This will be controversial

Low energy, dark circles under their eyes.....sickly.

Iā€™m sorry to hear you have those things. Maybe you should try adding more fresh foods to your diet, instead of corpses?

As for vegans, Iā€™m just gonna copy-pasta what I posted on another thread.

Pro surfer Tia Blanco
c_limit_h_576_q_80_w_695_http_images_origin_playboy_com_ogz4nxetbde6_54o3lu_Zd_HGYCWg_SAYuo_Aaw_bd77777f6f64c947c5dcaf57e9481ea5_2_BB765_CE_F8_CA_42_FB_B0_F8_C22451_EA33_BD.jpg

Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram (@fullyrawkristina)
4ec2b3377b302bd041a519227c1a7021b.jpg

Bianca Taylor

Nimai Delgado (vegetarian since birth, vegan since 2015)
Deaj2uh_X0_AAl_En_H.jpg

Jon Venus
24254654_1478483942249114_1977411412359457236_o.jpg

YOVANA MENDOZA (@rawvana)
Screen_Shot_2018_10_10_at_6b.png

Carly Taylor (@carlytaylor269)
Screen_Shot_2018_10_10_at_4_41_28_PM.png

Nina and Randa (vegans since birth)
Screen_Shot_2018_10_10_at_4_54_11_PM.png

Kalel
Screen_Shot_2018_10_10_at_6_49_29_PM.png

Hannah Hagler
Screen_Shot_2018_10_10_at_5_03_24_PM.png

I could post more, but just get past your hate and get out more. And donā€™t forget to eat more fiber! With all those dead things rotting inside your body, you gotta move it out somehow!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Iā€™m sorry to hear you have those things.

Not me.
The poor sickly vegans I know.

Reality is sometimes ugly, but itā€™s better to know the truth and respond to it one way or the other, rather than perpetually live in dream world.
GRAPHIC VIDEO

If God didn't want us to eat animals, he should not have made them out of meat.

Humans are made out of meat too. And according to cannibals, human meat tastes a lot like pork.

Btw, thank you for adding that warning to the video. But I have to sayā€¦ Itā€™s always amazing to me that people can be SO offended / horrified by the imagery, to the point of refusing to look at it, yet not by the actual act or those industries overall.

If itā€™s too horrible to even look at, then how can those same people support it with their dollars?

I don't want to watch my shit get processed at the sewage plant, but that does not mean that I don't support proper waste management, nor that my support of proper waste management is somehow, hypocritical.

I don't want to watch a person get cut open by a doctor, or watch as a person has the lens of their eye removed and replaced by that does not mean that I do not support modern medicine or that my support of that is somehow hypocritical.

You string your words together, as though they make an argument, but they don/t

I could just as easily say, "YOU ARE EVUL BECAUSE YOU WEAR BLUE".

It would make as much sense are your defense of your position.

Reality is sometimes ugly, but itā€™s better to know the truth and respond to it one way or the other, rather than perpetually live in dream world.
GRAPHIC VIDEO

Humans are made out of meat too. And according to cannibals, human meat tastes a lot like pork.

Btw, thank you for adding that warning to the video. But I have to sayā€¦ Itā€™s always amazing to me that people can be SO offended / horrified by the imagery, to the point of refusing to look at it, yet not by the actual act or those industries overall.

If itā€™s too horrible to even look at, then how can those same people support it with their dollars?

I don't want to watch my shit get processed at the sewage plant, but that does not mean that I don't support proper waste management, nor that my support of proper waste management is somehow, hypocritical.

I don't want to watch a person get cut open by a doctor, or watch as a person has the lens of their eye removed and replaced by that does not mean that I do not support modern medicine or that my support of that is somehow hypocritical.

That makes zero sense. Are you honestly comparing those things as if they are equal? Iā€™m actually baffled at how you can compare poop been processed to brutally killing a sentient being who is fighting for their life. The fact that you act as if they are mere objects is incomprehensible to me. And extremely sad.

Man is DESIGNED to eat meat. When one does not eat meat one must jump through hoops to get all the things they no longer get from meat consumption.

I completely disagree, but let me ask you thisā€¦ Who do you claim designed us to eat meat? The word design implies a designer, or creator. And if youā€™re coming at it from a Christian perspective, you are flat out wrong. Genesis 1:29ā€“30 clearly states that our original design was to eat a plant-based diet.
Read Leviticus 11 and see which animals were blessed for food. Being disingenuous reduces your credibility to zeroe. Veganism is a choice and those who choose the lifestyle and are happy with that choice should continue. Telling those who choose another lifestyle they are cruel, uncaring, sadists does nothing to further your cause.
That attitude drives people away and hardens them against you.

