This is what Obama and the Democrat Party thinks of women.

That not all dems want a women to have an abortion.

I'm sure that that is true, however, the abortion issue and the contraception issue are center stage in the obama campaign strategy.

The Akin plank in the GOP campaign platform is front and center, also. You fools chose to make a social conservative issue a primary point in your campaign, so live with it. You handling of the representatives of Dr. Paul demonstrates the way in which the GOP would handle any kind of dissent should they achieve power again.

Maybe you should inform on them.

https://my.barackobama.com/page/s/report-an-attack

[email protected]

Can any of the libs or dems answer this question.

how much is ths affordable health care going to cost me?

I already have health care but somehow I get the feeling I'm going to be paying for someone else's healthcare.

No generous act can be too small.

you are saying I should be generous and be forced to pay for someone else's health care?

How generous should I be? 10 % of my income? 20% ?
Generosity by threat of government force isn't generosity -- but the left says it is.

They believe that women only care about being able to get an abortion and contraceptives.

They don't think women care about the economy, or jobs, or our borders, or the debt, or national security, or liberty, or anything other than having sex as often and as risk-free as possible.

They believe that all they have to do is offer free contraceptives and access to abortion, and women will flock to them. As a father of 5 girls, I know women are smarter than the DNC gives them credit for. It's time for the women of this country to show them how wrong they are.

This is what Obama and the Democrat Party thinks of women

They believe that women only care about being able to get an abortion and contraceptives.

You are in error as usual. I believe that Obama only wants to make it easier for idiots like you to get an abortion and contraceptives.

Many Americans would find that policy comforting.
How difficult is it now?

Hint: It's not.

Yeap--Democrats typically insult women's intelligence to get elected. Here we are 39 years after Roe V Wade-(and we're talking about abortion.)

So, when ARE Republicans going to stop going after abortion rights and women's health? Like you said, 39 yrs after Roe v. Wade.

lol, it's the same ole same ole every election with you people..and your all's precious abortion is STILL AROUND and more available than ever..

50 million children aborted since Roe v Wade
something we as a society should be PROUD OF

More available than ever? That's laughable. Ask the women in states like Texas who are going to Mexico to get pills to induce miscarriage because access to abortion clinics has become extremely limited. You have no idea what you're talking about.

So, when ARE Republicans going to stop going after abortion rights and women's health? Like you said, 39 yrs after Roe v. Wade.

lol, it's the same ole same ole every election with you people..and your all's precious abortion is STILL AROUND and more available than ever..

More available than ever? That's laughable. Ask the women in states like Texas who are going to Mexico to get pills to induce miscarriage because access to abortion clinics has become extremely limited. You have no idea what you're talking about.

OMG, the poor things have to travel a little to go kill their children...my heart breaks for them.............:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
Kind of scary, how so many conservatives here have such an obvious problem with women.

And to think they wonder why women are running away from the GOP. Maybe alternately referring to women as whores, or lazy leeches, or stupid, or murderers, is not such a good strategy, eh?

(Nah, can't be. Them women must be morally defective!)

Jo do you have a link to this, it would be an interesting read.

Kind of scary, how so many conservatives here have such an obvious problem with women.

And to think they wonder why women are running away from the GOP. Maybe alternately referring to women as whores, or lazy leeches, or stupid, or murderers, is not such a good strategy, eh?

oh shut up, the only one calling them those names are YOU

Looking to Mexico for Alternative to Abortion Clinics — Reproductive Health | The Texas Tribune

So you haven't read this thread?

At least it's not as bad as how conservatives treat blacks, constantly either telling them that either:

A. All blacks are so stupid, they allow the Democrats to put them on the plantation
or
B. All blacks are lazy moochers who just want handouts

And then the Republicans don't understand why blacks are repulsed by the GOP.

That's the problem you get with a cult that demonizes everyone outside the cult. Makes it tough to attract new members.

I sure do. Thanks for not dismissing it outright. Here you go.

