This Is Why Colored People Aren't Taken Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the NAACP does not have to change their name even though it offends some blacks but the Washington Redskins and the Cleveland Indians hav to change their names because it offends some peop[e. So why does the NAACP get a pass?
You have presented another false equivalence.

Typical racist.

Should Betty White change her last name because people ;like you are offended to be called white?

Why is it the white trash has a problem with this?

You have presented another false equivalence.

Typical racist.

Should Betty White change her last name because people ;like you are offended to be called white?

Why is it the white trash has a problem with this?

So tell me now are you against the song "White Christmas"?

So tell me now are you against the song "White Christmas"?

If you want the NAACP to change it's name based on your disingeuous claims and beliefs then White Christmas must be changed since whites like yourself are offended at being called white.

They don't like being called colored. Or Negro. Yer a wacist! ;)

Gracie - I know you're not ganging up here because you included a wink. But too many folks never got past the use of "colored people". NOT picking on you dear.

It does HAVE a historical connotation. But what does NAACP stand for huh? And in the English Language explain to me the diff between the BLESSED ACCEPTED term "people of color" and colored people.

:rolleyes:

Look folks -- if you're not gonna watch and comment on videos -- dont just drop in to attack the messenger.. We can't send posters to sensitivity training if they make a simple "peripheral" kind of "not quite politically correct" blunder.

I apologize ahead of time if this topic offends any black people because I'm not saying all blacks are guilty of this,.. but WAY too many of them are and even this guy agrees with me. Too many of them think because they're black they shouldn't be accountable for anything. At least, that's the way it seems.

The ONLY real bad actor in this video is actually the Lakeesha woman who create a false narrative story about "a black gets arrested for buying a bike for his son".. And Officer "friendly" or whatever -- UNRAVELS the false story and asks Lakeesha to APOLOGIZE for stoking anger in his black community by screwing with the facts.

So -- what are saying when you apply this to "way too many of them"? MAYBE -- she's some random blogger that doesn't care if what she writes follows rules of journalism.. I don't know that this story applies to "too many blacks"..

Officer Tatum has easy access to criminal records, knows the laws he enforces, explains why Lakeesha was "lying".. Well -- was she LYING or simply believed the narrrative about "buying a bike for his son" was ALL of the story behind the arrest? Dont know.. NO ONE does -- because she DID NOT REPLY to OFFicer Tatum..

So -- what are saying when you apply this to "way too many of them"? MAYBE -- she's some random blogger that doesn't care if what she writes follows rules of journalism.. I don't know that this story applies to "too many blacks"..

Too many blacks who play the innocent victim,.. of course as Coyote has shown (not sure if she is black or white) that can be a trait in any race I admit.

DAAYUM -- This just had to close. I WATCHED the video.. MOST of you or ALL OF you didn't watch the video because as far as I can tell -- this whole discussion was about the OPoster's use of phrase and NOTHING about the story in the video..

Bunch of triggered-happy posters here. Attacking the Oposter and not the actual topic..

Now here's the problem -- and this about the 3rd time since I walked back into USMB from my self-imposed ban -- that I'll say this. The reason WE REQUIRE that the original poster write the FIRST post in their OWN WORDS - is to summarize the ACTUAL TOPIC and the high points of that topic -- is so that a discussion ABOUT the topic has a chance of taking place.. Just one-liners or Opening Posts that DONT ADVERTISE WHAT's IN a 12 minute video -- is guaranteed to NOT end well.

People aren't gonna INVEST 12 minutes -- to find out for themselves -- unless they REALLY REALLY just like Officer Tatum videos. We CAN'T STOP threads from relying on videos.. But if you want a particular video DISCUSSED on USMB -- make sure your OPost SELLS people on investing the time to WATCH IT and that you TELL THEM WHY -- it's worth watching.

Rant Out,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back