On any given Sunday @ my friend's BBQ:

You get 1/2 a chicken + 1-2 slices of pork roast, with a side of hamburgers or hotdogs. :aargh:
Like I said before, I get it. I was probably just as big a meat eater as you are, and I loved barbecue too. But for me, it was like a paradigm shift, now I see the whole thing in an entirely different way.

Hereā€™s a little video I made recently, looking at things from a different perspective. Take a look if you have a few minutes.

I'm not watching that. I've killed many a thing and eaten it. I detest watching anything suffer or fear, though.

So no, I'm not watching that. Never in my life have I desired to work in a slaughterhouse.

Thatā€™s good to hear, but youā€™re proving my point. If itā€™s something you canā€™t watch and you admit you hate seeing anything suffer, then why participate in it and support it?

That last video I posted to you was not like the other one in the original post. Other than a few very quick clips, overall the video is not graphic. I hate violence and canā€™t even watch violent movies without covering my eyesā€¦ So if I can watch that last video I just posted, you can.

Man is DESIGNED to eat meat. When one does not eat meat one must jump through hoops to get all the things they no longer get from meat consumption.

I completely disagree, but let me ask you thisā€¦ Who do you claim designed us to eat meat? The word design implies a designer, or creator. And if youā€™re coming at it from a Christian perspective, you are flat out wrong. Genesis 1:29ā€“30 clearly states that our original design was to eat a plant-based diet.
Read Leviticus 11 and see which animals were blessed for food. Being disingenuous reduces your credibility to zeroe. Veganism is a choice and those who choose the lifestyle and are happy with that choice should continue. Telling those who choose another lifestyle they are cruel, uncaring, sadists does nothing to further your cause.
That attitude drives people away and hardens them against you.
We were talking about original design, as stated in the very first chapter of the very first book of the Bible. What I stated is demonstrably true. So if you deny that, try to refute it. But youā€™re the one being disingenuous by mischaracterizing my point.

Last edited:
It's true, we kill animals and eat them.

Thanks for missing the point. The entire system is evil, damaging on a number of levels, barbaric and completely unnecessary. I am more interested in getting people who love animals yet pay for their abuse and torture to take the red pill. Iā€™m not interested in getting people like you to care. But thanks for your input.

I bet that kid in your Avi ate that turkey.......after chopping it's head off and laughing hysterically while it ran around bouncing off of tree trunks.

I've seen chickens fly over the barn after getting their head chopped off.

We'd toss a washtub over em.

Iā€™m sorry to hear you have those things. Maybe you should try adding more fresh foods to your diet, instead of corpses?

Pro surfer Tia Blanco
c_limit_h_576_q_80_w_695_http_images_origin_playboy_com_ogz4nxetbde6_54o3lu_Zd_HGYCWg_SAYuo_Aaw_bd77777f6f64c947c5dcaf57e9481ea5_2_BB765_CE_F8_CA_42_FB_B0_F8_C22451_EA33_BD.jpg

Bianca Taylor

Deaj2uh_X0_AAl_En_H.jpg

Jon Venus

Kalel

Hannah Hagler

I could post more, but just get past your hate and get out more. And donā€™t forget to eat more fiber! With all those dead things rotting inside your body, you gotta move it out somehow!

Damn fine cow. The hen is not bad either.

GRAPHIC VIDEO

"And according to cannibals, human meat tastes a lot like pork"

The ones I've eaten smell like fish. They taste like chicken though. I'm talking about female humans.

GRAPHIC VIDEO

That makes zero sense. Are you honestly comparing those things as if they are equal? Iā€™m actually baffled at how you can compare poop been processed to brutally killing a sentient being who is fighting for their life. The fact that you act as if they are mere objects is incomprehensible to me. And extremely sad.

You were arguing that not wanting to watch something meant that you should not support it.

Are you admitting that argument has been refuted?

GRAPHIC VIDEO

You were arguing that not wanting to watch something meant that you should not support it.

No, I was not talking about it in the broad way that youā€™re framing it. Obviously people donā€™t want to watch things like poop being processed or someone having surgery. Iā€™m saying that your comparisons are ridiculous, but if thatā€™s what you really believe then nothing I say will get through to you, if you see animals as mere objects.

On any given Sunday @ my friend's BBQ:

You get 1/2 a chicken + 1-2 slices of pork roast, with a side of hamburgers or hotdogs. :aargh:
Like I said before, I get it. I was probably just as big a meat eater as you are, and I loved barbecue too. But for me, it was like a paradigm shift, now I see the whole thing in an entirely different way.

Hereā€™s a little video I made recently, looking at things from a different perspective. Take a look if you have a few minutes.

I'm not watching that. I've killed many a thing and eaten it. I detest watching anything suffer or fear, though.

