This is what Obama and the Democrat Party thinks of women.

And your point is what?

That not all dems want a women to have an abortion.

I'm sure that that is true, however, the abortion issue and the contraception issue are center stage in the obama campaign strategy.

The Akin plank in the GOP campaign platform is front and center, also. You fools chose to make a social conservative issue a primary point in your campaign, so live with it. You handling of the representatives of Dr. Paul demonstrates the way in which the GOP would handle any kind of dissent should they achieve power again.

Can any of the libs or dems answer this question.

how much is ths affordable health care going to cost me?

I already have health care but somehow I get the feeling I'm going to be paying for someone else's healthcare.

No generous act can be too small.

you are saying I should be generous and be forced to pay for someone else's health care?

How generous should I be? 10 % of my income? 20% ?

Last edited:

I'm sure that that is true, however, the abortion issue and the contraception issue are center stage in the obama campaign strategy.

The Akin plank in the GOP campaign platform is front and center, also. You fools chose to make a social conservative issue a primary point in your campaign, so live with it. You handling of the representatives of Dr. Paul demonstrates the way in which the GOP would handle any kind of dissent should they achieve power again.

there's no Akin plank moron, that's left wing nutter nonsense. Romney has called for Akin to get out of the race and has denounced his statements.

Try thinking instead of parroting the left wing bull shit talking points.

They believe that women only care about being able to get an abortion and contraceptives.

They don't think women care about the economy, or jobs, or our borders, or the debt, or national security, or liberty, or anything other than having sex as often and as risk-free as possible.

They believe that all they have to do is offer free contraceptives and access to abortion, and women will flock to them. As a father of 5 girls, I know women are smarter than the DNC gives them credit for. It's time for the women of this country to show them how wrong they are.

maybe if you stopped trying to put women back in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant so we could get to the issues that matter.... in which case you'd still be wrong and still crashed the economy with voodoo economics and neo-con-ism.

funny you didn't call women a bitch or whore in this thread?

carry on.

Wow, that's lame, and as the father of 5 daughters, it's insulting. But then insults, lame exaggerations, and hyperbole is all you and your party have isn't it?

Carry on.

Eat it, sweetness. I got this thing...

images

:thup:

And your point is what?

He is supporting the democratic plank that dems have been standing on for years. Nothing new, why is it a big deal if Oblama does it?

N.Y. Law on Contraceptives Already in Place, and Catholic Institutions Comply
Some New York Catholic institutions — including the Archdiocese of New York, led by Archbishop Dolan, and the Diocese of Brooklyn — chose to self-insure rather than pay for contraception after New York State adopted a requirement in 2002 that any insurance policy with a prescription drug benefit provide coverage for birth control. The requirement has a narrow exemption that applies to policies provided by houses of worship, but not to most other religiously affiliated employers.

But some Catholic institutions now offer health insurance plans that include contraceptive drugs among the services they cover for employees and students, though with caveats.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/11/n...tantly-comply-with-ny-contraceptives-law.html

The Akin plank which is what the GOP has in store for their plank is okay with me, but I doubt it willl muster support from many women, who see it as an infringment of their righ, aven if they would never abort.

For decades, the radical right has been chipping away at women's access to reproductive health care. After the 2010 elections, these attacks escalated into an outright War on Women. Now, the Republican presidential primaries are offering a disturbing glimpse into the supposed conservative vision for this country. In this right-wing utopia, women will no longer be able to exercise the right to control their bodies, plan their families or safeguard their own health. The church and the state will tell women what is best for them, and religious entities' "liberty" will consistently trump individual women's right to live and work free from discrimination and in accordance with their own religious and moral beliefs.
Terry O'Neill: Mandatory Ultrasound Laws Violate Women's Rights and Bodies

They believe that women only care about being able to get an abortion and contraceptives.

They don't think women care about the economy, or jobs, or our borders, or the debt, or national security, or liberty, or anything other than having sex as often and as risk-free as possible.

