The Self Inflicted Rise and Fall of Donald J Trump, as of Today

imawhosure

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2015
This will be a very unpopular thread with Conservatives, and I am a Conservative, so let me apologize in advance for probably pissing you off.

Why was DJT so popular with all of us? Because, even as a billionaire, he was one of us, spoke like we did, said things nobody ever said as a politician running for higher government, he was the closest to a regular person we ever had because he had few handlers that could filter him. When he pontificated correct or incorrect in his assertions, you knew he was not saying it for political purposes, it was actually what he thought. His actions while in office proved that he was not saying things just to get elected then backtracking, he actually meant what he said.

Why did Washington hate him, and oh yes they did!? He jumped everyone to be elected to the highest office in the land. He did not go through the system being elected 1st to lesser offices where donors could get their hooks into him. He consistently reiterated that he wanted a law where retiring congress people could not become lobbyists for a certain amount of time, and that is a no-no. His wall was so against what the elite wanted, they just couldn't stand it, but many Republicans in office could not voice their displeasure at it for fear of Trumps wrath. All on one side, and some on the other HAD to get rid of him. Their donor/lobbying people despised this man.

So to quickly finish up this segment, Russia-Russia-Russia, impeachment 1, Impeachment 2, all so laughable and proven false, look at how many votes he got for his projected 2nd term; and virtually ALL of them showed at the polls to insure their vote got cast and counted. I know I did, and I am sure most of you Conservatives did too. Trump hated? No! And trust me, that galls your people in Congress, even many on our side I might add.

Many people will roll their eyes at this assertion but with the amount of real time, in person votes he received on election day it is plain as the nose on your face; Trump, the bombastic billionaire, became a sympathetic figure to millions upon millions of people because of what Washington tried to do to him while he was in office!

And then, something happened. You believe I am going to say the election. Wrong! It is what Trump said and tried to do BECAUSE of the election. Enter the......as of today............ruination of DJT known as "the steal!" Democrats had orgasms over that one, along with never Trumpers, and still are. It changed the whole narrative from those who seen Trump as a sympathetic figure who are not GOP, to one of questionable character. Why? Because those who are NOT GOP who believed all of his assertions for 4 years, heard him say with such conviction that 2020 was stolen, they believed him. They believed him not because he thought it, they believed him because they knew in their heart of hearts he would deliver the evidence, and the Left would be swept off the political landscape of the United States for their transgressions. So they waited, waited, and waited more, and the whole time, Trump keeps repeating, the steal, the steal.

Now we consistently hear on this board and in the media, that judges are against him; that is the reason Trump can't get anywhere. As I said in another thread-------> what is one of the things Trump constantly touts at all of his rally's? He put 200, 300, or was it 400 of his CONSERVATIVE judges on the bench because Obama left many slots open for Hillary. To suggest Trump can not find one Federal jurisdiction to hear his evidence after that is patently laughable.

So how easy would it be for Trump to change his demise into a crowning glory come 2024? Does he actually have to prove the election was stolen? NOPE! All he has to prove is that one state was stolen that Biden won, and it changes the whole narrative. You pick the state----> AZ? Georgia? Penn? Any other state? Can I have a Wisconsin? All he needs is one, just one, even if it did not move him to electoral victory, because the whole country's narrative would shift from, no way.........to......they did it, and now we see how, plus they cheated to boot. We are waiting, but time is getting short. He has to about December, that is it.

I urge you to understand, that if Trump can NOT prove it, he will not get anywhere near the amount of votes he received in 2020. To non GOPers, he and his supporters sound unhinged. How can you insist something happened that forced you to almost use a coup (the Lefts words, not mine) to fix it, and yet, you can't prove it happened? Each and every time I read some facts on this board how Biden is screwing up everything, when the Left doesn't want to address it they bring up THE STEAL and giggle as the OP goes off the deep end all about how it was stolen, and yet can't produce any evidence that even a CONSERVATIVE court will address. The STEAL is a word like Racist, homophobe, mysogynist that the Left uses, and the STEAL works better than all the rest. It is unfathomable to me personally, how we CONSERVATIVES claim that we make decisions on facts and data, while the Left makes decisions on feelings along with faulty thought processes, and here we are with a total role reversal, led by GOPers.

In closing, let me ask all of you to consider a WHAT IF scenario------> WHAT IF Pence would have done what Trump asked him to do if possible? WHAT IF the GOP supported the process and the election would have been thrown out and Trump continued on? WHAT IF all of that happened, and the evidence we have in real time now was still the evidence we had with the WHAT IF scenario?

