This is what Obama and the Democrat Party thinks of women.

Just look at the Obama's composite woman, JULIA

this is what they really think of you women, too stupid and helpless to make it on your own..

anyone who votes for administation or the Democrat party deserves to be treated like a second class citizen

Too bad I'm not there in person.

They believe that women only care about being able to get an abortion and contraceptives.

They don't think women care about the economy, or jobs, or our borders, or the debt, or national security, or liberty, or anything other than having sex as often and as risk-free as possible.

They believe that all they have to do is offer free contraceptives and access to abortion, and women will flock to them. As a father of 5 girls, I know women are smarter than the DNC gives them credit for. It's time for the women of this country to show them how wrong they are.

Think about this OP for a just a second. Predfan goes into his/her head and decides this is what another party and our president believe? And other wingnnuts applaud. No proof, no background, no nuttin - is there any need to prove the America right is stupid? None, as they do that all on their own. No help required. http://www.usmessageboard.com/education/226685-america-the-stupid.html

Bills Republicans Have Blocked | Addicting Info

'Fair Pay Act of 2009- Also called the Lily Ledbetter bill. Requires that women receive equal compensation to men for doing the same work. Republicans attempted to block this.'

'The next time someone tells you that the Republicans care about the American people just give them this list of all the bill Republicans wanted to fail.'

maybe if you stopped trying to put women back in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant so we could get to the issues that matter.... in which case you'd still be wrong and still crashed the economy with voodoo economics and neo-con-ism.

funny you didn't call women a bitch or whore in this thread?

carry on.

:lol: The implication is that women must be stupid or shallow to prioritize keeping big government out of our uterus or sex lives over big government involvement in other presumably more important things... I am deeply disappointed in Romney because he has embraced this extreme social platform, he will lose the rational independents and now he'll never have a chance to tackle the economy...

You are exactly wrong. There is no implication. The exact point is that the DNC is counting on focusing on the Abortion/Contraception non-issue to prevent poele, specifically women from noticing that Obama is bad for this country in every way. They hope that women are stupid enough to focus on being able to have sex as often and as safely as they want to and that women don't care about national security, the economy, jobs, and the future of the country.

I refuse to believe that women can be as easily led by the nose as the democrats hope.

:lol: You really think it's just a leetle itsy bitsy minor non-issue that Mitt Romney's website says he intends to overturn Roe v Wade and leave abortion up to the States...?

You claim unless women see it your way, they must be stupid..because you think no no no women are really SMARTER than to be fooled by Dems like that.

Who is fooling who???

Roe v. Wade - Overview

Effect of the Roe v. Wade decision:

All state laws limiting women's access to abortions during the first trimester of pregnancy were invalidated by Roe v. Wade. State laws limiting such access during the second trimester were upheld only when the restrictions were for the purpose of protecting the health of the pregnant woman. Roe v. Wade legalized abortion in the United States, which was not legal at all in many states and was limited by law in others.

Basis of the Roe v. Wade decision:

The lower court's decision in this case was that the Ninth Amendment, a part of the Bill of Rights, in stating that "the enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people," protected a person's right to privacy. The Supreme Court chose to base its decision on the Fourteenth Amendment. Roe v. Wade was decided primarily on the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. A criminal statute that did not take into account the stage of pregnancy or other interests than the life of the mother was deemed a violation of Due Process.

Acceptable government regulation according to Roe v. Wade:

Different rules at different stages of pregnancy were considered appropriate:

In the first trimester, the state (that is, any government) could treat abortion only as a medical decision, leaving medical judgment to the woman's physician.
In the second trimester (before viability), the state's interest was seen as legitimate when it was protecting the health of the mother.
After viability of the fetus (the likely ability of the fetus to be able to survive outside and separated from the uterus), the potential of human life could be considered as a legitimate state interest, and the state could choose to "regulate, or even proscribe abortion" as long as the life and health of the mother was protected.

