This shit is getting old.

Empty posturing like "arm yourselves and shoot to kill!" is irresponsible nonsense at best. It is only the most transparent manifestation of impotent fear, and adds nothing positive or of practical value.

Criminals of any color or creed should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Law-abiding citizens should exercise common sense and defend themselves appropriately when necessary.

That is all.

There IS a RACE war brewing. Black against black, white against black, black against white, hispanic against blacks AND whites, etc etc etc. Pretending it is not happening just because it isn't in your neck of the woods is being a nutter.

I've lived my whole life in the cities you claim are the hotbeds of this supposed "race war", and I've seen no evidence of it.

You're the one "pretending" it's happening in places you've probably never even been to.

bullshit...you've lived you whole life in every bad city in america?....:rolleyes: .LMAO.sure, fool whatever you say...

The FBI, DOJ, BJS and CDC statistics prove you don't know what you're talking about..Just because YOU'VE never seen it doesn't mean it isn't happening. That's the weakest argument I've ever heard.."If I didn't see it, it didn't happen"

You didn't see the titanic sink, did you? Nevertheless, it happened.

You're just another negro apologist making excuses.

There IS a RACE war brewing. Black against black, white against black, black against white, hispanic against blacks AND whites, etc etc etc. Pretending it is not happening just because it isn't in your neck of the woods is being a nutter.

I've lived my whole life in the cities you claim are the hotbeds of this supposed "race war", and I've seen no evidence of it.

You're the one "pretending" it's happening in places you've probably never even been to.
I'm not pretending anything. I read the news. Or is the news racist nutters?
I lived in places where one did not step into if they were white. I also managed property where the crips and the bloods warred in the alley behind the property so don't tell me I am pretending anything when you know diddly squat about me. There are cities like that everywhere. To pretend it doesn't happen is ludicrous.

"Crime" is not a "Race war".
It is when it is black on white, white on black, brown on white, red on black.

What?

Come on Gracie. Most of the time crime is just crime when an opportunity presents itself. Racial make up doesn't always matter.

Racial makeup always matters. Determining exactly which race is more violent and criminal is crucial to creating an advanced society. Crime degrades society.
Just because you "declare" it doesn't matter, that doesn't make it so.

The moderators have come out in force lately defending everything "black" and shutting down threads that weren't worshipful ..must have had a policy meeting and decided they needed to "do something" about the situation.

Since they can't change the truth about negro crime, they have decided closing threads and censoring truthful, accurate reports is the best way to go.

It is the duty of every citizen to be better than a racist simpleton. The interests and condition of the nation are not advanced by irrational cowardice and hate. Americans are better than that.

And I can promise you this,if I'd have been there those cops wouldnt have had to chase near as many of the scum.

Your "promise" means nothing, tough guy. Calm down. You are all upset, so you're trying to beat your chest and make yourself feel better. You only end up making yourself look like some hysterical fool.

How are we supposed to not be hysterical with the increase in black on White crime since Yomma blackened the White house? We're supposed to laugh about the victims of the knock-out game? Better get hysterical, we're on the verge of a race war if things keep going the way they are. If your state has conceal and carry, arm yourself and shoot to kill and ask questions later. This ghetto trash would have killed this young couple and not thought twice about it. And as for them, what the hell are White people doing at a cRAP club? Wake up, White America!

Got any sources to back up your claims of an increase in black-on-white crime?

I doubt it, since "black on white" crime has been steadily decreasing, along with all violent crime, for the last 30 years.

To be fair, FBI homicide data tables like this state that black on white homicides are more prevalent. According to the link:

2,648 black Americans were killed.
193 of the offenders were white.
2,412 of the offenders were black.

3,128 white Americans were killed.
431 of the offenders were black.
2,614 of the offenders were white.

Regardless of anyone's opinions, this is what the official numbers are saying.

I think you should re-read my post, that data doesn't have anything to do with what I said.

My bad then. Just jumping in midway is all. :eusa_angel:

I'm talking about the amount of "black on white" crime total over time, rather than the difference between races.

I put the numbers in sequence and what I find telling is that mostly Black Americans kill each other and mostly White Americans kill each other.

Or am I missing something there?

