Black Male Members of the Forum, Serious Racial Question

Blacks are way too easily offended. They should grow a pair.

I refuse to give a white person that much power over my emotions. I;m sure there is not a word that all blacks can use to piss off a white person

So u are mad that racism doesn't bother me??? LOL
Yep, that does bother him. He runs around trying to get reactions to amuse himself. He has no distinction between good and evil, no morality or any other kind of value, save pleasure. His guiding principle in life does not go beyond satisfying his primitive instincts. I sleep like a baby at night knowing that his pitiful existence is so miserable that the only happiness he can get is by trying to make others feel worse than he does. If my dog was in as much misery as he was, I'd have to put it down as that would be the humane thing to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, that does bother him. He runs around trying to get reactions to amuse himself. He has no distinction between good and evil, no morality or any other kind of value, save pleasure. His guiding principle in life does not go beyond satisfying his primitive instincts. I sleep like a baby at night knowing that his pitiful existence is so miserable that the only happiness he can get is by trying to make others feel worse than he does. If my dog was in as much misery as he was, I'd have to put it down as that would be the humane thing to do.

That's why I get mad when a black person is easily provoked by a white racist

If you know someone is trying to get you mad why get mad?

That's why I get mad when a black person is easily provoked by a white racist

If you know someone is trying to get you mad why get mad?
Exactly. Why give them what they want.

I started this thread with a purpose not to start a race fight. Please keep it on topic. This is not in the Flamezone.

Forum List

Back