This shit is getting old.

Not in the mood. I stated my opinion and if I wanted to debate my opinion, there is another board for that. So..think what you will. I stand by what I said and I don't need to explain to anyone why I think what I think.
Find another schmuck. This one ain't biting. Especially with one that has itchy fingers.

This is a good schuck. One who says things then runs when asked about their insane opinions.

Anyone that is white and is walking down the street with their friend or loved one and a group of blacks are behind them and they are not concerned...are CRAZY. Nowadays, there IS reason to be concerned. Even for old folks hobbling along or feeding pigeons in a park....they never know when some asshole BLACK guy is going to try for bonus points in smacking that old person in the head.

Yep, it's called the "knockout game" or "polar bear hunting."

Anyone that is white and is walking down the street with their friend or loved one and a group of blacks are behind them and they are not concerned...are CRAZY. Nowadays, there IS reason to be concerned. Even for old folks hobbling along or feeding pigeons in a park....they never know when some asshole BLACK guy is going to try for bonus points in smacking that old person in the head.

Is it black bear season yet?

Rut roh. Watch out kathy! You are going to be accused of being a racist and although invited to "debate" back because this is a "debate" message forum although it does not say ANYWHERE that is except in the Clean Debate Zone, and one of the mods wants to start a fight, call you names over your opinion and the other one says anyone tired of this shit is racists having a field day and expect you to DEBATE your opinion..... And if you do argue with either one...um...well...not a good idea since they are staff.

What names did I call you?

I'm assuming you saying we are not allowed to discuss the issues brought up by you
Maybe black on white crime IS decreasing. Good. But what about black on black crime? Since I am supposedly a racist, what about those children afraid to come out of their own homes due to gang violence and are hurt or killed by other blacks?

I don't think the KKK is going to help with that.

This black war has to have something done. And if ANYONE speaks up about it....they are racist. So most stay silent. That pretty much sucks.

Again..just my opinon. I guess i need a new sigline so I don't have to keep repeating myself and told to DEBATE my stance.

What black war? (or is that asking to much of you again?)
Gracie, it wouldn't be the first time I've been accused of being racist. Political correctness is a disease in this country and God forbid you say something that is true, it's still deemed as racist.

Right on. Our numbers are dwindling and non-whites are spitting them out like candy, even though they know they don't have the resources to feed and clothe them. Guess they just hope they'll grow up to be a famous athlete or cRAP star and feed themelves.

Rut roh. Watch out kathy! You are going to be accused of being a racist and although invited to "debate" back because this is a "debate" message forum although it does not say ANYWHERE that is except in the Clean Debate Zone, and one of the mods wants to start a fight, call you names over your opinion and the other one says anyone tired of this shit is racists having a field day and expect you to DEBATE your opinion..... And if you do argue with either one...um...well...not a good idea since they are staff.

What names did I call you?

I'm assuming you saying we are not allowed to discuss the issues brought up by you
Maybe black on white crime IS decreasing. Good. But what about black on black crime? Since I am supposedly a racist, what about those children afraid to come out of their own homes due to gang violence and are hurt or killed by other blacks?

I don't think the KKK is going to help with that.

This black war has to have something done. And if ANYONE speaks up about it....they are racist. So most stay silent. That pretty much sucks.

Again..just my opinon. I guess i need a new sigline so I don't have to keep repeating myself and told to DEBATE my stance.

What black war? (or is that asking to much of you again?)
Gracie, it wouldn't be the first time I've been accused of being racist. Political correctness is a disease in this country and God forbid you say something that is true, it's still deemed as racist.

Just to correct a bit of misinformation you seem to be under - I have not called you a "racist" unless you consider asking you to back up your "truth" with some data to be calling you a "racist".

Our numbers are dwindling and non-whites are spitting them out like candy.

Who is "spitting" what out "like candy"?
I guess she's talking about non-whites here in this nation, and I guess she is talking about all that spitting out of babies being sanctioned by the U.S. Government with the nations tax dollars over time, and then being influenced or backed up by Hollywood. I think the trend is turning though, where it now seems that unwed whites are beginning to catch up to the cultural spitting out of babies like rabbits (trend), in which is a trend that has generational shifting qualities about it, and it is one that has been going on amongst differing groups for quite sometime now. It seems that unwed white teens are becoming impregnated at astronomical rates these days, so I think that a shift has come in all of this lately, and I think it has been designed over time to go in this way but by whom in the unspoken think tanks in which we all wonder about is controlling these agenda's ?

Example: MTV has a show called Teen Mom I think, and then you see it for yourself in the real world way more than one use to among groups who are now just catching up to the old trend that ran big numbers among other groups in these ways for quite sometime now.

Now am I wrong about this or what ? I may be, but it sure seems that these things are happening more now among differing groups or maybe I'm just living in some sort of self created bubble apart from everyone else these days...LOL

What was the theory surrounding the sanctioning of big numbers in births by the Government I wonder among certain groups in the nation over time ? Was it to keep a huge number of laborers being spit out for a workforce that was needed in large numbers for differing industries across the nation ? Why did the government influence the nation to increase birth rates among certain groups, and then pay for them until adulthood and beyond if was to be the case, instead of leading the nation into being moral about it all ? I know when I was young I had on my mind that I would not bring a child into the world unless I could pay for that child over time, and I sure wouldn't have just brought large numbers of children into the world while having not a clue as to how I was going to fend for them over time. Hmm, but then again if the Government was there to say to me hey beagle, come on man and bring on them babies as quick as you can, because we need them man, and we will make sure they will be paid for, so don't worry about all that, and hey just do it.

