This is what we have come to

eagle7_31

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2013
If you don't like your black neighbor because you have a personality clash, you are a racist.

If you complain about a black clerk in a store because she wasn't helpful, you are a racist.

If you oppose affirmative action, you are a racist.

If you disagree with a black President's ideology and disapprove of his policies, you most definitely are a racist.

If you are a juror in the Trayvon Martin case and find George Zimmerman not guilty, you must be a racist. Heck, the entire system that acquitted Zimmerman is racist. Those shots were fired not out of self-defense but because of racism. And we know that, because Trayvon was black and Zimmerman white.

Yup....in a nutshell :)

Everything we whites do or think is only to bring the black man down.
Every single one of us whites are racist.....you say you aren't you're a LIAR and they can
see right through us.

But call THEM racists for any reason? Lol! I've never in my life seen so much hate as I have the
last 5 years coming from many in the black community. Why don't they care about the murders of black on blacks that happen every single day?? Things like what happened with Zimmerman are not an every day occurance. Blacks murdering other blacks (and whites) happen every day. But that doesn't seem to matter to them.

Fortunately there are some intelligent black people speaking out against this nonsense.

If you don't like your black neighbor because you have a personality clash, you are a racist.

If you complain about a black clerk in a store because she wasn't helpful, you are a racist.

If you disagree with a black President's ideology and disapprove of his policies, you most definitely are a racist.

If you are a juror in the Trayvon Martin case and find George Zimmerman not guilty, you must be a racist. Heck, the entire system that acquitted Zimmerman is racist. Those shots were fired not out of self-defense but because of racism. And we know that, because Trayvon was black and Zimmerman white.

The entire English language is racist.
Congressional Black Caucus Discovers Entire English Language is a Racist Code Word | FrontPage Magazine

But if a tactic works why not keep using it?

Until American White people stop being p*ssies and defend themselves, it's gonna' continue.

Hell those are nothing. Obama is telling me if I lock my car doors I'm racist.

My favorite part of this whole racial thing is when I hear Holder and other black leaders seem infuriated that NOW they have to teach their sons how to act in public

AS IF RESPONSIBLE PARENTS OF ALL RACES HAVNT BEEN DOING THIS ALL ALONG

No wonder kids get into trouble when we have leaders that publicly admit

THEY ARE IDIOTS

If you don't understand what the president is talking about, you either didn't grow up in the USA or you're willfully blind. All one should need to prove that is to listen after the last black person has left the room. I consider the OP and those who agree to be whiners who are just lying to themselves. I feel sorry for you and that this country still hasn't come to terms with its past. Remember, just because there are problems in the minority community that need addressing, doesn't absolve the majority for their complicity.

If you don't understand what the president is talking about, you either didn't grow up in the USA or you're willfully blind. All one should need to prove that is to listen after the last black person has left the room. I consider the OP and those who agree to be whiners who are just lying to themselves. I feel sorry for you and that this country still hasn't come to terms with its past. Remember, just because there are problems in the minority community that need addressing, doesn't absolve the majority for their complicity.

Spoken like a person full of white guilt.

You are the problem, not the solution

Sorry, a well behaved teen of any color is welcome everywhere

Because there appear to be a large number of parents that don't understand they have this responsibility is why problems still exist

Signed

Raised on the wrong side of the tracks with parents that ACTUALLY taught us the golden rule

Last edited:
MHO:
There are those who make their living by decrying racism. They are becoming like the little boy who cried wolf.

There is real racism left in our society - but plenty of folks are starting to react just like the folks in the town where the little boy cried wolf. They are ignoring (or getting slightly irritated) at the folks who point out legitimate racism because they get lumped together with those who just scream "racism" to get into the limelight, to scare up some donations, to politically pander to some folks, or to avoid the consequences of their actions.

Just like all the other noise our society generates - it takes some discernment to sift through what is fake and what is real. Plenty of folks are just too lazy or not very well equipped to do that sifting. So they throw their hands up and say, "it's all crap."

“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”

~~~~Booker T. Washington~~~

Basically, it boils down to......."If you are 'white' then you are automatically a racist".

And now this also includes people in the newly invented category, "white hispanic". .. :cool:

Spoken like a person full of white guilt.

Spoken like someone who's in denial. Either you're willfully blind or you didn't grow up in this country.

I think fighting is the wrong approach. Everyone has black friends as well as white friends. This is the 21st century. Talk things out. I'm not about to allow this latest nonsense to interfere in my friendships with black americans. That is ridiculous.

Get back to me when you can give me the last black slave that could bitch about my ukranian/irish grandparents.

My family escaped horrible lives in Europe. I'm sick to death of a quizzillion generational kid who never worked a day in their life bitching about my family who NEVER EVER HAD A SLAVE.

Fuck off. I am so sick of black so called pain. You been riding on the dime for forever.

Tell me how my great grandfather from the Ukraine suppressed you and maybe we can talk.

Tell me how my grandfather from Ireland suppresed you and maybe we can talk.

Otherwise shut your yap. I am sick of you. None of my ancestors hurt you. FUCK OFF.

Forum List

Back