This isn't the 50's. Blacks won't back down from the GOP's new race war.

Hillary was wrong and got caught. I won't be an apologist for that!
I just read that the e-mails were classified retroactively but were not marked with appropriate classification. Clinton was wrong anyway.
Those public revelations may have cost her the election…justice was served. now lets move on! She is but a memory!
Agreed she was wrong and got caught, disagreed on the handling of classified material as Comey's report clearly stated.

Trump saying he made the first black president PROVE he was born here. How disrespectful.

Trump putting together the most racist administration in decades.

Trump's own racist history.

The GOP actively promoting voter suppression.

Republicans saying that the young black men shot by police were thugs who deserved to die.

Wanting to restart such racist policies as "stop and frisk".

When Pence signed that bill allowing companies to reject gay customers, it was also aimed right at blacks and other minorities.

Pence signs bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers - CNNPolitics.com

Republicans over turning the Voting Right's Act.

This isn't 1952. Republicans can't stomp all over minorities without paying a huge cost. After what Republicans are doing, our allies won't see this country as a beacon of democracy but a country of oppression. Building walls. A religious test. Ignoring the constitution.

Isis uses Trump to recruit.

Terror recruitment video has Trump excerpt - CNN.com

Republicans may be trying to turn this country into the old South Africa, but minorities won't go down without fighting. Believe it. The GOP might want to rethink it's policies.

Fools PLEASE go ahead and start a Race War so that we Whites can finish you.
It's racist bullshit like that which keeps dividing the country.

Don't be silly. If Trump is involved he would be impeached. Any other Americans involved would be arrested or charged in absentia after fleeing the country.

The only way that Trump is "involved" is that Assange revealing the inner workings of the Clinton machine helped his bid for President! If you think Trump is behind the hacking you're delusional.

Nurturing a belief that Trump might be involved some way in the hacking isn't delusional at all. It simply means I am not as naive as you are. With a guy like Trump, the odds are 50/50 that he is involved.

And yet there has been ZERO proof of anything of the kind ever taking place? Who's really the naive one, JQ?
Bing naive means someone has convinced you of some falsehood. No one has convinced me that Trump might be involved, I came up with that on my on based on his call for a foreign power to hack American e-mails. Perhaps I am over cautious but never naive.

I came up with that on my on based on his call for a foreign power to hack American e-mails.

You should post the exact quote you're referring to, I'll be happy to clarify your misunderstanding for you.
What misunderstanding? A suspicion based on listening to Trump and evaluating the data through a series of historical analyses can't be replaced by an amateurish shill like you! And I certainly don't need a sheep's interpretation of an exact quote by your shepherd.

Don't be silly. If Trump is involved he would be impeached. Any other Americans involved would be arrested or charged in absentia after fleeing the country.

The only way that Trump is "involved" is that Assange revealing the inner workings of the Clinton machine helped his bid for President! If you think Trump is behind the hacking you're delusional.

Nurturing a belief that Trump might be involved some way in the hacking isn't delusional at all. It simply means I am not as naive as you are. With a guy like Trump, the odds are 50/50 that he is involved.

And yet there has been ZERO proof of anything of the kind ever taking place? Who's really the naive one, JQ?
Bing naive means someone has convinced you of some falsehood. No one has convinced me that Trump might be involved, I came up with that on my on based on his call for a foreign power to hack American e-mails. Perhaps I am over cautious but never naive.

Trump's "call" was that the WikiLeaks email hacks revealed exactly who and what Hillary Clinton was...something that the US main stream media were deliberately not reporting on as they did whatever they could to get her elected. Do you disagree with his assessment? A "foreign power" releasing hacked emails only affects US elections if the emails provide information that the US electorate doesn't know. Hillary Clinton isn't an innocent party who was taken down by an outside source with false information...she was a corrupt party who's corruption was revealed by that outside source. Bottom line? If you don't want WikiLeaks to divulge your corruption...THEN DON'T BE CORRUPT IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Beating an old horse to death:

You can't let it go, can you? The e-mail scandal is behind us and the FBI investigation should have allayed any fears that you RW laymen might have that Hillary has somehow damaged the country by her irresponsible handling of classified data via e-mails on a private server. Preaching to me about Hillary's culpability and "corruption" is silly knowing that she went through an intensive grueling interrogation by the FBI and came away unscathed. No one but a few RW nuts care about those e-mails anymore.

