This shit is getting old.

No one is "spitting out babies like rabbits." Fertility rates are falling across the board. Your offensive terminology in reference to human life says a lot about you.
They're not spitting them out like rabbits? Everyday I see hispanic women going into the WIC office with one in the stroller, one walking next to her and a huge belly. hispanics are Catholic and don't believe in birth control.

Who are you to decide who can or can not have children?

I agree with Gracie, race relations are at an all time low. I truly believe the knock-out game is one venue to show their hatred towards Whites.

Funny thing that. People have been using the "knock-out game" as a vehicle to legitimize their racist attitudes. They've all latched on to it like it's some sort of huge national trend. In order to find examples to support it they go to fringe websites where every black on white assault get's labeled "knock-out".

But what's the real data here? Is it that common or not? Certainly the game itself, when it occurs, is racist but then...so are the people using it to fuel allegations of a "race war".

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/23/nyregion/knockout-game-a-spreading-menace-or-a-myth.html?_r=0

But police officials cautioned that they had yet to see evidence of an organized game spreading among teenagers online, though they have been reluctant to rule out the possibility.

There is particular concern within the department that widespread coverage could create the atmosphere where such a “game” could take hold in New York.

Much news coverage of reported knockout attacks includes 2012 footage from a surveillance camera in Pittsburgh of James Addlespurger, a high school teacher who was 50, being swiftly struck to the ground by a young man walking down an alleyway with some friends. Yet the Pittsburgh police said the attacker insisted the assault was not part of any organized “game.”

“This was just a random act of violence,” Police Commander Eric Holmes said in a televised interview last year. “He stated that he was just having a bad day that day.” The assailant saw Mr. Addlespurger, the commander said, “and decided this was a course of action he was going to take.”

From Slate:
Why the Knockout Game trend is a myth.

And when it comes to the knockout game's supposed popularity, the data is almost entirely anecdotal:
Here’s the fascinating thing about this “spreading” trend: nobody seems to have any evidence that it’s spreading, or that it’s new, or that it’s racially motivated, or that black youths are the ones typically responsible, or that whites are typically targeted. This hasn’t stopped Mark Steyn, Thomas Sowell, and Matt Walsh from describing this specifically as a crime committed by blacks against whites, CNN from claiming that it is “spreading,” or Alec Torres at NRO from say it is “evidently increasing [in] popularity.”
Violent lyrics written by cRAP and hip-hop artists are another venue.

What evidence do you have that a few violent lyrics is indicative of some sort of wide spread hatred by blacks towards whites?

Stop being an apologist, they've got enough of them. The Civil Rights Movement was one of the worse events in the history of this country, things have steadily gone downhill and the more you give them, the more the want.

So....you're saying that removing racist barriers to vote (such as the poll tax), making segregation illegal, striking down laws against interracial marriages, prohibiting discrimmination in housing and employment....all that is one of the "worst events" in the history of our country?

If it's not getting jobs they're not qualified for through Affirmative Action or getting a head start on civil service exams with 10 points right off the bat, they expect free housing, food and not to mention free cell phones now. When Hurricane Katrina hit and they were issued $1,000 debit cards, they didn't buy necessities, a majority of them headed to jewelry stores. Maybe a race war is the only thing that will save this country. That or shipping all non-Europeans back to their homelands.

And how exactly are you going to accomplish that?

There IS a RACE war brewing. Black against black, white against black, black against white, hispanic against blacks AND whites, etc etc etc. Pretending it is not happening just because it isn't in your neck of the woods is being a nutter.

I've lived my whole life in the cities you claim are the hotbeds of this supposed "race war", and I've seen no evidence of it.

You're the one "pretending" it's happening in places you've probably never even been to.

bullshit...you've lived you whole life in every bad city in america?....:rolleyes: .LMAO.sure, fool whatever you say...

The FBI, DOJ, BJS and CDC statistics prove you don't know what you're talking about..Just because YOU'VE never seen it doesn't mean it isn't happening. That's the weakest argument I've ever heard.."If I didn't see it, it didn't happen"

You didn't see the titanic sink, did you? Nevertheless, it happened.

You're just another negro apologist making excuses.

I didn't say I've lived in all of them, I said I've lived in them my whole life. Brooklyn, Miami, Chicago, and now Oakland.

The statistics that you keep quoting do not "prove" that a "race war" is going on, in fact they prove the opposite - that race-based crimes are at a lower point now than they've been since the 60s.

Word games...I didn't say "race war" anyway.....You refuse to go anywhere near actual statistics and instead make proclamations with nothing for support.

Ok..whatever...

Here is a fact; negro crime is rampant and massively disproportional

Negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in this country...despite only making up 13% of the total population according to FBI, DOJ, BJS and CDC data.

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus96.pdf
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus97.pdf
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus98.pdf
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus99.pdf
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus00.pdf
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus01.pdf
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus02.pdf
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus03.pdf
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus04.pdf
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus05.pdf
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus06.pdf

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus07.pdf
http://:bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus08.pdf

No one is "spitting out babies like rabbits." Fertility rates are falling across the board. Your offensive terminology in reference to human life says a lot about you.
They're not spitting them out like rabbits? Everyday I see hispanic women going into the WIC office with one in the stroller, one walking next to her and a huge belly. hispanics are Catholic and don't believe in birth control.

