This will be controversial

buttercup

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2010
Reality is sometimes ugly, but it’s better to know the truth and respond to it one way or the other, rather than perpetually live in dream world.
GRAPHIC VIDEO

Last edited by a moderator:
burger-bite.gif

Sometimes reality is ugly, but people should be aware of it, at least.

Yes but is eating meat worse then killing a human baby?

View attachment 229760

Both are bad. Killing a human baby is murder, but I think there’s a similar spirit behind the act of taking advantage of and killing the defenseless / innocent/ vulnerable among us (animals) for selfish reasons. In my opinion.

It's true, we kill animals and eat them.

Thanks for missing the point. The entire system is evil, damaging on a number of levels, barbaric and completely unnecessary. I am more interested in getting people who love animals yet pay for their abuse and torture to take the red pill. I’m not interested in getting people like you to care. But thanks for your input.

Thanks for missing the point. The entire system is evil, damaging on a number of levels, barbaric and completely unnecessary. I am more interested in getting people who love animals yet pay for their abuse and torture to take the red pill. I’m not interested in getting people like you to care. But thanks for your input.

The entire system is evil, damaging on a number of levels, barbaric and completely unnecessary.

You expect us to not kill the animals before we eat them?
Let them die of old age? What?

The entire system is evil, damaging on a number of levels, barbaric and completely unnecessary.

You expect us to not kill the animals before we eat them?
Let them die of old age? What?
I don’t expect you to do anything. It wasn’t for someone like you. Or fncceo, or Taxman.

I ain't watchin that.

I've some videos too. Video of those that just want to love us and be loved in return.Videos of torture, abuse and neglect of cats and dogs that is so horrific it made me cry, which I don't really do...I felt true despair that it doesn't really seem to be uncommon. Far worse than that video of food.

And we don't even eat those.

I don't think people being vegan helps much

I wish it were different.

I'm a member in good standing with P.E.T.A.....................

People Eating Tasty Animals.

And for you vegans, a quick question.......................if we're not supposed to eat animals, then why are they all made out of meat?

I ain't watchin that.

I've some videos too. Video of those that just want to love us and be loved in return.Videos of torture, abuse and neglect of cats and dogs that is so horrific it made me cry, which I don't really do...I felt true despair that it doesn't really seem to be uncommon. Far worse than that video of food.

And we don't even eat those.

I don't think people being vegan helps much

I wish it were different.

Thank you for your reply… even though I wish you would’ve watched it. Dogs and cats aren’t the only animals who want to love and be loved in return. Pigs are actually ranked smarter than dogs, and they’re just as social. All animals want to be loved, and all want to live and enjoy life, like you and I do.

As for what you said about being vegan, I strongly disagree. It’s all about supply and demand. As there’s less demand for animal products, there will be less slaughterhouses, less abuse, exploitation, torture, less people dying of cancer and heart disease, less damage to the world we live in. Being vegan not only saves resources (it takes tons of water to produce beef and other types of meat), of course it saves animal lives and it gets us away from this barbaric evil system that is damaging on multiple levels.

You may think that a few people won’t make a difference, but it adds up. And it’s growing like crazy. In Britain, veganism has grown like 700% in the last couple years. It’s growing all over the world, in a phenomenal way. As a Christian, I firmly believe that the world is heading in that direction because it is what the Bible says will happen eventually, and I’m sure the naysayers here will mock me for that, but it’s happening… It’s not a fad, it really is the future.

Last edited:
Man is DESIGNED to eat meat. When one does not eat meat one must jump through hoops to get all the things they no longer get from meat consumption.

Man is DESIGNED to eat meat. When one does not eat meat one must jump through hoops to get all the things they no longer get from meat consumption.

I completely disagree, but let me ask you this… Who do you claim designed us to eat meat? The word design implies a designer, or creator. And if you’re coming at it from a Christian perspective, you are flat out wrong. Genesis 1:29–30 clearly states that our original design was to eat a plant-based diet.

Forum List

Back