This is Why Our Tax Dollars Go Support Media Lies About Trump

Can anyone tell me what was so unreasonable about her questions?
From the article

“NPR reporter Mary Louise Kelly lied to me, twice,” Pompeo said in the statement. “First, last month, in setting up our interview and, then again yesterday, in agreeing to have our post-interview conversation off the record. It is shameful that this reporter chose to violate the basic rules of journalism and decency.”

Unless you think that lying and breaking your word is an okay thing to do.

Unless of course it is Pompeo that is lying...but I know that would never ever enter your tiny little mind
Of course, I did. But when it came to be known that she violated two tenants of journalism, it became pretty clear who is lying.

But of course, you would take the position that anyone in the Trump administration is lying because.....well, Trump.

What two tenants of journalism did she violate?
Read. I've already stated them.

Uh, yes. He most definitely is whining about the interview. You think Pompeo has more credibility than Kelly?
By orders of magnitude.

Just take a look at the state of American media today. There are 13-year-old kids in the rural backwater that have more credibility than our media.
So you think that Kelly couldn’t tell the difference between Ukraine and Bangladesh?

Kelly has a masters in European studies from Harvard and has reported in the region for years.

But Pompeo is insinuating that she pointed to Bangladesh instead of Ukraine.

You believe that?
I do. Because I don't believe she knows the difference.

The bottom line is that Pompeo said that America doesn't care about Ukraine, and he is right.

He said it in an off the record comment. She violated that.

She set up the meeting for a single topic. She violated that.

What is there to say about her credibility or even honesty?

Sorry, she is the one who holds the bottom position in this.

Go on. I’ve always found Kelly to be honest. If you want to attack her credibility, give a good reason.

You have any idea where Bangladesh is? There is zero chance in hell anyone of Kelly’s background would make that mistake.
I can point out 97% of any country in this world.

I gave you reason why I attack her credibility.

Someone so dishonest as to violate two tenants of responsible journalism has no credibility.

Circular logic. You say she’s untrustworthy so you don’t believe her claim that she didn’t violate any tenants of journalism. You say she violated tenants of journalism so she is untrustworthy.

So you know Bangladesh is no where near Ukraine and you still believe someone like Kelly wouldn’t mix them up?

From the article

“NPR reporter Mary Louise Kelly lied to me, twice,” Pompeo said in the statement. “First, last month, in setting up our interview and, then again yesterday, in agreeing to have our post-interview conversation off the record. It is shameful that this reporter chose to violate the basic rules of journalism and decency.”

Unless of course it is Pompeo that is lying...but I know that would never ever enter your tiny little mind
Of course, I did. But when it came to be known that she violated two tenants of journalism, it became pretty clear who is lying.

But of course, you would take the position that anyone in the Trump administration is lying because.....well, Trump.

And how do you know she violated them?

Oh yeah...Pompeo said so...and he also said she mistook Bangladesh for the Ukriane...do you really believe that someone that
graduated magna cum laude from Harvard University in 1993, with degrees in Government and French Literature, and has a Masters in European Studies from Cambridge University does not know that the Ukraine is in Europe?

Pompeo is a LIAR. My very so-called Christian Brother has stooped to a level well below his "BAR" Sad.
All because trumpstain has given him the OK. Sad.

Seriously. Havard, Foreign Studies, Ukraine in the NEWS daily, and you believe she doesn't know where Ukraine is?

This^^^^^^^^ is truly the problem with the lowly educated RWI.

By orders of magnitude.

Just take a look at the state of American media today. There are 13-year-old kids in the rural backwater that have more credibility than our media.
So you think that Kelly couldn’t tell the difference between Ukraine and Bangladesh?

Kelly has a masters in European studies from Harvard and has reported in the region for years.

You believe that?

The bottom line is that Pompeo said that America doesn't care about Ukraine, and he is right.

Go on. I’ve always found Kelly to be honest. If you want to attack her credibility, give a good reason.

You have any idea where Bangladesh is? There is zero chance in hell anyone of Kelly’s background would make that mistake.

Someone so dishonest as to violate two tenants of responsible journalism has no credibility.

Circular logic. You say she’s untrustworthy so you don’t believe her claim that she didn’t violate any tenants of journalism. You say she violated tenants of journalism so she is untrustworthy.

