----different countries have different laws------I do hope that you come to enjoy that legal nail bomb thing as a grateful recipient

You didn't address the point one single bit

Sure I did----I pointed out the fact that in Israeli law----tossing poison nail bombs into residential areas of Israel with the intent to kill Israeli children is Illegal ------but it is legal in islamic law The IDF responded to the acts as if they were crimes and you and tinnie object on the grounds that allah wants poison nail bombs to kill Israeli children

Sure I did----I pointed out the fact that in Israeli law----tossing poison nail bombs into residential areas of Israel with the intent to kill Israeli children is Illegal ------but it is legal in islamic law The IDF responded to the acts as if they were crimes and you and tinnie object on the grounds that allah wants poison nail bombs to kill Israeli children

Again drivel. Nothing has poison or white phosphorus. Leave that to the Israel military which uses vicious bombs, like during the Gaza war. Israel started this conflict. Nothing was a repose out of Israel. They were on the offensive. End of story

Again drivel. Nothing has poison or white phosphorus. Leave that to the Israel military which uses vicious bombs, like during the Gaza war. Israel started this conflict. Nothing was a repose out of Israel. They were on the offensive. End of story

For those who do not know becaue islamo nazi pigs do not like the facts of the bombs they use to murder children TO BE KNOWN-----the jihadists---in the service of allah----soak the metal shards which are in the bombs for allah that they either tie to the stinking asses of their disgusting sluts OR launch from the safety of their babie's bedrooms into Israel IN COUMADIN Coumadin is a substance which interferes with clotting----it is also used to poison rats ------which is why the pigs with their stinking asses up four times a day should eat the crap------but instead in order to please their disgusting deity they put it on the "nails" in their bombs The metal shards easily penetrate the skulls of children so that they die----not only of the presence of the nail but because of of the anti coagulent poison

I have seen the outcome of the filth of the meccaist murdering pigs-----videos of the surgeris and of the autopsies of those children murdered for the sake of allah and pig muhummad -----it is horrific---------the brain becames liquefied like ketchup may all those who trivialize this meccaist filth see their own lying on an autopsy slab----with brain dripping out of a cracked skull ALL OF THOSE WHO DENY IT OR TRIVIALIZE IT

Tinnie loves it

I thought you always says "international law" prohibits targeting civilians.

Ohh, right. I just recalled. For you Israelis are less than animals and it's completely legal targeting us.

:mad:

Okay__ then I guess Israel can butcher those animals who are in their territory. Thanks for clearing that up.

By the way, you're f'ing psycho if you think there's any time in history where one group can be expected to attack and the other is some how not allowed to fight the force with force.

Those animals are lucky that Israelis are humanitarians.
Humanitarian's do not commit armed aggression against an entire population of people. Israel is the aggressor. There is nothing humanitarian about the way they treat the Palestinian's. What Israel is doing, is illegal.

Remind me again, who is firing the rockets? Libs are genocidal maniacs.
mr gatsby.............at least you are polite .........not like others here.....i'll grant you the same courtesy!!!

BUT........you obviously know nothing of the true history of gaza or you couldn't possibly write what you did

90% of gazans and their families used to live in the areas they are firing their pathetic f'ing psycho murdering rockets into

there were absolutely NO jews south of ashdod on the south coast, not ever in all history.

There was just ONE small jewish colony north east of gaza in 1948. Inland. That's all

Look at the map for yourself; it's crystal clear and easy to find on the net..

not unless you believe the jewish bible's 9/11 type legend...(book of judges chapter 16) . Samson and Delilah.

That's when Samson did a suicide killing of 3,000 philistines by pulling down the twin towers..pillars...of their temple on top of him and them with god's help, of course....that happened in gaza but i don't call that history; only story..

but a bit spooky aint it how similar to 9/11???

so the area was given to the arabs not the jews by the UN in 1948 under the partition plan and israel's legal sovereignty is doubtful in that area'

israel itself doesn't recognise the 1948 or 1967 or any borders or international law on its borders or refugees, does it?? So why should the gazans??