I don't see where anyone is deciding who can or can not have children, but what people are concerned about is the government incentivizing the situation that causes poor people to feel as if it is OK to have babies like mad while their hands are stretched way out. What or how did you get what you got out of someone speaking about these things by your response in which you gave? It appears by your statement that you are angry, so are you ?

and who now is on the rise in birth rates in the country (what group) ? ..

Nobody. Read all the links I put up, lazy.
It's best to hear from the communities themselves, and to not always trust links or a lot of info over the internet is my opinion, so what now to prove your points to me?

Now you have just thrown your own credibility into the dirt. When presented with facts you stick your fingers in your ears and cry like a three year-old? Grow up and get some self respect.

and who now is on the rise in birth rates in the country (what group) ? ..

Nobody. Read all the links I put up, lazy.
It's best to hear from the communities themselves, and to not always trust links or a lot of info over the internet is my opinion, so what now to prove your points to me?

Now you have just thrown your own credibility into the dirt. When presented with facts you stick your fingers in your ears and cry like a three year-old? Grow up and get some self respect.

Oh soI have no credibility because I don't believe everything the internet pumps out ? OK I will play the liberal here then, and I will say how do you know what you are reading is truth ? Were you there experiencing the facts as they were written or are you just reading them and saying to yourself yep those are the facts, and they won't be disputed um until they are, then what ?...LOL

I don't see where anyone is deciding who can or can not have children, but what people are concerned about is the government incentivizing the situation that causes poor people to feel as if it is OK to have babies like mad while their hands are stretched way out. What or how did you get what you got out of someone speaking about these things by your response in which you gave? It appears by your statement that you are angry, so are you ?

Nope. Not angry. But somehow she seems to focus her "concern" on minorities only - specifically blacks and hispanics. I don't hear her saying anything about white teen pregnancies and whites on welfare do you?

Poverty In America Myths About Welfare Recipients CBS Charlotte

1. Most of the people on welfare are African-Americans.

Fact: Think again! The margin between Caucasians and African-Americans who are on welfare is extremely narrow — 38.8 percent of Caucasians, and 39.8 percent of African-Americans are on welfare.

3. Most woman on welfare continue to have babies so that they can maximize the amount of benefits that they receive.

Fact: The average family on welfare has 2.8 children. Furthermore, only one out of every 10 mothers on welfare has more than 3 children.

Fact: Think again! The margin between Caucasians and African-Americans who are on welfare is extremely narrow — 38.8 percent of Caucasians, and 39.8 percent of African-Americans are on welfare.

3. Most woman on welfare continue to have babies so that they can maximize the amount of benefits that they receive.

Fact: The average family on welfare has 2.8 children. Furthermore, only one out of every 10 mothers on welfare has more than 3 children.
The premise of this is that people claim there are more blacks on welfare. Doing the math tells us that nearly 3 in 10 blacks are on welfare compared to about in 20 whites.

It's a bit akin to trying to justify black murder rates by contending that whites murder almost as many.

No, not all blacks are murderers or on welfare, but the discrepancy with other demographics is staggering.

That shit is indeed getting old.

Last edited:

The premise of this is that people claim there are more blacks on welfare. Doing the math tells us that nearly 3 in 10 blacks are on welfare compared to about in 20 whites.

It's a bit akin to trying to justify black murder rates by contending that whites murder almost as many.

No, not all blacks are murderers or on welfare, but the discrepancy with other demographics is staggering.

? I'm not sure how you are working the math out here.

38.8 percent of Caucasians are on welfare
39.8 percent of African-Americans are on welfare

That is almost the same percentage within each group.

Seriously?

Whew! OK, step by step. Please pay attention here. 38.8% of those on welfare are white and 39.8 are black. The remainder is the difference, so largely Latino and some Asian etc.

Therefore, as a population as a whole, about 5% of whites and 30% of blacks are on welfare.

Get someone to help you if you need figuring this out.

Seriously?

Whew! OK, step by step. Please pay attention here. 38.8% of those on welfare are white and 39.8 are black. The remainder is the difference, so largely Latino and some Asian etc.

Therefore, as a population as a whole, about 5% of whites and 30% of blacks are on welfare.

That isn't what my link said - if the link is wrong - then refute it.

The link said, verbatim:
38.8 percent of Caucasians, and 39.8 percent of African-Americans are on welfare.

You read English right?

Seriously?

The link said, verbatim:
38.8 percent of Caucasians, and 39.8 percent of African-Americans are on welfare.

You read English right?
I will withhold any further comment in deference to your modship. Please read carefully:

Seriously?

The link said, verbatim:

You read English right?
I will withhold any further comment in deference to your modship. Please read carefully:

I am still not reading it the same way as you are. :dunno:

Forum List

Back