This is why you must never vote for a democrat

Guys like this swamper dem is why we can never allow them to take our guns away....this kind of jackass is what the founders foresaw when they wrote the 2nd amendment.....stop voting for democrats...they have collectively lost their minds.....

Guys like this swamper dem is why we can never allow them to take our guns away....this kind of jackass is what the founders foresaw when they wrote the 2nd amendment.....stop voting for democrats...they have collectively lost their minds.....

"they have collectively lost their minds"

But they won the House.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

I wonder how many of his cohorts feel the same way...how dare he say he would love to regulate your words?....unbelievable and very chilling....

But they won the House.

I'll bet he didn't say this during his campaign...see dems have to lie to win....

Maybe the people voting for him need to get a copy of the constitution and read it...all of it not just the parts your idiot public school teacher talked about....

But they won the House.

I'll bet he didn't say this during his campaign...see dems have to lie to win....

He was going to say it but he was waiting for a payment from Mexico

As are we.

I'm just happy the guy said it on national TV...hopefully it will shorten his career in politics...because anyone that feels they way he does does not belong in our government....

But they won the House.

He was going to say it but he was waiting for a payment from Mexico

As are we.
Its not funny candycorn...one day your speech may be unacceptable to someone like him....

Present evidence that they have ever had a mind to lose.

Present evidence that they have ever had a mind to lose.
My bad on that one.....lol

If you believe in free speech.....

And this is why you should never vote republican:

fa4.jpeg

I'm just happy the guy said it on national TV...hopefully it will shorten his career in politics...because anyone that feels they way he does does not belong in our government....
Aren't you sons-of-bitches running around telling us NOW that it's not about what one SAYS, but about what one DOES!?!?!???

Aren't you sons-of-bitches running around telling us NOW that it's not about what one SAYS, but about what one DOES!?!?!???
Free speech and freedom to associate and freedom of thought....Marc! you are either for it 100% or you are against it....and if one is against it they are living in the wrong country.....

Fake news
He said:
After CNN host Brianna Keilar praised Lieu for the "clever" stunt, she wondered if Democrats should have used more of their time to question the Google leader about how it and other tech companies can work to prevent the spread of conspiracy theories and other online trolling.

"It's a very good point you make," Lieu said. "I would love if I could have more than five minutes to question witnesses. Unfortunately, I don't get that opportunity. However, I would love to be able to regulate the content of speech. The First Amendment prevents me from doing so, and that's simply a function of the First Amendment, but I think over the long run, it's better the government does not regulate the content of speech."
Lieu got attention a day earlier when Google CEO Sundar Pichai testified at a House Judiciary Committee hearing, assailing conservative claims of the tech giant's bias against them by reading positive and negative stories about Republican Reps. Steve Scalise (La.) and Steve King (Iowa), the latter of whom has repeatedly courted controversy with racially charged remarks
That doesn't seem to jibe with what the OP is claiming.
Lieu: 'I Would Love to Be Able to Regulate the Content of Speech' but First Amendment Stops Me

If you believe in free speech.....

You should punch "play" on your own video.

Dumbass.

I did dummy...oh I know he back tracked as soon as he heard himself...but for an elected official to even contemplate curtailing free speech is enough for me.....but not for you I guess....

Apparently you didn't, Chuckles. You see, there was already a thread on this, in which I posted his words, verbatim, to wit:

>> “I would love to be able to regulate the content of speech, the First Amendment prevents me from doing so and that’s simply a function of the First Amendment. Over the long run, it’s better that government does not regulate the content of speech... I would urge these private-sector companies to regulate better themselves, but it’s really nothing that I believe government can do” <<

NOW you see what I mean about vetting what The Blazes feed you? They're counting on your not to.
Now look where you are.

Forum List

Back