ashkelon in 1948 was an arab city called Majaf; siderot a village called najaf

they were all expelled by force for 2 years after the war of 1948 ended, then viciously oppressed by egypt then israel for 45 years and long before they started to respond with violence

those that tried to return were shot on sight as "infiltrators"

all arab villages mosques and towns in the whole area were systematically destroyed and replaced, often by recent russian immigrants, half of whom are not even jewish

the gazans wont recognise israel's right to keep their land. they have this wierd idea that what was stolen from them by force should be returned to them. I think it's called property rights. ever heard of that. ???

israel in the form of that great humanitarian General Ariel Sharon himself financed Hamas for years between 1967 and the first intifada to divide the gazans between secular PLO and religious Hamas..

total israelis killed by ALL gazan rockets 14
gazans killed in cast lead alone 1300

total gazans killed by israel all together many ,many thousands...tens of thousands

you say, " you're f'ing psycho if you think there's any time in history where one group can be expected to attack and the other is some how not allowed to fight the force with force".

that means you are 10,000 gazan deaths more f'ing psycho than the f'ing psycho hamas killers (whom I do NOT support; I am jewish myself),

not to mention the theft of theiir homes and occupation which is violence is it not???

by your logic the gazans are allowed to meet far far greater and longer lasting and older israeli force with force

I actually disagree with you.............all arab force in retaliation has only made their lives even worse and will continue to do so.

you know not what you say sir................not so great gatsby after all

Last edited:
Humanitarian's do not commit armed aggression against an entire population of people. Israel is the aggressor. There is nothing humanitarian about the way they treat the Palestinian's. What Israel is doing, is illegal.

mr gatsby.............at least you are polite .........not like others here.....i'll grant you the same courtesy!!!

BUT........you obviously know nothing of the true history of gaza or you couldn't possibly write what you did

90% of gazans and their families used to live in the areas they are firing their pathetic f'ing psycho murdering rockets into

there were absolutely NO jews south of ashdod on the south coast, not ever in all history.

There was just ONE small jewish colony north east of gaza in 1948. Inland. That's all

not unless you believe the jewish bible's 9/11 type legend...(book of judges chapter 16) . Samson and Delilah.

That's when Samson did a suicide killing of 3,000 philistines by pulling down the twin towers..pillars...of their temple on top of him and them with god's help, of course....that happened in gaza but i don't call that history; only story..

so the area was given to the arabs not the jews by the UN in 1948 under the partition plan and israel's legal sovereignty is doubtful in that area'

israel itself doesn't recognise the 1948 or 1967 or any borders or international law on its borders or refugees, does it?? So why should the gazans??

they were all expelled by force for 2 years after the war of 1948 ended, then viciously oppressed by egypt then israel for 45 years and long before they started to respond with violence

all arab villages mosques and towns in the whole area were systematically destroyed and replaced, often by recent russian immigrants, half of whom are not even jewish

the gazans wont recognise israel's right to keep their land. they have this wierd idea that what was stolen from them by force should be returned to them. I think it's called property rights. ever heard of that. ???

israel in the form of that great humanitarian General Ariel Sharon himself financed Hamas for years between 1967 and the first intifada to divide the gazans between secular PLO and religious Hamas..

total gazans killed by israel all together many ,many thousands...tens of thousands

you say, " you're f'ing psycho if you think there's any time in history where one group can be expected to attack and the other is some how not allowed to fight the force with force".

that means you are 10,000 gazan deaths more f'ing psycho than the f'ing psycho hamas killers (whom I do NOT support; I am jewish myself),

not to mention the theft of theiir homes and occupation which is violence is it not???

by your logic the gazans are allowed to meet far far greater and longer lasting and older israeli force with force

I actually disagree with you.............all arab force in retaliation has only made their lives even worse and will continue to do so.

That is not exactly as I understand it, but it is pretty close.

It is true that Israel ran the Palestinians out of their homes and did, and still does, shoot them as infiltrators if they attempt to go back home.

Poor tinnie----in DESPAIR that there are so few kaffirin for raped purposes left -----in sharias cesspits nothing left to excite him

What are you babbling now, Israelis gave Gaza back and instead of a thank you they got rockets being shot inside Israel. And besides, the "land" was never owned or controlled by Arabs, it was British territory / Palestine Mandate, and before that it was Turkish Ottoman lands for 600 years. And who are Gazans? Egyptians who started calling themselves Palestinians as of 1967.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back