They believe that all they have to do is offer free contraceptives and access to abortion, and women will flock to them. As a father of 5 girls, I know women are smarter than the DNC gives them credit for. It's time for the women of this country to show them how wrong they are.

maybe if you stopped trying to put women back in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant so we could get to the issues that matter.... in which case you'd still be wrong and still crashed the economy with voodoo economics and neo-con-ism.

carry on.

:lol: The implication is that women must be stupid or shallow to prioritize keeping big government out of our uterus or sex lives over big government involvement in other presumably more important things... I am deeply disappointed in Romney because he has embraced this extreme social platform, he will lose the rational independents and now he'll never have a chance to tackle the economy...

carry on.

Wow, that's lame, and as the father of 5 daughters, it's insulting. But then insults, lame exaggerations, and hyperbole is all you and your party have isn't it?

Carry on.

Eat it, sweetness. I got this thing...

images

:thup:

Bruce Campbell for President!

there's no Akin plank moron, that's left wing nutter nonsense. Romney has called for Akin to get out of the race and has denounced his statements.

Try thinking instead of parroting the left wing bull shit talking points.

It's "bullshit" not "bull shit".

or is it?

Fuckit.

:confused:

Crapp...

heh?

Just look at the Obama's composite woman, JULIA

this is what they really think of you women, too stupid and helpless to make it on your own..

anyone who votes for administation or the Democrat party deserves to be treated like a second class citizen

carry on.

:lol: The implication is that women must be stupid or shallow to prioritize keeping big government out of our uterus or sex lives over big government involvement in other presumably more important things... I am deeply disappointed in Romney because he has embraced this extreme social platform, he will lose the rational independents and now he'll never have a chance to tackle the economy...

You are exactly wrong. There is no implication. The exact point is that the DNC is counting on focusing on the Abortion/Contraception non-issue to prevent poele, specifically women from noticing that Obama is bad for this country in every way. They hope that women are stupid enough to focus on being able to have sex as often and as safely as they want to and that women don't care about national security, the economy, jobs, and the future of the country.

I refuse to believe that women can be as easily led by the nose as the democrats hope.

SNIP:

Obama’s ‘Julia’ ad and the new Hubby State
Obama for America - A screen grab from “The Life of Julia” ad.

By Jessica Gavora, Published: May 11The Washington Post

“The Life of Julia,” the Obama campaign’s new interactive Web ad, follows a cartoon everywoman, Julia, through the milestones of a middle-class American life: education, work, motherhood, retirement. One milestone is pointedly missing: marriage.

But, then again, why should Julia get married? She doesn’t need to. Like a growing number of single women with children, Julia is married to the state.

all of it here with comments
Obama’s ‘Julia’ ad and the new Hubby State - The Washington Post

carry on.

You are exactly wrong. There is no implication. The exact point is that the DNC is counting on focusing on the Abortion/Contraception non-issue to prevent poele, specifically women from noticing that Obama is bad for this country in every way. They hope that women are stupid enough to focus on being able to have sex as often and as safely as they want to and that women don't care about national security, the economy, jobs, and the future of the country.

I refuse to believe that women can be as easily led by the nose as the democrats hope.

Hardly are they focusing on that single issue.

SNIP:

Obama’s ‘Julia’ ad and the new Hubby State
Obama for America - A screen grab from “The Life of Julia” ad.

By Jessica Gavora, Published: May 11The Washington Post

“The Life of Julia,” the Obama campaign’s new interactive Web ad, follows a cartoon everywoman, Julia, through the milestones of a middle-class American life: education, work, motherhood, retirement. One milestone is pointedly missing: marriage.

But, then again, why should Julia get married? She doesn’t need to. Like a growing number of single women with children, Julia is married to the state.

all of it here with comments
Obama’s ‘Julia’ ad and the new Hubby State - The Washington Post

Many women do not marry, now it is a sin? And now you are saying that only people that are married should be knocking boots?

Forum List

Back