TRUMP''s CORRUPTION:

While we are on the subject of corruption, lets not just look at Hillary's e-mail scandal as such and forget Trump's looming scandals and glaring conflicts of interests.
‘A recipe for scandal’: Trump conflicts of interest point to constitutional crisis
Constitutional lawyers and White House ethics counsellors from Democratic and Republican administrations have warned Donald Trump his presidency might be blocked by the electoral college if he does not give up ownership of at least some of his business empire.

Trump vs. Madoff, the Scorecard

1. Trump is much richer than Madoff ever was, though we have no idea by how much. Forbes puts his wealth at $4.5 billion. Trump says it's $10 billion. (Compared to just under a billion for Madoff.)

2. Madoff took advantage of individuals. Trump extracted tax breaks from entire cities.

3. Madoff broke the law and got caught. He's in jail. As a felon, he can't even vote in this election. Trump may have broken the law, and has bragged about paying people off, but now deflects everything and is running for president.

4. Trump forced poor people from their homes and onto the street. Madoff ripped off customers who were predominantly financially well off to begin with.

5. In 2007, while Madoff was enjoying himself at Mar-a-Lago Country Club, Trump's premier Palm Beach hotel, The Donald racked up $120,000 in unpaid fines to that city. In exchange for a $100,000 donation to a veterans' charity, the city agreed to forget about it. That check came from the Donald J. Trump charitable foundation (that is, from other people's donated money), not from The Donald himself. This seems to have been typical. According to The Washington Post, more than a quarter of a million dollars from his charity went toward solving his own business woes, a violation of "self-dealing" laws. Madoff actually did donate money to charity. Okay, technically, it wasn't his money either, but at least he had the decency to pretend it came from his own pocket.
Madoff in the White House? How Trump's Conflicts of Interest Could Become Ours.

Here is a visual comparison of scandals dogging Hilary and Trump!
In my view Trump's
are worst!

High ranking Republicans have private e-mail servers just as Hillary did. The language and narrative of their private emails are probably just as scandalous as you think Hilary's were. Surely Trump's name has been dragged through the mud in private Republican e-mails considering all the dirt and shit he has flung at a long list of political opponents during his campaign. Some one was more interested in sabotaging Hillary than in sabotaging Trump or the GOP's top dogs.

The key word is private e-mail servers used by government officials.
All of them have 'em so your premonition that the hacking scandal is not over has some merit!
Sure they do, but unlike Hillary, I don't know of any who are so paranoid as to use those private servers exclusively and 100% for their duties. Probably? You probably are a NBPP member seeking to kill cracker babies. See how that works? No evidence, just a silly guess. Unless you have proof other officials, be they Republican or Democrat, conduct themselves like Hillary did, the question remains open and unanswered.
Where is YOUR EVIDENCE that Hillary used private servers for 100% exclusively for her "duties?" You didn't use the word "probably" so your source had better be good.

Hillary was wrong and got caught. I won't be an apologist for that!
I just read that the e-mails were classified retroactively but were not marked with appropriate classification. Clinton was wrong anyway.
Those public revelations may have cost her the election…justice was served. now lets move on! She is but a memory!
Agreed she was wrong and got caught, disagreed on the handling of classified material as Comey's report clearly stated.
I guess you missed the part where some of the e mails were not marked as classified.

High ranking Republicans have private e-mail servers just as Hillary did. The language and narrative of their private emails are probably just as scandalous as you think Hilary's were. Surely Trump's name has been dragged through the mud in private Republican e-mails considering all the dirt and shit he has flung at a long list of political opponents during his campaign. Some one was more interested in sabotaging Hillary than in sabotaging Trump or the GOP's top dogs.

