This is Why Our Tax Dollars Go Support Media Lies About Trump

So she works for NPR? Isn't that just a little beneath those credentials?

Not at all. Unlike your beloved FoxNews, NPR does not hire their reporters based upon how they look behind a glass table or siting on a couch.

Yeah, NPR's women don't have the looks or credentials that the Fox commentators do.

Thank you for playing.

Mary Louise Kelly has a bachelors from Harvard and a masters from Cambridge (it’s in England).

So?

Mike Pompeo graduated first in his class at West Point and has a JD from Harvard.
I’m not accusing Pompeo of not being able to point to Ukraine on a map. I’m sure he could do it.

The idea that Kelly can’t is absurd.

Pompeo is a boot licking Trump cabinet member. That requires him to lie.

Yet, you lie by claiming he is lying with zero proof on your part. Pathetic libtard go-to tactic!

Not at all. Unlike your beloved FoxNews, NPR does not hire their reporters based upon how they look behind a glass table or siting on a couch.

Yeah, NPR's women don't have the looks or credentials that the Fox commentators do.

Thank you for playing.

Mary Louise Kelly has a bachelors from Harvard and a masters from Cambridge (it’s in England).

So?

Mike Pompeo graduated first in his class at West Point and has a JD from Harvard.

Answer this...do you honestly believe that someone with the education and experience as Mary Louise Kelly did not even know that the Ukraine was in Europe?

I have seen some pretty stupid people with degrees. They could not pour piss out of a boot with instructions written on the heel.

Rated lower how?

Who is this Childers? She has been out of the picture for quite a while. Are you stroking out on us?

Was the last time you saw Fox News during the Bush administration?

Rated lower like this...

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/fl

upload_2020-1-26_18-58-48.png

It has been at least during the Bush II years that I watched FoxNews outside of sitting in a doctors office. I do not watch any TV news, it is the absolutely worst way to get information.

Thank you for playing.

So?

I’m not accusing Pompeo of not being able to point to Ukraine on a map. I’m sure he could do it.

The idea that Kelly can’t is absurd.

Pompeo is a boot licking Trump cabinet member. That requires him to lie.

Yet, you lie by claiming he is lying with zero proof on your part. Pathetic libtard go-to tactic!

Pompeo has been lying for Trump for a while now. This isn’t his first interview. Anytime anyone asks Pompeo about Ukraine, he gets the memory of a goldfish and the vocabulary of parrot.

Thank you for playing.

So?

Answer this...do you honestly believe that someone with the education and experience as Mary Louise Kelly did not even know that the Ukraine was in Europe?

I have seen some pretty stupid people with degrees. They could not pour piss out of a boot with instructions written on the heel.

Now you are just being a sheep for Trump.

Read her bio, she has been places that Pompeo would not have the balls to go to.

Rated lower how?

Who is this Childers? She has been out of the picture for quite a while. Are you stroking out on us?

Rated lower like this...

View attachment 302720

It has been at least during the Bush II years that I watched FoxNews outside of sitting in a doctors office. I do not watch any TV news, it is the absolutely worst way to get information.

Apparently you get your information from the backs of cereal boxes that you share with your kids.

Those news postings on Cheerios are informative.

Rated lower how?

Rated lower like this...

View attachment 302720

Apparently you get your information from the backs of cereal boxes that you share with your kids.

They are more informative than TV news. Not surprised someone with your low IQ would turn to the TV to tell them what to think.

Thank you for playing.

So?

Read her bio, she has been places that Pompeo would not have the balls to go to.

I don't need to. I have been places that I know she hasn't, so why is that important? She's a reporter.

Rated lower how?

Rated lower like this...

View attachment 302720

They are more informative than TV news. Not surprised someone with your low IQ would turn to the TV to tell them what to think.

Gator, I will put my IQ up against anyone on this forum. You especially have proven to have an IQ equivalent to a low grade fever.

So?

I don't need to. I have been places that I know she hasn't, so why is that important? She's a reporter.

Well, she really probably does not want to go to Hill City Kansas, so I guess you have that on her.

It is important because it leads to the only conclusion possible, that Pompeo lied.

Rated lower how?

Rated lower like this...

