This really illustrates the extremism of the left

What a sad indictment on the left and what they have become, that Republicans actually have to introduce legislation to “define” what constitutes a woman. And it’s more evidence that the left continues to regress - setting society back hundreds of years.

Even in the 1200’s - where they believed an illness was due to being possessed by a demon, they fucking knew the difference between a man and a woman 🤦‍♂️
I think old definitions of what a man and woman are need to be thrown out the window. I see gender more as a mind set and someone doesn't have to stay a gender they were biologically born with. I also see blurring the lines between what a man and a woman is as a great thing! Lets make people question everything.

I saw the other day a man get pregnant! Previously this man was a woman, but took hormonal treatment to become a man. After becoming a man he became pregnant.

I think old definitions of what a man and woman are need to be thrown out the window. I see gender more as a mind set and someone doesn't have to stay a gender they were biologically born with. I also see blurring the lines between what a man and a woman is as a great thing! Lets make people question everything.

I saw the other day a man get pregnant! Previously this man was a woman, but took hormonal treatment to become a man. After becoming a man he became pregnant.
Oh dear Lord! I sincerely hope this post is in jest….

Just remember - it was $10 trillion on the day Barack Obama took office and $20 trillion on the day he left.

It took that PoS 8 years to do what it took all previous presidents 233 years combined to do.

View attachment 785815

That's right, and it only took Trump 4 years to add 7.8 trillion more.

What a crock of shit.

This stupid bill was put out there as a political ploy and everyone knows it

I see gender more as a mind set and someone doesn't have to stay a gender they were biologically born with.
I see financial status as a mind-set and someone poor doesn’t have to stay that way. They should simply identify as a billionaire and every bank in the United States should then be required by law to give them $10 million.

I believe this because, as a leftist, I’m highly enlightened.

Lets make people question everything.
Right? I mean, why be highly efficient, effective, and prosperous when we can spend all day, every day arguing that someone with a penis and testicles is a “real woman”?

Just think how setting mankind back thousands of years by denying basic science and rejecting reality will be SO good for society!! Your revolutionary mindset has me sooooo excited, you seriously have no idea.

Instead of building on the collective knowledge of mankind to further prosper, we can put all of our energy into destroying the collective knowledge of mankind until everyone is just mindlessly drooling like small, mentally-regarded toddlers!! We will all truly be “equal” in poverty, misery, and failure like it’s 1302!!!

saw the other day a man get pregnant! Previously this man was a woman, but took hormonal treatment to become a man. After becoming a man he became pregnant.
Damn it! I was 100% with you until that last part. All you did was just prove that it’s impossible for a woman to become a man. If he “became a man”, she wouldn’t have been able to become pregnant. *Sigh*

Gender is not limited to one's human biology, it is a mindset.
Says who? I mean, I’m so onboard with this you can’t even imagine. But I need more than “Scorpio Rising 007 on USMB says so”.

I mean, no offense, but you have no credibility out there in the real world. I need something of substance I can build this exciting new ideology on.

That's right, and it only took Trump 4 years to add 7.8 trillion more.
Oh snowflake…Trump didn’t do that. $7.5 trillion of that $7.8 trillion came after the Dumbocrats took control of Congress.

Congress controls the purse strings (damn shame you don’t know how your own government functions). When Obama was elected, his party had a super-majority in Congress. And since the Dumbocrats deeply believe in a fascist dictatorship, they did whatever he told them to do. No questions asked.

He told them to throw around trillions of dollars (“stimulus package”, “Omnibus bill”, etc.) in hopes of buying future elections for the Dumbocrat Party.

The extremism of the left on display once again. Imagine trying to convince children (who enjoy every right and opportunity in the world) that they will never be able to succeed because of their skin color.

The left is obsessed 24x7 with skin color and sexual orientation. It’s deeply disturbing and testament to the very limited intellect of the left.

I was actually very serious. I am shocked what limited mindset conservatives have of what gender actually is. Gender is not limited to one's human biology, it is a mindset.
I am shocked at the limited mindset you have with everything.

When your teacher told you 2 + 2 = 4, you didn’t question it. When she told you which color was red, which was blue, etc., you never challenged her.

I mean, you said question everything, but you haven’t done that with even 1% of things that you’ve been exposed to. You’re not really putting your money where your mouth is - you know?

We need this because the left literally denies what a woman is so that they can have unlimited access to woman as their victims.
Well, the right went down this pat before, defining marriage. That didn't work out so well. Even too many Republicans accept homosexuals living together "marriage" if the homosexuals say they are.

There will be no turning back until modern Sodom and Gomorrah are finished off

Injecting yourself with estrogen doesn't make you a woman, nor does injecting yourself with testosterone, make a woman a man. There's a lot more to being a male or female than just hormone levels. What you witnessed was a woman who's suffering from a mental disorder, namely "gender dysphoria", getting pregnant. The person you saw, was actually a woman, not a man.

Forum List

Back