This shit is getting old.

And Holder does not believe in hate crimes black against whites! Holder needs an Attitude Adjustment!

I agree with the premise that the government ignores black hate crimes, but, I've seen this video and story before and here's a bit of commentary from a CCW holder (myself):

This couple came from a "rap club", a group of thugs made lewd comments about the girl, the guy mouthed off to them. Then the couple proceeded down an alley.

There are a couple if "stupids" that happened here but I'm in no way blaming the couple. stupid #1: Rap Club #2: mouthing off instead of walking away, #3 restricted alleyway? Seriously dude?, #4: not watching his ass.

I bring this up only because there are more and more people like me who carry concealed, I would never put myself in this situation especially now. There would have been at least two dead or seriously wounded "gentle giants" and I'd be standing in the welfare line with George Zimmerman.

I agree with the premise that the government ignores black hate crimes, but, I've seen this video and story before and here's a bit of commentary from a CCW holder (myself):

This couple came from a "rap club", a group of thugs made lewd comments about the girl, the guy mouthed off to them. Then the couple proceeded down an alley.

There are a couple if "stupids" that happened here but I'm in no way blaming the couple. stupid #1: Rap Club #2: mouthing off instead of walking away, #3 restricted alleyway? Seriously dude?, #4: not watching his ass.

I bring this up only because there are more and more people like me who carry concealed, I would never put myself in this situation especially now. There would have been at least two dead or seriously wounded "gentle giants" and I'd be standing in the welfare line with George Zimmerman.

It all boils down to a bunch of black thugs attacking two white people. There is no excuse for it.
Segregation is sounding better and better.

I hope the cops grabbed them up.

I hope the cops shot everyone of em.

Calm down.

I'm completely calm,and completely serious. Scum like that need killing.

You're not going to do it, tough guy, so calm down and try to use reason instead of emotion.

Tell that to the pieces of shit that attacked those two innocents. Where was their reasoning?
And I can promise you this,if I'd have been there those cops wouldnt have had to chase near as many of the scum.

Thats called common sense tho. And you cant blame that guy for not having it. He should be allowed to mouth off to anyone he wants and they should have to take it because...white guy something something

And I can promise you this,if I'd have been there those cops wouldnt have had to chase near as many of the scum.

Your "promise" means nothing, tough guy. Calm down. You are all upset, so you're trying to beat your chest and make yourself feel better. You only end up making yourself look like some hysterical fool.

Thats called common sense tho. And you cant blame that guy for not having it. He should be allowed to mouth off to anyone he wants and they should have to take it because...white guy something something

So you admit you're perfectly okay with over reactions?
Then you should be just fine with Dirt Nap Mike getting his shit blown away.
Glad we could clear that up.

Your "promise" means nothing, tough guy. Calm down. You are all upset, so you're trying to beat your chest and make yourself feel better. You only end up making yourself look like some hysterical fool.

Why you getting so worked up? Cant stand the thought of some minorities getting whats coming to em?

Why you getting so worked up? Cant stand the thought of some minorities getting whats coming to em?

They are not going to get it from you, hero, so stop making a fool of yourself. Those who have broken the law should be punished to the full extent of the law - without exception. There is no need for your empty histrionics to make that point.

So answer the question Unkawhore.
So you're completely okay with the over reaction of a bunch of thugs,but the so called over reaction of officer Wilson in the plugging of Dirt Nap Mike is somehow different?

Forum List

Back