View attachment 302720

Gator, I will put my IQ up against anyone on this forum. You especially have proven to have an IQ equivalent to a low grade fever.

You are a mindless partisan sheep, I doubt your IQ is higher than your age.

Rated lower how?

Rated lower like this...

View attachment 302720

You know what people with high IQs don’t really do? Brag about their IQ.

Thank you for playing.

So?

Would not surprise me with the intensity of affirmative action picks there. To be a new reporter takes only having a pure enough political view.
Watch this genius CNN anchor. Not local news...not a school paper. CNN

Would not surprise me with the intensity of affirmative action picks there. To be a new reporter takes only having a pure enough political view.

Kelly graduated magna cum laude from Harvard University in 1993, with degrees in Government and French Literature. In 1995, she completed her masters in European Studies at Cambridge University in England.

She has reported from the Afghan-Pakistan border, radical Hamburg mosques, Kosovo refugee camps and the deck of an aircraft carrier. At the BBC, she covered the peace talks that ended the troubles in Northern Ireland.

But we are supposed to believe she did not know that the Ukraine was in Europe.

The only reason you buy that story is because you are another mindless Trump worshiper

So you think that Kelly couldn’t tell the difference between Ukraine and Bangladesh?

Kelly has a masters in European studies from Harvard and has reported in the region for years.

But Pompeo is insinuating that she pointed to Bangladesh instead of Ukraine.

You believe that?

Possibly not. Look at a couple demwits.

Mad Max thinks Putin invaded Korea not Crimea.

Sheila Jackson lee asked "can't the Mars rover turn around and take a picture of the flag the astronauts left?"
She also claimed "North and South Korea are different countries living together in peace." They haven't existed in 40 years!

Baby black jesus thinks there are 57 states.

Biden never knows what state he is in.

Schumer was talking to his chair trying to get an imaginary person out of it. Even Fienstien made a WTF face to the person next to her.

Rated lower how?

Rated lower like this...

View attachment 302720

You are a mindless partisan sheep, I doubt your IQ is higher than your age.

said the pot to the kettle.

He wasn't the one whining about the interview. Where has the reporter provided proof of anything but her word?

Remember, the media has far less credibility than the politicals and that is saying something about how far they have fallen.
Uh, yes. He most definitely is whining about the interview. You think Pompeo has more credibility than Kelly?
By orders of magnitude.

Just take a look at the state of American media today. There are 13-year-old kids in the rural backwater that have more credibility than our media.
So you think that Kelly couldn’t tell the difference between Ukraine and Bangladesh?

Kelly has a masters in European studies from Harvard and has reported in the region for years.

But Pompeo is insinuating that she pointed to Bangladesh instead of Ukraine.

You believe that?
I do. Because I don't believe she knows the difference.

The bottom line is that Pompeo said that America doesn't care about Ukraine, and he is right.

He said it in an off the record comment. She violated that.

She set up the meeting for a single topic. She violated that.

What is there to say about her credibility or even honesty?

Sorry, she is the one who holds the bottom position in this.

Go on. I’ve always found Kelly to be honest. If you want to attack her credibility, give a good reason.

You have any idea where Bangladesh is? There is zero chance in hell anyone of Kelly’s background would make that mistake.

You've always found Kelly to be LEFTIST, and since you hold party above all, that is your idea of honesty.

She lied to Pompeo, she sandbagged him. It's a trick with little Goebbels. She's a sleeze bag.

Can anyone tell me what was so unreasonable about her questions?
From the article

“NPR reporter Mary Louise Kelly lied to me, twice,” Pompeo said in the statement. “First, last month, in setting up our interview and, then again yesterday, in agreeing to have our post-interview conversation off the record. It is shameful that this reporter chose to violate the basic rules of journalism and decency.”

Unless you think that lying and breaking your word is an okay thing to do.

Unless of course it is Pompeo that is lying...but I know that would never ever enter your tiny little mind

Even for you, that's pretty fucking idiotic. Do you think he agreed to come on her show and have her spew partisan bullshit? You're not this stupid, but you ARE this disholest. She sandbagged him. She lied to get him in then ambushed him. Typical little Goebbels.

Forum List

Back