No...It depends also on who you are screwing that wants you dead..since white are 6 times more likely to be killed by a white,, than a colored man(is that ok to use?) I prefer Sambo but ,,

^ Not by those numbers. Those numbers show that White and Black Americans are very much more likely to be killed by their own color than by the other color.[/QUOTE

That is the real truth. The vast majority of violent crime is intra racial. Shifting gears, there is also another myth being perpetuated that black citizens are not concerned about black on black crime. If anyone has access
And I can promise you this,if I'd have been there those cops wouldnt have had to chase near as many of the scum.

Your "promise" means nothing, tough guy. Calm down. You are all upset, so you're trying to beat your chest and make yourself feel better. You only end up making yourself look like some hysterical fool.

How are we supposed to not be hysterical with the increase in black on White crime since Yomma blackened the White house? We're supposed to laugh about the victims of the knock-out game? Better get hysterical, we're on the verge of a race war if things keep going the way they are. If your state has conceal and carry, arm yourself and shoot to kill and ask questions later. This ghetto trash would have killed this young couple and not thought twice about it. And as for them, what the hell are White people doing at a cRAP club? Wake up, White America!

I doubt it, since "black on white" crime has been steadily decreasing, along with all violent crime, for the last 30 years.

To be fair, FBI homicide data tables like this state that black on white homicides are more prevalent. According to the link:

2,648 black Americans were killed.
193 of the offenders were white.
2,412 of the offenders were black.

3,128 white Americans were killed.

431 of the offenders were black.
2,614 of the offenders were white.

I think you should re-read my post, that data doesn't have anything to do with what I said.

I'm talking about the amount of "black on white" crime total over time, rather than the difference between races.

I put the numbers in sequence and what I find telling is that mostly Black Americans kill each other and mostly White Americans kill each other.

No you're not. The vast majority of violent crime is intra racial. Shifting gears, there is also another myth out there that black citizens turn a deaf ear and are blind to black on black crime. This story has not been publicized as much as Ferguson, because the truth is that the media is more interested in publicizing what is bad in order to tap into the morbid nature of most people

Min. Louis Farrakhan and Nation of Islam Take to the Streets to Stop Black-on-Black Violence Black Blue Dog

Last edited:
Empty posturing like "arm yourselves and shoot to kill!" is irresponsible nonsense at best. It is only the most transparent manifestation of impotent fear, and adds nothing positive or of practical value.

Criminals of any color or creed should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Law-abiding citizens should exercise common sense and defend themselves appropriately when necessary.

That is all.

Well, I for one, would not have been able to fight back like that couple did. I'd probably be dead. Then again, if I had a gun, I could have evened the odds and chances are, I'd only have to shoot one of those cowards.

That is all.

Well, I for one, would not have been able to fight back like that couple did. I'd probably be dead. Then again, if I had a gun, I could have evened the odds and chances are, I'd only have to shoot one of those cowards.

Hopefully, but if you had a gun and didn't know how to use it or panicked in the heat of the moment, it might have been taken from you, used to kill you, and then used in many subsequent crimes. I am confident you would have had enough sense not to put yourself in that situation in the first place. However, if you chose to arm yourself I hope you would have done so in a reasoned, well thought-out manner and chosen to receive the training necessary to use that weapon effectively and responsibly. Frightened little boys on the internet screaming "kill em all!" do not represent that kind of reasonable, responsible preparation.

• 2,648 black Americans were killed.
  • 193 of the offenders were white.
  • 2,412 of the offenders were black.

• 3,128 white Americans were killed.
  • 431 of the offenders were black.
  • 2,614 of the offenders were white.

katsteve2012 said:
No you're not. The vast majority of violent crime is intra racial. Shifting gears, there is also another myth out there that black citizens turn a deaf ear and are blind to black on black crime. This story has not been publicized as much as Ferguson, because the truth is that the media is more interested in publicizing what is bad in order to tap into the morbid nature of most people.

Agreed, from these figures, the numbers are very similar to the white on white murders certainly.

I'm not pretending anything. I read the news. Or is the news racist nutters?
I lived in places where one did not step into if they were white. I also managed property where the crips and the bloods warred in the alley behind the property so don't tell me I am pretending anything when you know diddly squat about me. There are cities like that everywhere. To pretend it doesn't happen is ludicrous.