All of them have 'em so your premonition that the hacking scandal is not over has some merit!
Sure they do, but unlike Hillary, I don't know of any who are so paranoid as to use those private servers exclusively and 100% for their duties. Probably? You probably are a NBPP member seeking to kill cracker babies. See how that works? No evidence, just a silly guess. Unless you have proof other officials, be they Republican or Democrat, conduct themselves like Hillary did, the question remains open and unanswered.
Where is YOUR EVIDENCE that Hillary used private servers for 100% exclusively for her "duties?" You didn't use the word "probably" so your source had better be good.

You really don't know anything about this topic...do you?

For someone to be making the claims that you are, JQ...means that you're either one of the dumbest people EVER...or you've chosen to simply lie about it! Which is it?

Trump saying he made the first black president PROVE he was born here. How disrespectful.

Republicans saying that the young black men shot by police were thugs who deserved to die.

When Pence signed that bill allowing companies to reject gay customers, it was also aimed right at blacks and other minorities.

This isn't 1952. Republicans can't stomp all over minorities without paying a huge cost. After what Republicans are doing, our allies won't see this country as a beacon of democracy but a country of oppression. Building walls. A religious test. Ignoring the constitution.

Republicans may be trying to turn this country into the old South Africa, but minorities won't go down without fighting. Believe it. The GOP might want to rethink it's policies.

Oh, please! Whatcha gonna do? Cry big old crocodile tears, holler for your Mommy, and make a run for the "safe places" the college pansies have established. Your pathetic rant above was itself as racist as anything George Wallace ever came up with so don't dare try to claim you're in any way interested in equality. The American people have spoken and you don't like what they've had to say. Poor baby! It is long past time for white people to claim rights equal to "minorities". Police have a right to expect support for a job well done instead of being abused and murdered for no reason. I'd say it's way past time for you to pay a little respect to someone else's rights for a change.
The American people spoke for Hillary.

I came up with that on my on based on his call for a foreign power to hack American e-mails.

You should post the exact quote you're referring to, I'll be happy to clarify your misunderstanding for you.
What misunderstanding? A suspicion based on listening to Trump and evaluating the data through a series of historical analyses can't be replaced by an amateurish shill like you! And I certainly don't need a sheep's interpretation of an exact quote by your shepherd.

What misunderstanding?

When you post Trump's quote when he "call(ed) for a foreign power to hack American e-mails", I'll be happy to show you.

Her own testimony and the fact she never activated her government email address.

That's right. They're gonna suppress the fuck out of the dead, fraudulent and illegal alien voters the Dems have depended on for years.
How Republicans Rationalize Voter Suppression

Not something our nation can be proud of. Republicans have lost the US any moral authority. And the rest of the world knows it.

Apparently we are proud of preserving the integrity of our voting system.

I realize that pisses you off, but so what ?

You really don't know anything about this topic...do you?
I really don't CARE about this topic. TheFBI doesn't are about this topic. Even Trump no longer cares about this topic.
YAWNNNNNNNN!

What misunderstanding?

When you post Trump's quote when he "call(ed) for a foreign power to hack American e-mails", I'll be happy to show you.
A sheep like EWE can't be trusted to quote yourr shepherd. Especially when it is so evident he has pulled the wool over your eyes.

Her own testimony and the fact she never activated her government email address.

"gasp" OH NOOOOO!...

For someone to be making the claims that you are, JQ...means that you're either one of the dumbest people EVER...or you've chosen to simply lie about it! Which is it?
What claims? I have made no claims about Hilary's e-mail server I simply questioned YOUR claims. I haven't bothered to do much research on that topic because I thought the FBI already did. It just didn't interest me after Hilary was cleared of criminality. Pardon me for not being up to date on a non issue.

What misunderstanding?

A sheep like EWE can't be trusted to quote yourr shepherd. Especially when it is so evident he has pulled the wool over your eyes.

A sheep like EWE can't be trusted to quote yourr shepherd.

You don't have the quote when he "call(ed) for a foreign power to hack American e-mails"?

That's a shock!!!

Forum List

Back