Last edited:
:lol: The implication is that women must be stupid or shallow to prioritize keeping big government out of our uterus or sex lives over big government involvement in other presumably more important things... I am deeply disappointed in Romney because he has embraced this extreme social platform, he will lose the rational independents and now he'll never have a chance to tackle the economy...

You are exactly wrong. There is no implication. The exact point is that the DNC is counting on focusing on the Abortion/Contraception non-issue to prevent poele, specifically women from noticing that Obama is bad for this country in every way. They hope that women are stupid enough to focus on being able to have sex as often and as safely as they want to and that women don't care about national security, the economy, jobs, and the future of the country.

I refuse to believe that women can be as easily led by the nose as the democrats hope.

Hardly are they focusing on that single issue.

Hmmm....I beg to differ.

They believe that women only care about being able to get an abortion and contraceptives.

They don't think women care about the economy, or jobs, or our borders, or the debt, or national security, or liberty, or anything other than having sex as often and as risk-free as possible.

They believe that all they have to do is offer free contraceptives and access to abortion, and women will flock to them. As a father of 5 girls, I know women are smarter than the DNC gives them credit for. It's time for the women of this country to show them how wrong they are.

Think about this OP for a just a second. Predfan goes into his/her head and decides this is what another party and our president believe? And other wingnnuts applaud. No proof, no background, no nuttin - is there any need to prove the America right is stupid? None, as they do that all on their own. No help required. http://www.usmessageboard.com/education/226685-america-the-stupid.html

Bills Republicans Have Blocked | Addicting Info

'Fair Pay Act of 2009- Also called the Lily Ledbetter bill. Requires that women receive equal compensation to men for doing the same work. Republicans attempted to block this.'

'The next time someone tells you that the Republicans care about the American people just give them this list of all the bill Republicans wanted to fail.'

Are you aware of what's going on around you? Have you been listening to the news? Apparently you aren't if you could post something as ignorant as that.

:lol: You really think it's just a leetle itsy bitsy minor non-issue that Mitt Romney's website says he intends to overturn Roe v Wade and leave abortion up to the States...?

You claim unless women see it your way, they must be stupid..because you think no no no women are really SMARTER than to be fooled by Dems like that.

Who is fooling who???

Roe v. Wade - Overview

Effect of the Roe v. Wade decision:

All state laws limiting women's access to abortions during the first trimester of pregnancy were invalidated by Roe v. Wade. State laws limiting such access during the second trimester were upheld only when the restrictions were for the purpose of protecting the health of the pregnant woman. Roe v. Wade legalized abortion in the United States, which was not legal at all in many states and was limited by law in others.

Basis of the Roe v. Wade decision:

The lower court's decision in this case was that the Ninth Amendment, a part of the Bill of Rights, in stating that "the enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people," protected a person's right to privacy. The Supreme Court chose to base its decision on the Fourteenth Amendment. Roe v. Wade was decided primarily on the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. A criminal statute that did not take into account the stage of pregnancy or other interests than the life of the mother was deemed a violation of Due Process.

Acceptable government regulation according to Roe v. Wade:

Different rules at different stages of pregnancy were considered appropriate:

In the first trimester, the state (that is, any government) could treat abortion only as a medical decision, leaving medical judgment to the woman's physician.
In the second trimester (before viability), the state's interest was seen as legitimate when it was protecting the health of the mother.
After viability of the fetus (the likely ability of the fetus to be able to survive outside and separated from the uterus), the potential of human life could be considered as a legitimate state interest, and the state could choose to "regulate, or even proscribe abortion" as long as the life and health of the mother was protected.

It's a non-issue because no matter what you think his web site says, Reagan didn't overturn R v W, neither did Bush Sr., or his son. Romney isn't going to either. I'm sure there are a lot of ignorant SoCons who think that Romney will, but it won't happen. Unlike the lefties and obama, I believe women are smart enough to know that.

Yeap--Democrats typically insult women's intelligence to get elected. Here we are 39 years after Roe V Wade-(and we're talking about abortion.)

So, when ARE Republicans going to stop going after abortion rights and women's health? Like you said, 39 yrs after Roe v. Wade.