No one is "spitting out babies like rabbits." Fertility rates are falling across the board. Your offensive terminology in reference to human life says a lot about you.

There IS a RACE war brewing. Black against black, white against black, black against white, hispanic against blacks AND whites, etc etc etc. Pretending it is not happening just because it isn't in your neck of the woods is being a nutter.

I've lived my whole life in the cities you claim are the hotbeds of this supposed "race war", and I've seen no evidence of it.

You're the one "pretending" it's happening in places you've probably never even been to.

bullshit...you've lived you whole life in every bad city in america?....:rolleyes: .LMAO.sure, fool whatever you say...

The FBI, DOJ, BJS and CDC statistics prove you don't know what you're talking about..Just because YOU'VE never seen it doesn't mean it isn't happening. That's the weakest argument I've ever heard.."If I didn't see it, it didn't happen"

You didn't see the titanic sink, did you? Nevertheless, it happened.

You're just another negro apologist making excuses.

I didn't say I've lived in all of them, I said I've lived in them my whole life. Brooklyn, Miami, Chicago, and now Oakland.

The statistics that you keep quoting do not "prove" that a "race war" is going on, in fact they prove the opposite - that race-based crimes are at a lower point now than they've been since the 60s.

No one is "spitting out babies like rabbits." Fertility rates are falling across the board. Your offensive terminology in reference to human life says a lot about you.
They're not spitting them out like rabbits? Everyday I see hispanic women going into the WIC office with one in the stroller, one walking next to her and a huge belly. hispanics are Catholic and don't believe in birth control.

They're not spitting them out like rabbits? Everyday I see hispanic women going into the WIC office with one in the stroller, one walking next to her and a huge belly. hispanics are Catholic and don't believe in birth control.

Check the links I posted.

There IS a RACE war brewing. Black against black, white against black, black against white, hispanic against blacks AND whites, etc etc etc. Pretending it is not happening just because it isn't in your neck of the woods is being a nutter.

I've lived my whole life in the cities you claim are the hotbeds of this supposed "race war", and I've seen no evidence of it.

You're the one "pretending" it's happening in places you've probably never even been to.

bullshit...you've lived you whole life in every bad city in america?....:rolleyes: .LMAO.sure, fool whatever you say...

The FBI, DOJ, BJS and CDC statistics prove you don't know what you're talking about..Just because YOU'VE never seen it doesn't mean it isn't happening. That's the weakest argument I've ever heard.."If I didn't see it, it didn't happen"

I didn't say I've lived in all of them, I said I've lived in them my whole life. Brooklyn, Miami, Chicago, and now Oakland.

The statistics that you keep quoting do not "prove" that a "race war" is going on, in fact they prove the opposite - that race-based crimes are at a lower point now than they've been since the 60s.

I agree with Gracie, race relations are at an all time low. I truly believe the knock-out game is one venue to show their hatred towards Whites. Violent lyrics written by cRAP and hip-hop artists are another venue. Stop being an apologist, they've got enough of them. The Civil Rights Movement was one of the worse events in the history of this country, things have steadily gone downhill and the more you give them, the more the want. If it's not getting jobs they're not qualified for through Affirmative Action or getting a head start on civil service exams with 10 points right off the bat, they expect free housing, food and not to mention free cell phones now. When Hurricane Katrina hit and they were issued $1,000 debit cards, they didn't buy necessities, a majority of them headed to jewelry stores. Maybe a race war is the only thing that will save this country. That or shipping all non-Europeans back to their homelands.

:dig:

I agree with Gracie, race relations are at an all time low. I truly believe the knock-out game is one venue to show their hatred towards Whites. Violent lyrics written by cRAP and hip-hop artists are another venue. Stop being an apologist, they've got enough of them. The Civil Rights Movement was one of the worse events in the history of this country, things have steadily gone downhill and the more you give them, the more the want. If it's not getting jobs they're not qualified for through Affirmative Action or getting a head start on civil service exams with 10 points right off the bat, they expect free housing, food and not to mention free cell phones now. When Hurricane Katrina hit and they were issued $1,000 debit cards, they didn't buy necessities, a majority of them headed to jewelry stores. Maybe a race war is the only thing that will save this country. That or shipping all non-Europeans back to their homelands.

I dont know if it is interesting or sad that someone could be rendered so blantently ignorant when we live in an age of abundantly available information.

It sounds like you "get around" quite a bit, to know that the majority of non whites flocked to jewelry stores with 1000.00 debit cards in the midst of Hurricane Katrina, or that the majority of non whites "expect" free food, free cell phones, and free housing "because of the civil rights movement".

So, as a retired, formerly hard working "non white" citizen of this country, I must say that you make it sound very enticing that all of these "freebies" are out there in abundance, and I assume that you also believe that white people are not eligible to recieve such generosity as well?
:dig:

Why are they dipping, otherwise like I said why, and who are they dipping amongst, and who now is on the rise in birth rates in the country (what group) ? I think it's white teens that are making babies like rabbits now or at least it is what one see's from my area and/or point of view. My post are full of many questions, but you choose to focus on one as if it is a I gottcha one when you play your drama queen act around here..

Forum List

Back