This Is Why Colored People Aren't Taken Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your reading skills fall well short of acceptable levels.

Or....you are simply a low-life lying Liberal.

Readers can decide.

You should learn how to address your betters.....I work so hard to educate you.
When I see my betters, I will address them as such. You are not that.

"A photo emerged of a chart comparing freshman admissions rates between two categories, “White or Asian students” and “Students of Color minus Asian.”

2 categories. One is White or Asian.

This shows that Asians are included.

When I see my betters, I will address them as such. You are not that.

"A photo emerged of a chart comparing freshman admissions rates between two categories, “White or Asian students” and “Students of Color minus Asian.”

2 categories. One is White or Asian.

This shows that Asians are included.

Are Asians "people of color"?

So they aren't considered same any longer, by your sort?

Why is that?

I know why......should I embarrass you with the answer?

Are Asians "people of color"?

Why is that?

Don't ask me, ask the people who included Asians with whitres.

As for you talking about embarrassing somebody, bitch you want to be white so bad you post volumes of white supremacist bullshit in this forum.

Don't ask me, ask tje people who included Asians with whitres.

As for you talking about embarrassing somebody, bitch you want to be white so bad you post volumes of white supremacist bullshit in this forum.

You're not speaking to mommy now.....clean up that language.

Why is that?

It is apparent that I disagree with it all. So much so that I refuse to watch the video.

White people like you and ms goldigger cherrypick videos of blacks to support your racism. To use that guy to paint the entire black population while you bitches consistently whine about not all white people when we talking about racists like you shows what kibd of idiot you truly are. That guy is wrong and he is another example of a black person who has internalized racism.
Officer Tatum pointed out a fact that have yet to refute

Specifically that the black guy deserved to be arrested and that the black female race hustler lied about it

One, really nice post, but second, no, not being a wise guy.

Who decides what is derogatory? Culture, in general, but also (once they have a voice) those to whom it is aimed: blacks, Jews, Hispanics…not the majority who has been using those words.

The OP started out with three points (and I’m not trying to pick on her, because I think she really is a nice person): stating she isn’t racist, using the oddly archaic and somewhat offensive term “colored” and equating equality with a certain expectation of behavior that is only to blacks. When you put it all together, choice of words DO matter as does intent behind them. We choose words for a reason (remember the “feral negro” threads we used to get?), but maybe colored is still in common use in some parts of the country (it just isn’t in mine) and there is no intention to offend by using it. But Miriam explained very well, why it is offensive in the black community.

When you combine word choice with a double standard it does come off as racist. I used debate with another really good poster here on what constituted anti semitism when criticizing Israel. If you hold Israel or the Jewish people to a unique standard that you apply to anyone else, that would be antisemitis. For example questioning it’s right to exist. The same thing applies to racism, in this case, questioning their inherent right to equality and basing it on a standard of behavior. That standard is not applied to any other group, NOR is any other group’s right to equality ever questioned. That, along with the choice of words is what makes it racist imo and maybe food for thought.

The response always seems to be “I have right to offend” rather than, “maybe I’ll use a different term next time”…it is all about freedom of choice.
The problem is that fearing the blacks or the radical leftists calling us racist is how to lose. It is crucial to combat the assumption of power by undermining that power. We must accept being called racist: probably we must invite it. That's what a lot of us have started doing as we figure this out, and it has changed in one year from terrorized defensiveness against being called racist, and them swanning around waving their fists at us, to them not knowing how to get us back in the cage.

I am not going to be in their cage. By them, I mean The Colored. And the radical Left whites, who are even worse. It is key to avoid letting them control our speech, and thus our thoughts and the dialogue.

No one can be free unless they are willing to walk away, and that's a general principle with many applications, I find ------ the one relevant here is being willing to walk away from conventional politeness. That is not a restraint IM2 has ever felt, that I've noticed, and in that I agree with him. He doesn't let me control his speech, and I don't let him control mine.

Your reading skills fall well short of acceptable levels.

Or....you are simply a low-life lying Liberal.

Readers can decide.

You should learn how to address your betters.....I work so hard to educate you.
Its nothing personal

Calling you a bitch is how black people in the ghetto talk to every woman they meet

Probably even his mom if she refuses to give him some walking around money

Last edited:
Its nothing personal

Calling you a bitch is how black people in the ghetto talk to every woman they meet

Probably even his mom if she refuses to give him some walking around money

Doesn't mean I have to pretend it is normal, and accommodate it.

I'll continue to remind him that it is a sign of low-class lack of upbringing.

But you guys aren't right minded. You racists like to pretend that your pasty white asses are human perfetion. But you're not. For every video that racist woman finds where blacks are acting crazy there are 5 of whites doing the same because there are 5 times more of you. Right minded people like Coyote call you out when you decide to show your ignorance.

Whites such as you riot for things you imagine that happen to you, or because you think you are enttled, there are whites who get fucked up and destructive just for the fun of it. Yet we have no class scrubs like you and the goldigger trying to preach to us when we are mad at something bad that really happened.

So GFY.
IM2 you are the biggest racist around. You are absolute obsessed with skin color and getting whitey no matter what. You are so bad, that I can't recall you ever talking about something other than racebased stories. You are so desperate, that you consistently PROJECT your racism upon others.

Fuck that. The NAACP doesn't have to change its name because some ignorant white retard wants to call somebody colored. You go right on up to somebody black and call them colored and see what you get.
So the NAACP does not have to change their name even though it offends some blacks but the Washington Redskins and the Cleveland Indians hav to change their names because it offends some peop[e. So why does the NAACP get a pass?

I apologize ahead of time if this topic offends any black people because I'm not saying all blacks are guilty of this,.. but WAY too many of them are and even this guy agrees with me. Too many of them think because they're black they shouldn't be accountable for anything. At least, that's the way it seems.

"colored"

*checks crime, marriage and wealth stats*

You know "coloreds" shit on whites in this country, right? lol

Lot more colors than black

Uppity little white peasants. Watch your words. Fucking doctor who fans....Ugh, always stupid *****

“Racism burdens Whites by silently holding us up as the standard of excellence, leaving few excuses available to the majority of us who don’t measure up. It burdens us with a narrow bandwidth of options for how to be – White or otherwise. It burdens us with our own suffering, since no one seems to sympathize when our lives are difficult. Racism coddles Whites by not requiring us to learn what all people of color must do to survive – how to live in multiple worlds, speak multiple languages and quickly navigate complex realities. It coddles us by making us too fragile to fully hear, understand and receive what people of color are saying, much less take responsibility for our part. It makes us too fragile to talk with people or color in any way that doesn’t meet our standards of comfort and familiarity, much less tolerate being in groups where we are the racial minority. These are skills people of color utilize almost everyday, and in some respects makes them more resilient, creative and intelligent than us.”

Susana Rinderle

“Racism burdens Whites by silently holding us up as the standard of excellence, leaving few excuses available to the majority of us who don’t measure up. It burdens us with a narrow bandwidth of options for how to be – White or otherwise. It burdens us with our own suffering, since no one seems to sympathize when our lives are difficult. Racism coddles Whites by not requiring us to learn what all people of color must do to survive – how to live in multiple worlds, speak multiple languages and quickly navigate complex realities. It coddles us by making us too fragile to fully hear, understand and receive what people of color are saying, much less take responsibility for our part. It makes us too fragile to talk with people or color in any way that doesn’t meet our standards of comfort and familiarity, much less tolerate being in groups where we are the racial minority. These are skills people of color utilize almost everyday, and in some respects makes them more resilient, creative and intelligent than us.”

Susana Rinderle

Do you believe that criminals should be held accountable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back