This is why we need to tax the wealthy

Oh Christ I knew you were going to say something like that lol. News flash: even if Christian charities were to want to fund that (they don’t), they sure as hell would come up way too short for the millions of people we are talking about here.
Millions? Boy you overexaggerate much. More like lazy slobs who won't get off their fat asses and get a fucking job!

Millions? Boy you overexaggerate much. More like lazy slobs who won't get off their fat asses and get a fucking job!
You’re such an idiot dude lol. Good god. Are you just not aware the developmentally disabled exist? There’s also people who are, you know, fucking paralyzed

Im saying states should take care of their shit. They are the ones that are supposed to have all the power. Not the fucking fed gov.
Yeah but we still need to design these hypothetical programs. What difference does this even make to you anyway? You pay both federal and state taxes I assume.

Yeah but we still need to design these hypothetical programs. What difference does this even make to you anyway? You pay both federal and state taxes I assume.
No state taxes.
The states can do that. Every program wont be the same you know.

TRILLIONS in untaxed wealth. Good luck explaining this to republicans I guess. You have to explain the difference between the official tax rate and the EFFECTIVE tax rate of top earners.
You libturds are pathetic.

If a billionaire made many billions of dollars over the years (paying income tax on earnings and profits along the way) the rest of that earned money is his or hers. It is not yours and it is not the government’s.

Our Constitution was amended to allow for an income tax. That’s been accomplished. But your idiotic claim is that there should nonetheless also be an additional tax on the accumulated wealth of people who already paid their income taxes.

No Constitutional argument supports your zealous and jealous greed.

OP needs to live/work on a collective farm.

1-russia-collective-farm-granger.jpg

OP would be one of those laying back, doing nothing, consuming what others were working to produce.

lol well who would fund those programs in your state then?
There would be changes.
My position, they way it was SUPPOSED to be, isnt complicated. You just have to think about it. Perhaps that is your problem.

TRILLIONS in untaxed wealth. Good luck explaining this to republicans I guess. You have to explain the difference between the official tax rate and the EFFECTIVE tax rate of top earners.
So much for the Trump economy benefitting only the rich huh. Under Trump ALL demographics, most especially those in the middle class, were gaining thousands in wealth and increases in income were far exceeding the very modest inflation.

Now it is only the rich who are benefitting from a Biden economy while most of the rest of us are losing wealth and buying power by the thousands of dollars. Most incomes are not keeping up with inflation.

Taxing the rich more won't help. The top 1% of taxpayers pay almost 39% of the taxes now. The top 50% of tax payers pay almost 98% of the taxes. We can argue whether the bottom 50% should be paying more in the interest of equal protection under the law, but that's a discussion for another thread.

Tax the rich more and they will again start off shoring their cash and moving their financial interests out of the country. There will be fewer jobs, fewer opportunities for others to invest, less cash available for them to borrow.

You simply cannot punish the rich for their wealth without hurting the poorer folk more.

That can be cared for by THEIR FAMILIES as it is supposed to be.
Yep definitely knew you were going to say this next. Damn dude make up your mind on a solution. This is a impossibility for many of them for one or more of the following reasons;

1) The family cannot afford it.
2) The family does not want to.
3) The family doesn’t exist.

With all that in mind, what’s your next solution?

Each dollar of wealth has been taxed already several times.

Yep definitely knew you were going to say this next. Damn dude make up your mind on a solution. This is a impossibility for many of them for one or more of the following reasons;

1) The family cannot afford it.
2) The family does not want to.
3) The family doesn’t exist.

With all that in mind, what’s your next solution?
Private institutions can be set up to house these people. As to the lazy slobs who won't get off the government tit? Sucks to be them.

Private institutions can be set up to house these people. As to the lazy slobs who won't get off the government tit? Sucks to be them.
I don’t understand how you can be this dense. A lot of the DD population doesn’t even know what the government is, let alone that they can mooch off of it. lol private institutions huh? That’s adorable. No explanation of what that would even be of course lol

Oh hell no. I believe in a strong military but my gawd man.. we give them so much money they cant even keep up with it! Losing billions of dollars? a 400 dollar hammer? 750 foreign military bases? Fuck that shit.

Today we have 44 4-Star Generals, we had 7 during the height of WWII with 12MM men under arms. Also currently have 150+ 3-Star generals. Close 90% of the bases (Keep the secret bases where we partner with ET)

Forum List

Back