Feminist Wire Daily Newsbriefs: U.S. and Global News Coverage

Women in southern Texas are increasingly traveling to Mexican pharmacies to obtain a drug to induce medical abortions because abortion clinics are restricted in the state. The drug, misoprostol, is an effective method for terminating a pregnancy within the first nine weeks - when taken in the correct dosage, according to the World Health Organization.

Workers in largely unregulated Mexican pharmacies do not have proper training or instructions on how to dispense the medication for terminating unwanted pregnancies, and no prescription is required for the drug. Some women are given incorrect dosages or instructions that can cause women to pass a pregnancy incorrectly or not at all, causing the woman to remain pregnant. Some pharmacists in Mexico won't provide instructions for the medication at all.

Kristeena Banda, director of Whole Woman's Health, an abortion provider in McAllen, Texas, told the Texas Tribune 'I'm sure it's always occurred, but we're noticing it more...A few times a week, women come in to ask for a pregnancy test. They've taken the pills, but they're still seeing symptoms of pregnancy.'

Reproductive rights funding in general is currently at stake in Texas. A federal court ruled on Tuesday in favor of Texas, allowing the state to move forward in banning government funding for Planned Parenthood under the Texas Women's Health Program.

At least it's not as bad as how conservatives treat blacks, constantly either telling them that either:

A. All blacks are so stupid, they allow the Democrats to put them on the plantation
or

That's the problem you get with a cult that demonizes everyone outside the cult. Makes it tough to attract new members.

well take you board brush and stick it where the sun don't shine...and while you're at it stable your high horse

A party that calls conservative blacks "Uncle Toms" and "house n----rs" really has no business claiming the moral high ground.

They don't think women care about the economy, or jobs, or our borders, or the debt, or national security, or liberty, or anything other than having sex as often and as risk-free as possible.

They believe that all they have to do is offer free contraceptives and access to abortion, and women will flock to them. As a father of 5 girls, I know women are smarter than the DNC gives them credit for. It's time for the women of this country to show them how wrong they are.

Actually, it's women having the right to choose what to do with their own bodies and be allowed to get the kind of health care they need.

I guess you didn't know that some forms of hormonal birth control (the pill) are used to help with some types of ovarian diseases.

It's not simply because they want to have sex.

I may be wrong but I think that the unborn child, which is not part of the woman's body, would beg to differ that this is about doing what she wants with her body.

or

Sorry to say it, blacks don't know history if they stick with the party of the KKK and slavery. Doesn't make them stupid but it sure seems they have been misinformed.

As for B, who ever said such a thing, oh right a leftist speaking for those on the right...yeah lying.

It's so cute to see projection.

Actually, it's women having the right to choose what to do with their own bodies and be allowed to get the kind of health care they need.

I guess you didn't know that some forms of hormonal birth control (the pill) are used to help with some types of ovarian diseases.

It's not simply because they want to have sex.

I may be wrong but I think that the unborn child, which is not part of the woman's body, would beg to differ that this is about doing what she wants with her body.

When the fetus can live outside the woman's body, without help, THEN they can call the shots.

Until then? They have to do what the woman wants.

Think about when you lived with your parents. Until you got a job that allowed you to live outside the house? You lived with your parents.

This makes no sense (unsurprisingly).

Democrats don’t ‘give’ anyone anything.

Everyone has a right to privacy, a fundamental and inalienable right given to the citizen by no government or political party. And for women that right to privacy extends to making the most basic of decisions, to decide whether to have children or not, free from interference from the state.

Democrats do oppose conservatives with regard to the latter’s efforts to undermine or preempt the right to privacy, and women for the most part support democratic politicians accordingly.

Of course women have other interests and concerns; but those other issues are obviously less important when one’s fundamental rights are threatened.

And needless to say, it is indeed ridiculous that in this day and age a woman must be concerned her right to privacy is in jeopardy, and that she must continue to defend this right from attacks by the GOP.

or

Curious... I have yet to see any GOP candidate make either of the statements that you claim they made. I suspect you are lying.

Oh, and... for the record... blacks are individuals... unless you have some research based information to prove that 'blacks are repulsed by the GOP'? Again, I suspect you cannot back that up and are - again - lying.

Racist.

Forum List

Back