This is what Obama and the Democrat Party thinks of women.

Can any of the libs or dems answer this question.

how much is ths affordable health care going to cost me?

I already have health care but somehow I get the feeling I'm going to be paying for someone else's healthcare.

They believe that women only care about being able to get an abortion and contraceptives.

They don't think women care about the economy, or jobs, or our borders, or the debt, or national security, or liberty, or anything other than having sex as often and as risk-free as possible.

They believe that all they have to do is offer free contraceptives and access to abortion, and women will flock to them. As a father of 5 girls, I know women are smarter than the DNC gives them credit for. It's time for the women of this country to show them how wrong they are.
Disagree.. I feel the opposite that the Republicans want their women barefoot and pregnant

You should try thinking.

This is what Obama and the Democrat Party thinks of women.

Women -- especially those who rely on Planned Parenthood and like organizations -- care about affordable health care -- which is something Republicans want to do away with.

The idiot liberal term "affordable healthcare" is absurd. Once again, it's liberal code for "give my lazy ass free shit". It's as stupid as going around saying "affordable Blackberry", "affordable vacation", or "affordable fashion".

300 million American's have "affordable healthcare". Which means the 30 million that don't have no excuses. If they simply made the proper choices, like the 300 million other American's have, it wouldn't be an issue. I personally know a few people don't have health insurance, yet all of them have a home, an expensive Droid smartphone with expensive cell data plans, cable or satellite, etc. If they had their priorities straight, they would have "affordable healthcare".

It's nauseating how disengenious the idiot liberal Dumbocrats are. Instead of calling it exactly what it is - the MURDER of babies - they call it "reproductive healthcare" in a lame attempt to make it sound like something reasonable (since they can't say "we support the MURDER of babies"). Instead of acknowledging their cry to have others provide for them, they call it "affordable healthcare" for free health insurance or "community re-investment" for free housing.

It speaks volumes that they just can't have an honest discussion.

"Affordable healthcare" isn't.

The Dems understands that many women have the unmitigated audacity to imagine that they own their own bodies.

What sheer chutzpa those women have, huh?

The GOP, other the other hand knows that its supporters are on a mission from GOD and that women are basically brood mares subservient not only to their husbands or fathers, but also to the whims of Congress when it comes to their reproductive obligations.

I guess those two very different points of view are going to play out in the polls come November.

If GOP supporters would like to put a significant wager on the outcome of the women's vote, I'd be more than happy to give them odds that the women are going to overhwelmingly vote D in this election.

Anybody want to put their money where their POV is?

Here it is people ^^^ How are we supposed to combat stupidity of this magnitude?

They believe that women only care about being able to get an abortion and contraceptives.

They don't think women care about the economy, or jobs, or our borders, or the debt, or national security, or liberty, or anything other than having sex as often and as risk-free as possible.

They believe that all they have to do is offer free contraceptives and access to abortion, and women will flock to them. As a father of 5 girls, I know women are smarter than the DNC gives them credit for. It's time for the women of this country to show them how wrong they are.

Since 1989, several Democrats including Jim Oberstar of Minnesota have sponsored at least 11 resolutions proposing a Constitutional Amendment that would guarantee preborn humans the right to life, all of them containing an exception to protect the life of the mother.

Abortion - Just Facts

And your point is what?

I already have health care but somehow I get the feeling I'm going to be paying for someone else's healthcare.

"Free healthcare" isn't free.
"Affordable Healthcare" isn't affordable.
Democrats can't understand this.

zero for me, I have the VA for healthcare, now my wife, i don't care as long as she gets taken care of. i can afford to pay for it through the Dept. Of Treasury with a tax refund, easier than the way a private company would want me to pay.

The name of the act is The Afoordable Healthcare Act, no where does it mention the word free in the title.

Since 1989, several Democrats including Jim Oberstar of Minnesota have sponsored at least 11 resolutions proposing a Constitutional Amendment that would guarantee preborn humans the right to life, all of them containing an exception to protect the life of the mother.

Abortion - Just Facts

And your point is what?

That not all dems want a women to have an abortion.

maybe if you stopped trying to put women back in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant so we could get to the issues that matter.... in which case you'd still be wrong and still crashed the economy with voodoo economics and neo-con-ism.

funny you didn't call women a bitch or whore in this thread?

carry on.

zero for me, I have the VA for healthcare, now my wife, i don't care as long as she gets taken care of. i can afford to pay for it through the Dept. Of Treasury with a tax refund, easier than the way a private company would want me to pay.

You don't pay taxes?

The name of the act is The Afoordable Healthcare Act, no where does it mention the word free in the title.

Did you read the post you responded to?

You don't pay taxes?

Not if I get a tax refund.

maybe if you stopped trying to put women back in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant so we could get to the issues that matter.... in which case you'd still be wrong and still crashed the economy with voodoo economics and neo-con-ism.

funny you didn't call women a bitch or whore in this thread?

carry on.

Wow, that's lame, and as the father of 5 daughters, it's insulting. But then insults, lame exaggerations, and hyperbole is all you and your party have isn't it?

Carry on.

They

:clap2:

Forum List

Back