This is what Obama and the Democrat Party thinks of women.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
They believe that women only care about being able to get an abortion and contraceptives.

They don't think women care about the economy, or jobs, or our borders, or the debt, or national security, or liberty, or anything other than having sex as often and as risk-free as possible.

They believe that all they have to do is offer free contraceptives and access to abortion, and women will flock to them. As a father of 5 girls, I know women are smarter than the DNC gives them credit for. It's time for the women of this country to show them how wrong they are.

Their whole convention is going to be buying the women's vote by promising abortion on demand and free contraceptives. It's time for the american women to prove to these idiots that they are smarter than that.

They believe that women only care about being able to get an abortion and contraceptives.

They don't think women care about the economy, or jobs, or our borders, or the debt, or national security, or liberty, or anything other than having sex as often and as risk-free as possible.

They believe that all they have to do is offer free contraceptives and access to abortion, and women will flock to them. As a father of 5 girls, I know women are smarter than the DNC gives them credit for. It's time for the women of this country to show them how wrong they are.

democrat women's write me messages in their neg rep saying I'm "dried out"

:eusa_whistle:

Actually, it's women having the right to choose what to do with their own bodies and be allowed to get the kind of health care they need.

I guess you didn't know that some forms of hormonal birth control (the pill) are used to help with some types of ovarian diseases.

It's not simply because they want to have sex.

democrat women's write me messages in their neg rep saying I'm "dried out"

:eusa_whistle:

Hmm....how would they know that?

Romney is losing the women's vote by a wide margin. Women's intelligence is very astute in this matter. Romney is against a woman's right to reproductive choice, the Lilly Ledbetter act, and represents a party with a disgusting record on equal rights.

Which is why Obama is winning and will get his 2nd term.

Actually, it's women having the right to choose what to do with their own bodies and be allowed to get the kind of health care they need.

I guess you didn't know that some forms of hormonal birth control (the pill) are used to help with some types of ovarian diseases.

Everyone knows that abortion is here to stay. It didn't go away during 8 years of Reagan, or 4 years of Bush, or 8 years of his son.

Yes, I know quite a lot about what birth control pills do. Show me where in the GOP platform that they want to outlaw birth control? All they want to do is to allow religious organizations to not be forced to pay for it.

The left is counting on women not knowing this, or caring about jobs, or the economy, or our borders, or energy independence. They don't think women are smart enough.

Romney is losing the women's vote by a wide margin. Women's intelligence is very astute in this matter. Romney is against a woman's right to reproductive choice, the Lilly Ledbetter act, and represents a party with a disgusting record on equal rights.

I refuse to believe that women are that stupid.

Everyone knows that abortion is here to stay. It didn't go away during 8 years of Reagan, or 4 years of Bush, or 8 years of his son.

Romney has pledged to appoint judges who will overturn Roe v. Wade and doubled down by adding half of the Akin-Ryan "personhood and 'forcible' rape" duo to the ticket.

I refuse to believe that women are that stupid.

Dumb would be voting for a man who wants to deprive them of their reproductive choice, feels that their work is not worth the same job being done by a male, and represents a party that has bizarre views on whether rape is "legitimate" or not then compounds such idiocy with a thought that rape can't lead to pregnancy. Not his fault...but it is his problem.

Yes, I know quite a lot about what birth control pills do. Show me where in the GOP platform that they want to outlaw birth control? All they want to do is to allow religious organizations to not be forced to pay for it.

The left is counting on women not knowing this, or caring about jobs, or the economy, or our borders, or energy independence. They don't think women are smart enough.

Actually, a lot of the GOP state that a fertilized egg is a "person" (Ryan even believes this) and they consider that fertilized egg to have a right to life. A lot of birth control works because it doesn't allow the fertilized egg to attach to the wall of the uterus, resulting in the woman flushing the egg from her system on her next period.

If you support personhood and views like it, you are one of the people that wants to stop most forms of birth control and almost ALL forms of hormonal birth control.

Actually, a lot of the GOP state that a fertilized egg is a "person" (Ryan even believes this) and they consider that fertilized egg to have a right to life. A lot of birth control works because it doesn't allow the fertilized egg to attach to the wall of the uterus, resulting in the woman flushing the egg from her system on her next period.

If you support personhood and views like it, you are one of the people that wants to stop most forms of birth control and almost ALL forms of hormonal birth control.

Yeah, I forgot that the Governor has a VP candidate that shares a lot of Akin's views on legitimate v. forcible rape.

PredFan logic: Women are smarter than the Democrats think they are.....and women voting for Democrats must not be self-respecting. Perfectly logical considering how Obama is way ahead of Romney in this demographic by a huge margin.

Which is why Obama is winning and will get his 2nd term.[/QUOTE]

Exactly romney has voted against women . Love the fake outrage.

Romney has pledged to appoint judges who will overturn Roe v. Wade and doubled down by adding half of the Akin-Ryan "personhood and 'forcible' rape" duo to the ticket.

I would like to see a link to Romney making that statement. How many Supreme Court Justices are presently on the Court that would vote to overturn Roe V Wade?

As opposed to the Democratic Party's record on equal rights??

slavery02.jpg

Yeah, use that argument.

Forum List

Back