So no, I'm not watching that. Never in my life have I desired to work in a slaughterhouse.

Thatā€™s good to hear, but youā€™re proving my point. If itā€™s something you canā€™t watch and you admit you hate seeing anything suffer, then why participate in it and support it?

That last video I posted to you was not like the other one in the original post. Other than a few very quick clips, overall the video is not graphic. I hate violence and canā€™t even watch violent movies without covering my eyesā€¦ So if I can watch that last video I just posted, you can.

If itā€™s something you canā€™t watch and you admit you hate seeing anything suffer, then why participate in it and support it?

Because meat is delicious and nutritious.

Pro surfer Tia Blanco

Bianca Taylor

Deaj2uh_X0_AAl_En_H.jpg

Jon Venus

Kalel

Hannah Hagler

I know damn good and well they take supplements,especially the bodybuilder.

Pro surfer Tia Blanco

Bianca Taylor

Deaj2uh_X0_AAl_En_H.jpg

Jon Venus

Kalel

Hannah Hagler

I know damn good and well they take supplements,especially the bodybuilder.

I bet some of those supplements have animal ingredients, too. :coffee:

`
It's deer hunting season up by my place. Very busy as I rent my barn and other buildings out to a group of hunters until the 25th, when it ends. I bagged myself a 4pt the first day but then again, it's my land and I've been scouting it for months now. Its already been processed and in the freezer. I did make a large kettle of venison chili for the hunters which is already gone. I love my meat.
`

The best guy in Congress (in my view anyway) is a homesteader. But he's also an MIT guy. He's running his farm on solar power, too. The house he built by himself. Daniel Boone type stuff.

Probably off-topic, your post reminded me of it. It's a good video, though.

Last edited:
no it does not

no, you're trying to revise it all through biblical revisionism

Most of you will never interview your dinner

Most of you will never kill anything

But most of you WILL lead a lifestye completely surrounded by organics inherent in our culture far and beyond simple dietary choices

It's YOU who live in a dream world

~S~

Wait, arenā€™t you an atheist or agnostic? There is no debate about what mankindā€˜s original diet was, according to Genesis. Some people might be confused because in some translations the word ā€œmeatā€ is used, but in biblical days, the word meat meant simply food. The word ā€œfleshā€ typically referred to what we now call ā€œmeat.ā€ ( Dead animal carcasses.)

You sad little moron. Humans are omnivore apes. Our brains developed due to high levels of protein in the diet. It is natural and healthy for us to eat animal based protein.

Do you insist that other animals such as dogs and cats should be forced to be vegans?

If you identify as an ape, I wonā€™t stop you. But speak for yourself, I have an entirely different worldview.

And Iā€™m sorry to break it to you, but animal protein is not healthy, especially when people overdo it, which most westerners do. I noticed on another thread that like most people, youā€™re a big bacon fan. It is classified as a type one carcinogen, did you know that?

Not everyone agrees that humans are omnivores by design. We act as omnivores of course. But watch this video:

View attachment 229895

Iā€™m amazed you can post that with a straight face after your posts to me. You sure as hell can dish it out, but evidently you canā€™t take it. I really do prefer to have a civil discussion. So if you want to try to do that, Iā€™m in. But if itā€™s going to be more name-calling and unnecessary combativeness, then no thanks.

You started it with your claim we are all murderous psychopaths killing our beloved animals. SCIENCE shows we are omnivores and claiming otherwise is a straight up LIE.

No, I was not talking about it in the broad way that youā€™re framing it. Obviously people donā€™t want to watch things like poop being processed or someone having surgery. Iā€™m saying that your comparisons are ridiculous, but if thatā€™s what you really believe then nothing I say will get through to you, if you see animals as mere objects.

Your words

, to the point of refusing to look at it, yet not by the actual act or those industries overall."

So, you've dropped that argument, the moment you were called on it. Kind of shows that you were not serious about that argument to start with.

ANimals are not objects. They are animals.

Your words

, to the point of refusing to look at it, yet not by the actual act or those industries overall."

So, you've dropped that argument, the moment you were called on it. Kind of shows that you were not serious about that argument to start with.

ANimals are not objects. They are animals.

Strawman. My argument was NEVER that anything people donā€™t want to see is something they shouldnā€™t support. That was your deceptive rephrasing of my argument.

And just to add to what I said earlier, I think a lot of Americans, especially animal lovers and women (who are generally more empathetic than men) could never kill a cow or pig with their own two hands, yet they pay others to do that on a daily basis. And no, not simply because itā€™s messy or gross, but because a true animal lover would look the animal in the eye and have compassion rather than slit its throat just to have a snack.

Forum List

Back