THIS is why Pelosi OWNS the shutdown now

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Democrats have roundly rejected the proposal, with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi calling any wall funding a “nonstarter”

NANCY DIGS IN: Pelosi Says Border Wall Funding a ‘NON-STARTER’ for Democrats | Sean Hannity

She REFUSES to negotiate so the shutdown will continue until 2020 and we throw the leftists out of office OR she finally gives in. Plain and simple.

She wants protections for the DACA invaders,we want a wall...BOTH of those are set in stone and there is no way around them plain and simple! She can either negotiate or just allow the shutdown to go until November 2020.

When Trump says words, they just don't mean anything to Trump supporters. Things like "Mexico will pay". That doesn't mean anything to Trump supporters. When he says things like "I will take responsibility for the shutdown" - doesn't mean anything.

Wron
Thats because Trump's offer is a scam.

DACA and TPS are problems Trump created.

It's like if your 6-year-old threw a tantrum and threw their plate on the floor, then offered to clean it up in exchange for a cookie.
Wrongo,Lefto. Obama created the problem when he ILLEGALLY usurped power and thought he had the authority to protect these illegals from deportation. Try again.

It's like if your 6-year-old threw a tantrum and threw their plate on the floor, then offered to clean it up in exchange for a cookie.
Man, that is such a good comparison. Very good.
I have to use it for a cartoon. Hope you don't mind.

Wron

Wrongo,Lefto. Obama created the problem when he ILLEGALLY usurped power and thought he had the authority to protect these illegals from deportation. Try again.
Obama Has Deported More People Than Any Other President

If you are going to use your Obama card, make sure you get the facts straight first.

DvjGwp8X4AAT0E_.jpg

Anything else makes you look ridiculous.

uh... it's a non starter 'cause it has zero substance. you can thank your snake oil salesman for duping you again.

note the date:

US appeals court rules against Trump on DACA immigration program
  • A U.S. appeals court in California ruled that President Donald Trump's administration must continue DACA, a program that protects hundreds of thousands of immigrants.
  • The ruling represented another legal defeat for Trump over DACA.
  • DACA offers protections to roughly 700,000 young adults, mostly Hispanics, who entered the country as children.
Published 2:20 PM ET Thu, 8 Nov 2018 Updated 3:17 PM ET Thu, 8 Nov 2018

Democrats have roundly rejected the proposal, with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi calling any wall funding a “nonstarter”

NANCY DIGS IN: Pelosi Says Border Wall Funding a ‘NON-STARTER’ for Democrats | Sean Hannity

She REFUSES to negotiate so the shutdown will continue until 2020 and we throw the leftists out of office OR she finally gives in. Plain and simple.

She wants protections for the DACA invaders,we want a wall...BOTH of those are set in stone and there is no way around them plain and simple! She can either negotiate or just allow the shutdown to go until November 2020.

No, Trump said he was responsible. He owns the shutdown.

Wron

If you are going to use your Obama card, make sure you get the facts straight first.

DvjGwp8X4AAT0E_.jpg

That has nothing to do with what I said. Try getting an adult to read it to you slowly next time. Mmk?

uh... it's a non starter 'cause it has zero substance. you can thank your snake oil salesman for duping you again.

note the date:

• A U.S. appeals court in California ruled that President Donald Trump's administration must continue DACA, a program that protects hundreds of thousands of immigrants.
  • DACA offers protections to roughly 700,000 young adults, mostly Hispanics, who entered the country as children.

How shocking the leftists favorite kangaroo court who has been struck down more times than not ruled against the President's power..it will get to SC eventually OR we can just keep the government shut down...this is hurting NO ONE but you big government leftists! We normal sane folks don't even see any difference in the government being shut down! It can stay that way forever for all I care!

Are you still pushing this bullshit?

How many threads have you started on this? 8? 10?

Give it a rest, nobodies buying it.

Wron

DvjGwp8X4AAT0E_.jpg

That has nothing to do with what I said. Try getting an adult to read it to you slowly next time. Mmk?

note the date:

How shocking the leftists favorite kangaroo court who has been struck down more times than not ruled against the President's power..it will get to SC eventually OR we can just keep the government shut down...this is hurting NO ONE but you big government leftists! We normal sane folks don't even see any difference in the government being shut down! It can stay that way forever for all I care!

the SC isn't interested in hearing DACA this year & 2019 just got started.

your boy said mexico will pay for it. lol.... donny even whined on the phone to the mexican presidente & got laughed at.

Actually this is first one since SHE is the one being pigheaded and refusing to negotiate,its FINE with me for government to stay shut down for YEARS.

Wron

DvjGwp8X4AAT0E_.jpg

note the date:

your boy said mexico will pay for it. lol.... donny even whined on the phone to the mexican presidente & got laughed at.
Cool,they don't take it up then eventually their protected status runs out and we deport them. Leftists are already starting to lose Latino voters or did you miss that poll? He never said WHEN they would pay for it OR HOW they would pay for it,you still beating that same dead horse? Goodness.

Pelosi and Schumer have been in DC since the 80's, and Trump two years.

And Trump created the immigration crisis?

You're an extra special kind of stupid.

Trump is trying to clean up the mess left from the last dozen Presidents.

Wron

DvjGwp8X4AAT0E_.jpg

note the date:

Mexico is paying for it, Dufus.

NAFTA is dead.

LOLOL

Ownership of the shutdown doesn’t change hands just because it turned out America is against it. This is, and always has been, Trump’s shutdown...

“If we don’t get what we want, one way or the other, whether it’s through you, through military, through anything you want to call, I will shut down the government. And I am proud. I’ll tell you what. I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck. Because the people of this country don’t want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you for it. The last time you shut it down, it didn’t work. I will take the mantle of shutting down. I’m going to shut it down for border security.” ~ Donald Trump, owner of the shutdown

Actually this is first one since SHE is the one being pigheaded and refusing to negotiate,its FINE with me for government to stay shut down for YEARS.

Wron

DvjGwp8X4AAT0E_.jpg

note the date:

Cool,they don't take it up then eventually their protected status runs out and we deport them. Leftists are already starting to lose Latino voters or did you miss that poll? He never said WHEN they would pay for it OR HOW they would pay for it,you still beating that same dead horse? Goodness.
If that is actually the case I apologise. All you rwnjs look alike to me.

Democrats ALWAYS owned the shutdown. The POTUS is not asking for anything unreasonable, Americans are being killed by illegals hello. The Dem's don't have a leg to stand on they are filthy scum.

It's pretty hard, calling a four year old an "invader."
Why did Trump say the DACA protections had to be "temporary?" If he had offered something permanent, perhaps Dems would have considered it. He knew they'd never take such a lame offer and he did it just so dumbasses would say "It's all in Pelosi's lap now."

Wron

DvjGwp8X4AAT0E_.jpg

note the date:

Mexico is paying for it, Dufus.

NAFTA is dead.
They just renamed it. It hasn't changed that much.

Forum List

Back