So you know Bangladesh is no where near Ukraine and you still believe someone like Kelly wouldn’t mix them up?
Nothing circular about it.

She violated the tenents of journalism. From that point forward, any remark she makes is not trustworthy. Full stop.

I know she claims to have said she knows where it is. I too have multiple degrees and would not make that mistake. Since it appears she has been dishonest in the whole affair, I'll take it she is dishonest now.

Look, if you lie, you get no trust from me until I can prove your words are not lies, or you can prove your words are not lies.

She can do neither. She is a liar.

From the article

Oh yeah...Pompeo said so...and he also said she mistook Bangladesh for the Ukriane...do you really believe that someone that
graduated magna cum laude from Harvard University in 1993, with degrees in Government and French Literature, and has a Masters in European Studies from Cambridge University does not know that the Ukraine is in Europe?

Yeah, she couldn't get a real job with that background!

She has a real job and has had many real jobs along the way

So she works for NPR? Isn't that just a little beneath those credentials?

The initial report I read on Kobe Bryant's death has the crash occurring on a hillside 45 miles west of Los Angeles. Anyone with any sense of geography knows that west of Los Angeles is very damp most of the year as it would be in the Pacific Ocean. Had they said northwest, they would have been correct.

Last edited:

Not at all. Unlike your beloved FoxNews, NPR does not hire their reporters based upon how they look behind a glass table or siting on a couch.

Classic he said she said. Kelly has more cred in my opinion. :shrug

Regardless, in today's world, NPR needs to stand on its own two feet. No govt subsidy. And I say that as one who supports NPR both with my time and my $.

Classic he said she said. Kelly has more cred in my opinion. :shrug

Regardless, in today's world, NPR needs to stand on its own two feet. No govt subsidy. And I say that as one who supports NPR both with my time and my $.

Pompeo lost any credibility when he make up the bullshit about Bangladesh. She is actually far more well traveled than Pompeo is.

I would have no issue with NRP losing government money and neither would they.

Last edited:
From the article

And where did Pompeo provide evidence that this conversation was off the record?
He wasn't the one whining about the interview. Where has the reporter provided proof of anything but her word?

Remember, the media has far less credibility than the politicals and that is saying something about how far they have fallen.

Sorry could you back that up...

Here is your guy with credibility:
Pompeo says Trump didn’t threaten Iran culture sites. He did

Pompeo Wrong on Assad Control in Syria

Pompeo Distorts China's Nuclear Policy

Pompeo made an accusation... So he has to show the proof..

From the article

And where did Pompeo provide evidence that this conversation was off the record?
He wasn't the one whining about the interview. Where has the reporter provided proof of anything but her word?

Remember, the media has far less credibility than the politicals and that is saying something about how far they have fallen.
Uh, yes. He most definitely is whining about the interview. You think Pompeo has more credibility than Kelly?
By orders of magnitude.

The state of our politics is no better.

By orders of magnitude.

You believe that?

You do not know that she violated two tenants of responsible journalism, all you have is Pompeo's word and he lied about her not knowing where the Ukraine is.

"Kelly has served for many years as an adjunct professor at Georgetown University, teaching classes in national security and journalism."

I think it is fair to assume she knows Ukraine very well..

From the article

Sorry could you back that up...

Here is your guy with credibility:
Pompeo says Trump didn’t threaten Iran culture sites. He did

Pompeo Wrong on Assad Control in Syria

Pompeo Distorts China's Nuclear Policy

Pompeo made an accusation... So he has to show the proof..

And he made that accusation about someone that has seen far more of the world than he has.

You believe that?

You do not know that she violated two tenants of responsible journalism, all you have is Pompeo's word and he lied about her not knowing where the Ukraine is.

"Kelly has served for many years as an adjunct professor at Georgetown University, teaching classes in national security and journalism."

I think it is fair to assume she knows Ukraine very well..

Had he said she pointed at Belarus or something then maybe there could be some credibility to his comment, but he blew it because he had no idea who she was.

Not at all. Unlike your beloved FoxNews, NPR does not hire their reporters based upon how they look behind a glass table or siting on a couch.

Yeah, NPR's women don't have the looks or credentials that the Fox commentators do.

Thank you for playing.

Forum List

Back