This is Why Our Tax Dollars Go Support Media Lies About Trump

Can anyone tell me what was so unreasonable about her questions?
From the article

“NPR reporter Mary Louise Kelly lied to me, twice,” Pompeo said in the statement. “First, last month, in setting up our interview and, then again yesterday, in agreeing to have our post-interview conversation off the record. It is shameful that this reporter chose to violate the basic rules of journalism and decency.”

Unless you think that lying and breaking your word is an okay thing to do.

And where did Pompeo provide evidence that this conversation was off the record?
He wasn't the one whining about the interview. Where has the reporter provided proof of anything but her word?

Remember, the media has far less credibility than the politicals and that is saying something about how far they have fallen.

Sorry could you back that up...

Here is your guy with credibility:
Pompeo says Trump didn’t threaten Iran culture sites. He did

Pompeo Wrong on Assad Control in Syria

Pompeo Distorts China's Nuclear Policy

Pompeo made an accusation... So he has to show the proof..

And he made that accusation about someone that has seen far more of the world than he has.

You are pathetic, thinking you can bullshit your way through a discussion with no facts. He is Secretary of State and I think that rates higher than a reporter for NPR.

Yeah, NPR's women don't have the looks or credentials that the Fox commentators do.

Thank you for playing.

You were half right, not all of them have the looks, but all of them blow your beloved FoxNews away with credentials.

Banderas no education at all

Bream Liberty U and Florida State U...neither really top notch.

Kelly BS from NC

You are pathetic, thinking you can bullshit your way through a discussion with no facts. He is Secretary of State and I think that rates higher than a reporter for NPR.

I assume you gave Hillary and Kerry the same high status when they were the SOS?

He was unqualified for the job when it was given to him, and he is still in over his head. That is why NK didn't even want to deal with him.

Pompeii is lying, she is a professional....knows when something is off the record....

And berating her is not an interview of anything confidential....either.

She said he did not say the interview or conversation was off the record....

Pompeii just told a boldface, outright lie about the phone call with Trump and Velensky, acted like he knew nothing about it, but he was in on the call, in real time.

When has this professional journalist lied???

From the article

“NPR reporter Mary Louise Kelly lied to me, twice,” Pompeo said in the statement. “First, last month, in setting up our interview and, then again yesterday, in agreeing to have our post-interview conversation off the record. It is shameful that this reporter chose to violate the basic rules of journalism and decency.”

And where did Pompeo provide evidence that this conversation was off the record?
He wasn't the one whining about the interview. Where has the reporter provided proof of anything but her word?

Remember, the media has far less credibility than the politicals and that is saying something about how far they have fallen.

Sorry could you back that up...

Here is your guy with credibility:
Pompeo says Trump didn’t threaten Iran culture sites. He did

Pompeo Wrong on Assad Control in Syria

Pompeo Distorts China's Nuclear Policy

Pompeo made an accusation... So he has to show the proof..

And he made that accusation about someone that has seen far more of the world than he has.

This is the Trump “I have no obligation to be honest with media” Administration.

Yeah, NPR's women don't have the looks or credentials that the Fox commentators do.

Thank you for playing.

You were half right, not all of them have the looks, but all of them blow your beloved FoxNews away with credentials.

Kelly BS from NC

Why do you lie? "Bandaras no education at all" I'll give you a chance to correct your comment.

I assume you gave Hillary and Kerry the same high status when they were the SOS?

He was unqualified for the job when it was given to him, and he is still in over his head. That is why NK didn't even want to deal with him.

When were they director of the CIA?

Thank you for playing.

Kelly BS from NC

Why do you lie? "Bandaras no education at all" I'll give you a chance to correct your comment.

I apologize, I was mistaken...she has a bachelor's degree from Emerson College. Not really something to write home about, but I was wrong and fully admit it.

Easy enough fix. Cut off the government welfare that pays her to attack the President.

And how do you know she violated them?

Oh yeah...Pompeo said so...and he also said she mistook Bangladesh for the Ukriane...do you really believe that someone that
graduated magna cum laude from Harvard University in 1993, with degrees in Government and French Literature, and has a Masters in European Studies from Cambridge University does not know that the Ukraine is in Europe?

Yeah, she couldn't get a real job with that background!

She has a real job and has had many real jobs along the way

So she works for NPR? Isn't that just a little beneath those credentials?

Not at all. Unlike your beloved FoxNews, NPR does not hire their reporters based upon how they look behind a glass table or siting on a couch.

Thank you for playing.

Mary Louise Kelly has a bachelors from Harvard and a masters from Cambridge (it’s in England).

When were they director of the CIA?

He was the director of the CIA for barely a year and was woefully unqualified for that job. His only true qualification is that he will do what Trump tells him to do no questions asked.

Easy enough fix. Cut off the government welfare that pays her to attack the President.

I agree they should, no reason for them to be getting funding from the government.

Can anyone tell me what was so unreasonable about her questions?
From the article

Pompeo lies. Why would she jeapardize her whole career to play "gotcha" with a short term sec state?

He, on the other hand, has nothing to lose. He's already up the creek legally, and caught between tRump and a hard spot (the law). He also has a history of lying that goes back years if not decades, and Mary Louise Kelly has a history of telling the truth most as long.

Pompeo lies.

Thank you for playing.

Kelly BS from NC

I apologize, I was mistaken...she has a bachelor's degree from Emerson College. Not really something to write home about, but I was wrong and fully admit it.

Well done on admitting your error. Shall we continue?

FSU is a top notch school. You just hate them because they routinely used to smack your Gators around in every sport.

BTW, who is this Kelly you are referring to?

FSU is a top notch school. You just hate them because they routinely used to smack your Gators around in every sport.

Sorry, meant to say Childers, but was thinking about the NPR person while I was typing.

FSU is an ok school, there is nothing top notch about it. They are rated lower than UF

Yeah, she couldn't get a real job with that background!

Not at all. Unlike your beloved FoxNews, NPR does not hire their reporters based upon how they look behind a glass table or siting on a couch.

Thank you for playing.

Mary Louise Kelly has a bachelors from Harvard and a masters from Cambridge (it’s in England).

So?

Mike Pompeo graduated first in his class at West Point and has a JD from Harvard.

Thank you for playing.

So?

Mike Pompeo graduated first in his class at West Point and has a JD from Harvard.
I’m not accusing Pompeo of not being able to point to Ukraine on a map. I’m sure he could do it.

The idea that Kelly can’t is absurd.

Pompeo is a boot licking Trump cabinet member. That requires him to lie.

Sorry, meant to say Childers, but was thinking about the NPR person while I was typing.

FSU is an ok school, there is nothing top notch about it. They are rated lower than UF

Rated lower how?

Who is this Childers? She has been out of the picture for quite a while. Are you stroking out on us?

Was the last time you saw Fox News during the Bush administration?

Thank you for playing.

So?

Answer this...do you honestly believe that someone with the education and experience as Mary Louise Kelly did not even know that the Ukraine was in Europe?

Forum List

Back