THIS is why Pelosi OWNS the shutdown now

Pelosi bought the blame for the shutdown from Trump when she refused to even consider his offers on DACA etc. in exchange for border security funding.

She has proven that she hates Trump more than she cares about the furloughed workers, DACA kids, and anyone else who is affected by the shutdown. And in doing so, she has also given Normal Americans who pay for our bloated government a longer demonstration of how little we actually benefit from the "non-essential" services.
LOLOL

I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you for it.”

"Those words don't count anymore. Because...reasons."

- Conservatives

Why is it that Trump supporters keep ignoring what Trump said regarding shutting down the government?

"Maybe if we pretend we didn't see it, then it will somehow be the Democrats who own it."

blindfolded_man.jpg

As Trump continues to offer compromise plans, Pelosi will be under more and more pressure to be reasonable.

Compromise?

LOL
Trump offered a delay to a problem he created. :laugh2:
My, we have a short memory this evening. The Democrats were for the wall before they were against it. But it's entertaining to watch the usual "if I can't remember it, it didn't happen," from the left as cover.:popcorn:
Why is it that Trump supporters keep ignoring what Trump said regarding shutting down the government?

"Maybe if we pretend we didn't see it, then it will somehow be the Democrats who own it."

blindfolded_man.jpg

He changed his mind when he saw government workers in trouble, and the Democrats said they wanted to negotiate. Then when he negotiated with them, they said they'd never negotiate with him, so they did their damndest to shut him down so that he could forever be blamed, and they would win one way or another.

Any way you spin it, the ball is in Pelosi's court, and she's sitting on the ball. She could care less about the government workers in trouble. She's getting her kicks from kicking President Trump right now.

That's why she needs to receive a pink slip from the American people who want her to do a sincere negotiation and quit charging the Air Force for her family vacations. Then she can take all the damn vacations she wants on her own time, without the bother of putting 800,000 Americans back to work.

blindfolded_man.jpg

He changed his mind when he saw government workers in trouble

Oooooooooooh ok. So the guy who said that he'll take responsibility for the shutting down the government is no longer responsible for shutting down the government...because he changed his mind. I must have missed that one in the rule book. Thank you so much.

Makes perfect sense.

blindfolded_man.jpg

Oooooooooooh ok. So the guy who said that he'll take responsibility for the shutting down the government is no longer responsible for shutting down the government...because he changed his mind. I must have missed that one in the rule book. Thank you so much.

Makes perfect sense.
What makes perfect sense is the lengths the DNC has gone to to make sure that no matter if Trump inhales or exhales, they're gonna kick the wind out of him every single time he does the right thing.

Now if Pelosi would stop peeing on the punt, they could wash off and dry the ball and move on with the game.

blindfolded_man.jpg

Makes perfect sense.
What makes perfect sense is the lengths the DNC has gone to to make sure that no matter if Trump inhales or exhales, they're gonna kick the wind out of him every single time he does the right thing.

Now if Pelosi would stop peeing on the punt, they could wash off and dry the ball and move on with the game.

Or the guy who took responsibility for shutting down the government can, oh I don't know, open the government.

Crazy idea, I know.

blindfolded_man.jpg

Makes perfect sense.

Why should she agree to Trump's terms?

blindfolded_man.jpg

Makes perfect sense.

Or the guy who took responsibility for shutting down the government can, oh I don't know, open the government.
First, you missed that one in the rule book. You're welcome. Your team has the ball now. Your quarterback has deflated it with her stiletto pumps.You guys are faking a pass to see if the public will still love you when you send in the clowns to argue minutia.

End the crisis. Insist that Pelosi negotiate in a way that stops the flow of illegal aliens from disabling our children's schools by having to deal with a terrible problem that costs us quadruple as much per student in three years as it does to put one of ours through for six years. Your side is putting American school children in jeopardy to get a few thousand votes out of the deal. That's all that matters to your leaders. Our kids can't vote, so they don't matter to Madam Pelosi. She's busy going > :lalala:as long as she considers that the American people are as dumb as she thinks they are. Well, I have news for you, sir. The American people have never been as stupid as the DNC thinks they are. Never!

blindfolded_man.jpg

Makes perfect sense.

Because he's right, she's wrong, and she would never admit it to the mistreatment of 800,000 government workers who she is now condescendingly thumbing her nose at to spite her own face.

blindfolded_man.jpg

Makes perfect sense.

And, because it is the right thing to do.

blindfolded_man.jpg

Makes perfect sense.

Because he's right, she's wrong, and she would never admit it to the mistreatment of 800,000 government workers who she is now condescendingly thumbing her nose at to spite her own face.
No, he’s not right. There’s already barriers along some 700 miles of the border. We don’t need to rebuild it and most Americans don’t want him to.

So why should Pelosi go against what most Americans want?

Trump shut down the Government to get what he wants

What if Pelosi shut down the Government for a tax increase on the rich

Would Trump bargain with her to open the Government?

Trump shut down the Government to get what he wants

What if Pelosi shut down the Government for a tax increase on the rich

Would Trump bargain with her to open the Government?
According to the brain-dead right, Trump would own such a shutdown. :cuckoo:

Pelosi bought the blame for the shutdown from Trump when she refused to even consider his offers on DACA etc. in exchange for border security funding.

She has proven that she hates Trump more than she cares about the furloughed workers, DACA kids, and anyone else who is affected by the shutdown. And in doing so, she has also given Normal Americans who pay for our bloated government a longer demonstration of how little we actually benefit from the "non-essential" services.
LOLOL

I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you for it.”

"Those words don't count anymore. Because...reasons."

- Conservatives

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

Forum List

Back