Yeap--Democrats typically insult women's intelligence to get elected. Here we are 39 years after Roe V Wade-(and we're talking about abortion.)

So, when ARE Republicans going to stop going after abortion rights and women's health? Like you said, 39 yrs after Roe v. Wade.

lol, it's the same ole same ole every election with you people..and your all's precious abortion is STILL AROUND and more available than ever..

50 million children aborted since Roe v Wade
something we as a society should be PROUD OF

Romney is losing the women's vote by a wide margin. Women's intelligence is very astute in this matter. Romney is against a woman's right to reproductive choice, the Lilly Ledbetter act, and represents a party with a disgusting record on equal rights.

Which is why Obama is winning and will get his 2nd term.

I refuse to believe that women are that stupid.

They aren't. The democrats have simply split women up into smaller groups. obama leads by a wide margin among single women. Romney leads among married women. Likely the single women who don't follow obama are professional women or women who own small businesses themselves. Democrats dump all women into the same pot as if they are nothing but cows who mindlessly follow the nearest bull.

National (US) Poll * July 11, 2012 * Big Marriage Gap Keeps Obama A - Quinnipiac University – Hamden, Connecticut

Romney is losing the women's vote by a wide margin. Women's intelligence is very astute in this matter. Romney is against a woman's right to reproductive choice, the Lilly Ledbetter act, and represents a party with a disgusting record on equal rights.

Which is why Obama is winning and will get his 2nd term.

I refuse to believe that women are that stupid.

They aren't. The democrats have simply split women up into smaller groups. obama leads by a wide margin among single women. Romney leads among married women. Likely the single women who don't follow obama are professional women or women who own small businesses themselves. Democrats dump all women into the same pot as if they are nothing but cows who mindlessly follow the nearest bull.

National (US) Poll * July 11, 2012 * Big Marriage Gap Keeps Obama A - Quinnipiac University – Hamden, Connecticut

Agreed. Democrats don't think much of women. But then, democrats count highly on the ignorance of american voters of all sexes, creeds or colors.

This is what Obama and the Democrat Party thinks of women

You are in error as usual. I believe that Obama only wants to make it easier for idiots like you to get an abortion and contraceptives.

Many Americans would find that policy comforting.

Last edited:

You are in error as usual. I believe that Obama only want to make it easier for idiots like you to get an abortion and contraceptives.

Look at that! A left wing obamabot hack disagrees! I'm shocked!

You are in error as usual. I believe that Obama only wants to make it easier for idiots like you to get an abortion and contraceptives.

wow, many Americans would find being ABLE to have a abortion comforting
you people are sick as is Obama and his party

Aren't you the one who finds the idea of giving actual children access to nutritious lunches offensive?

Get your fucking priorities straight.

Not as sick as promoting overpopulation of brain dead zombies like yourself.

Disagree.. I feel the opposite that the Republicans want their women barefoot and pregnant

That's your problem. You feel. All emotion. No facts and logic.

Not as sick as promoting overpopulation of brain dead zombies like yourself.

well if OVERPOPULATION is what you abortion fanatics are worried about, you can START by offing yourselves instead of you unborn children, you know actions speaks louder than words

Yeah, making a woman carry her baby born out of rape or incest as a prize for getting sexually assaulted is much more sane. That is the policy of the GOP and that is why Romney is losing; he is infected with the baggage that shit-for-brains dweebs like you make him carry.

The Dems understands that many women have the unmitigated audacity to imagine that they own their own bodies.

What sheer chutzpa those women have, huh?

The GOP, other the other hand knows that its supporters are on a mission from GOD and that women are basically brood mares subservient not only to their husbands or fathers, but also to the whims of Congress when it comes to their reproductive obligations.

I guess those two very different points of view are going to play out in the polls come November.

If GOP supporters would like to put a significant wager on the outcome of the women's vote, I'd be more than happy to give them odds that the women are going to overhwelmingly vote D in this election.

Anybody want to put their money where their POV is?

Here it is people ^^^ How are we supposed to combat stupidity of this magnitude?

theodenstupidity0yw.jpg

Forum List

Back