This is Why Our Tax Dollars Go Support Media Lies About Trump

Can anyone tell me what was so unreasonable about her questions?
From the article

“NPR reporter Mary Louise Kelly lied to me, twice,” Pompeo said in the statement. “First, last month, in setting up our interview and, then again yesterday, in agreeing to have our post-interview conversation off the record. It is shameful that this reporter chose to violate the basic rules of journalism and decency.”

Unless you think that lying and breaking your word is an okay thing to do.

From the article

“NPR reporter Mary Louise Kelly lied to me, twice,” Pompeo said in the statement. “First, last month, in setting up our interview and, then again yesterday, in agreeing to have our post-interview conversation off the record. It is shameful that this reporter chose to violate the basic rules of journalism and decency.”

And where did Pompeo provide evidence that this conversation was off the record?

From the article

And where did Pompeo provide evidence that this conversation was off the record?
He wasn't the one whining about the interview. Where has the reporter provided proof of anything but her word?

Remember, the media has far less credibility than the politicals and that is saying something about how far they have fallen.

From the article

He wasn't the one whining about the interview. Where has the reporter provided proof of anything but her word?

Remember, the media has far less credibility than the politicals and that is saying something about how far they have fallen.
Uh, yes. He most definitely is whining about the interview. You think Pompeo has more credibility than Kelly?

From the article

Uh, yes. He most definitely is whining about the interview. You think Pompeo has more credibility than Kelly?
By orders of magnitude.

Just take a look at the state of American media today. There are 13-year-old kids in the rural backwater that have more credibility than our media.

From the article

By orders of magnitude.

Just take a look at the state of American media today. There are 13-year-old kids in the rural backwater that have more credibility than our media.
So you think that Kelly couldn’t tell the difference between Ukraine and Bangladesh?

Kelly has a masters in European studies from Harvard and has reported in the region for years.

But Pompeo is insinuating that she pointed to Bangladesh instead of Ukraine.

You believe that?

From the article

By orders of magnitude.

So you think that Kelly couldn’t tell the difference between Ukraine and Bangladesh?

Kelly has a masters in European studies from Harvard and has reported in the region for years.

You believe that?
I do. Because I don't believe she knows the difference.

The bottom line is that Pompeo said that America doesn't care about Ukraine, and he is right.

He said it in an off the record comment. She violated that.

She set up the meeting for a single topic. She violated that.

What is there to say about her credibility or even honesty?

Sorry, she is the one who holds the bottom position in this.

By orders of magnitude.

You believe that?

The bottom line is that Pompeo said that America doesn't care about Ukraine, and he is right.

Go on. I’ve always found Kelly to be honest. If you want to attack her credibility, give a good reason.

You have any idea where Bangladesh is? There is zero chance in hell anyone of Kelly’s background would make that mistake.

From the article

Unless of course it is Pompeo that is lying...but I know that would never ever enter your tiny little mind

By orders of magnitude.

You believe that?

Go on. I’ve always found Kelly to be honest. If you want to attack her credibility, give a good reason.

You have any idea where Bangladesh is? There is zero chance in hell anyone of Kelly’s background would make that mistake.
I can point out 97% of any country in this world.

I gave you reason why I attack her credibility.

Someone so dishonest as to violate two tenants of responsible journalism has no credibility.

By orders of magnitude.

You believe that?

Yeah, Pompeo should not have thrown in that part about Bangladesh, that is where it became clear he was lying and had no idea about her background.

From the article

Unless of course it is Pompeo that is lying...but I know that would never ever enter your tiny little mind
Of course, I did. But when it came to be known that she violated two tenants of journalism, it became pretty clear who is lying.

But of course, you would take the position that anyone in the Trump administration is lying because.....well, Trump.

By orders of magnitude.

You believe that?

Someone so dishonest as to violate two tenants of responsible journalism has no credibility.

You do not know that she violated two tenants of responsible journalism, all you have is Pompeo's word and he lied about her not knowing where the Ukraine is.

From the article

Of course, I did. But when it came to be known that she violated two tenants of journalism, it became pretty clear who is lying.

But of course, you would take the position that anyone in the Trump administration is lying because.....well, Trump.

What two tenants of journalism did she violate?

By orders of magnitude.

You believe that?

You do not know that she violated two tenants of responsible journalism, all you have is Pompeo's word and he lied about her not knowing where the Ukraine is.
And a host of others who has said that the deal was she was to talk about Iran and that his comments about Ukraine were off the record.

I WILL NOT take her side of the story at truthful, period.

Forum List

Back