"Crime" is not a "Race war".
It is when it is black on white, white on black, brown on white, red on black.

What?

Come on Gracie. Most of the time crime is just crime when an opportunity presents itself. Racial make up doesn't always matter.

Racial makeup always matters. Determining exactly which race is more violent and criminal is crucial to creating an advanced society. Crime degrades society.

The moderators have come out in force lately defending everything "black" and shutting down threads that weren't worshipful ..must have had a policy meeting and decided they needed to "do something" about the situation.

Since they can't change the truth about negro crime, they have decided closing threads and censoring truthful, accurate reports is the best way to go.

Congrats. You're right one time in a row. Crime does "degrade" society. What is your take on "white collar" crime"
FBI mdash White-Collar Crime

No I don't or wouldn't support hate groups to keep law and order, but if some groups can convince us that the cops are all bad (Holder on a witch hunt right now), then who takes their place ? Think about it..

I see your point but, disagree that that is occurring in this country to the degree that we must sidestep the legal process. There are a problems, our system is not perfect and can be slow and cumbersome but there are a lot of checks and balan cdes that overall ensure a greater degree of accountability than exists in many countries.

bullshit...you've lived you whole life in every bad city in america?....:rolleyes: .LMAO.sure, fool whatever you say...

The FBI, DOJ, BJS and CDC statistics prove you don't know what you're talking about..Just because YOU'VE never seen it doesn't mean it isn't happening. That's the weakest argument I've ever heard.."If I didn't see it, it didn't happen"

You didn't see the titanic sink, did you? Nevertheless, it happened.

You're just another negro apologist making excuses.

So exactly WHAT statistics are indicating a "race war" oh learned sage?

Really now? Crime is influenced by a wide variety of factors, what makes you think race is the only factor? More to the point, do you think eugenics is the "solution" to crime?

Speaking now as a moderator I'm going to suggest you review the rules, in particular the one about discussing moderation on the open boards. Don't. If you have a concern - pm any of us.

I like this new software. I can't even tell who the staff are unless I really look now. So now I just watch out for red typing.

If there's no red typing and no messages, then I must be doing ok.

:D

I sure don't see much statistical referencing though.

I like this new software. I can't even tell who the staff are unless I really look now. So now I just watch out for red typing.

I'm still figuring out the new software...not to keen on the multi quote stuff....

I'm trying to figure out what the heck CDC statistics have to do with "race war"...maybe Rotgilla can fill me in :)

I'm still figuring out the new software...not to keen on the multi quote stuff....

I'm trying to figure out what the heck CDC statistics have to do with "race war"...maybe Rotgilla can fill me in :)

Agree with the multi-quote. I'd like it the way it was before the whining and subsequent changing of it.

We can have it the way it was which was like the previous software. That being said.

If there's proof that the blacks are in a race war with the whites, then they're too busy killing each other for anyone to compile the war on whites.

I mean, that's the logic... and sarcasm.

It's an attempt to steer the less intelligent into believing in a "RAHOWA" is imminent.
As the poster stated, to him and those of his bent, race in the ONLY thing that matters and misquoting and being intellectually dishonest is part of the playbook.

Anyone that is white and is walking down the street with their friend or loved one and a group of blacks are behind them and they are not concerned...are CRAZY. Nowadays, there IS reason to be concerned. Even for old folks hobbling along or feeding pigeons in a park....they never know when some asshole BLACK guy is going to try for bonus points in smacking that old person in the head.

I bet the KKK is getting a shitload of new members lately. Good. Looks like it is needed.

When you joining?
When they get someone with sense instead of a bunch of rednecks with missing teeth. I won't hold my breath waiting, though.
And with that said...I see a need for the KKK just like blacks see a need for The Black Panthers. Now argue that, whydontcha.

You see a "need" for hate groups?
I see a need for quid pro quo. And?

Silly white girl thinking that the Black Panthers are anything like the KKK. Remember the long history of killing by the Panthers? No? Thats what I'm sayin...Black people who dont kill is just like the KKK who has killed throughout their entire history.

Learning Curve

Forum List

Back