I will tell you WHAT IF THAT REALLY HAPPENED! Come November, the Democrats would be elected to a veto proof majority in the House and senate because America would be PISSED! Trumps hands would have been tied for the 1st 2 years because the Democrats would STILL be in control of the House, and no legislation would have ever gotten through Pelosi. By the 2nd 2 years, the Democratic veto proof congress would be running the country, and Trump couldn't stop anything, he would just be a figurehead, until he was IMPEACHED, and it would pass this time. Because Pence did it, he would then be impeached afterwards, and you would have a President Nancy Pelosi. Come 2024, the GOP would totally be wiped out for at least 4 to 6 years, and by that time, you probably wouldn't have much of a country left to save.

So, going forward, be careful what you wish WOULD HAVE happened. Oh sure, we can wish that Trump won. Yes, we can pray that something, anything was stolen, and Trump can prove it satisfactorily to the American public along with the courts. Be thankful that in 2022 you have the Left by the gonads, vote and kick them to the curb ASAP. But do not think that Pence and the GOP let you down by not backing Trump on that fateful day. Had they done that, for a very short term gain, we would have taken a long, long, looooooong term hosing.

As Winston Churchill once said, (at least he was credited with it, nobody knows if that is fact) America will do the wrong thing many times, but eventually they will get it right! Well Conservatives, lets get it RIGHT!

Trump and his supporters need to drop the stolen election mantra as it is a losing cause and hemorrhaging support. It has been beaten to death for two years now something that numerous courts have said no including the Multiple States lawsuit being dropped by SCOTUS.

Trump and his supporters need to drop the stolen election mantra as it is a losing cause and hemorrhaging support. It has been beaten to death for two years now something that numerous courts have said no including the Multiple States lawsuit being dropped by SCOTUS.
To also add no evidence of mass fraud has been found in election audits.

Some nosedive, iamawhosure.
All those lies the deep state attempted to embed in American voters, and Donald Trump gets more people at any one rally than Biden has attracted in 47 years. lol
That doesn't sound like a Trump downward spiral at all. You might consider disabusing yourself to help you understand the next president's first name will be "Donald". lol

All those lies the deep state attempted to embed in American voters, and Donald Trump gets more people at any one rally than Biden has attracted in 47 years. lol
That doesn't sound like a Trump downward spiral at all. You might consider disabusing yourself to help you understand the next president's first name will be "Donald". lol

Beating a dead horse for two years indicate stupidity since nothing is going to change after numerous court and SCOTUS decisions says no.

Republicans needs to drop this stolen election obsession and go on into the future with a new directive for electing someone to replace Biden in 2024.

To also add no evidence of mass fraud has been found in election audits.
Nice to know you and your bretheren and sisterns are pulling out the ol' centuries-old safety method:

1644163456677.png

:biggrin:
:TH_WAY~113:

Beating a dead horse for two years indicate stupidity since nothing is going to change after numerous court and SCOTUS decisions says no.

Republicans needs to drop this stolen election obsession and go on into the future with a new directive for electing someone to replace Biden in 2024.
We have proof on tape, love. Too bad. Enjoy your safe little see-no-weevil approach while it lasts. *sigh*

I never said he won't be. I am just saying, to keep all the people he needs to do it onboard, he has to prove something.

I was very religious growing up, and I didn't believe everything my Priest said either. I will be damned if I am going to believe everything that a politician says, especially when his assertion is much easier to prove.

Why offer a detailed analysis of the former president when the current one is obviously falling apart before our eyes and the V.P. is a joke? Shelves in stores are empty. Cops are being shot on the street, gas prices are out of sight and we might be on the brink of a shooting war with Russia and a phony conservative quotes freaking Winston Churchill in a rant against the former president. What the hell is going on?

We have proof on tape, love. Too bad. Enjoy your safe little see-no-weevil approach while it lasts. *sigh*

And you Trumpers have gone nowhere for two years and multiple FAILED court challenges including SCOTUS who dropped the Multiple states lawsuit. The continued insistence of pushing a failed narrative can only hurt the party since they are trying to get past this to the future it is dumbass Trump supporters who wants to hang onto an anvil they can't solve anymore, so they stay in the past like a bunch of wild eyes dummies.

I VOTED for Trump in 2020 and still might do it again in 2024 despite his numerous flaws. But he might not even get the party nomination in 2024 if the dumbass never stops pushing a long dead stolen election narrative that the Republican Party wants to let go.

You will never win on this one (Completely dead argument) which is why you need to drop it.

And you Trumpers have gone nowhere for two years and multiple FAILED court challenges including SCOTUS who dropped the Multiple states lawsuit. The continued insistence of pushing a failed narrative can only hurt the party since they are trying to get past this to the future it is dumbass Trump supporters who wants to hang onto an anvil they can't solve anymore, so they stay in the past like a bunch of wild eyes dummies.

I VOTED for Trump in 2020 and still might do it again in 2024 despite his numerous flaws. But he might not even get the party nomination in 2024 if the dumbass never stops pushing a long dead stolen election narrative that the Republican Party wants to let go.

You will never win on this one (Completely dead argument) which is why you need to drop it.
That "failed narrative" just got over 2 million fraudulent voted declared null and void in PA.

Forum List

Back