To be able to afford a house in a safe neighborhood
To be able to take their families to a doctor
To not have religion forced on them
A clean environment
Equal pay for equal work
For women's bodies not to be legislated
To be able to walk down the street without being harassed or shot

That's it. Nothing radical.

No no no, cons are going to tell you what you want because Fake Fox News told them what you want. WHY would they listen to you when they have their masters telling them what to think! That's just silly.
look another pre-defined liar.

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

Liberals want:

Affordable education
A good job
A clean environment
Equal pay for equal work

And if you don't give this to them, you will end up in a mass grave...

Notice that not a single Republican on the USMB comes back with "This is what we want". Instead, it's just attack, attack, and slander. It's all they have. All they stand for. This is why they truly are deplorable.

I'm not a Republican, but I want the Democrats separated from any possibility of political power in the United States.
I could not write a statement more succinct than that. :lmao:
They should be rounded up and eliminated like cockroaches.
It's no surprise that the person who wrote this:

miketx, 4/10/18: Trump is president and the law doesn't apply to him. He should be able to choose whatever laws he wants to disobey. It's the right thing to do.

Would advocate mass murder. Lucky you're right wing. If I advocated such violence, I suspect I would be banned.
Cockroaches serve a purpose, you do not. Besides, why should Trump have to obey the law when scum like you lies 24/7 and breaks whatever law they choose in their faggot attempt to remove a duly elected president?
Mueller, Comey and the others doing the investigation are Republicans. Not Democrats.

Liberals want:

Affordable education
A good job
A clean environment
Equal pay for equal work

No no no, cons are going to tell you what you want because Fake Fox News told them what you want. WHY would they listen to you when they have their masters telling them what to think! That's just silly.

Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.

That's not a card. That's just plain old GOP policy.

Notice that not a single Republican on the USMB comes back with "This is what we want". Instead, it's just attack, attack, and slander. It's all they have. All they stand for. This is why they truly are deplorable.

I'm not a Republican, but I want the Democrats separated from any possibility of political power in the United States.

miketx, 4/10/18: Trump is president and the law doesn't apply to him. He should be able to choose whatever laws he wants to disobey. It's the right thing to do.

Would advocate mass murder. Lucky you're right wing. If I advocated such violence, I suspect I would be banned.
Cockroaches serve a purpose, you do not. Besides, why should Trump have to obey the law when scum like you lies 24/7 and breaks whatever law they choose in their faggot attempt to remove a duly elected president?
Mueller, Comey and the others doing the investigation are Republicans. Not Democrats.
Right clown! They are ALL liberals! I don't give a fuck what they call themselves.

Liberals want:

Affordable education
A good job
A clean environment
Equal pay for equal work

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.

That's not a card. That's just plain old GOP policy.
Classic Goebbels.

And Michael Moore a member of the NRA. Your point?

The brainwashing of the trumpkins is now complete.

I don't know if the country can recover from it.
View attachment 189414
Lol, godwined on page two!

Gotta love the RWNJs here. They seem even more gullible than the average.
Spin it off like you want, but the Goebbels tactics are EXACTLY what liberal scum do.
The American Nazi Party is part of the GOP. Why? Because the GOP is 90% white. Try to figure out why that appeals to Nazi's.

So, you think attacking America's White majority makes them want to vote Democratic?

Liberals want:

Affordable education
A good job
A clean environment
Equal pay for equal work

Well, in the case of buying a house in a safe neighborhood, or without being harassed, or shot.... That's your Negro buddies causing a lot of those issues.

No.

They want...
Open borders.
Free education.
Socialized medicine.
Free housing.
Legislated approved speech.
Repeal of the 2nd Amendment.

As a liberal do I want Open Borders? Yes and no. In the EU to a certain extent it works. However they've often gone too far. I don't believe in open borders between different levels of economy though. Greece in the Schengen zone, in the Euro zone was a problem, for example.

Free education? Yes, I want free education because I understand that free education can make a country a better place.
There are other issues with education that also need to exist for free education to be effective.

Socialized medicine. Definitely. We're not cars. We can't buy a new body when it wears out. If you're born unlucky, you're fucked. Insurance is a con, and people leeching off of something so important is criminal.

Free housing. No. I don't agree with free housing. What I do agree with is affordable housing. I believe a house is a home and that people trying to use housing as investments is a bad idea. I've lived in places where housing prices went out of control and where most people can't afford to buy a house, and it's ridiculous. People should be able to afford houses if they're working people.

"Legislated approved speech", sounds like you're talking about something specific.

Repeal the 2nd Amendment. Well, I've lived in places with guns and without guns, and I felt safer in the places without guns.

How do you get teachers to work for free, If we have free education...?????????

Sigh.

The brainwashing of the trumpkins is now complete.

I don't know if the country can recover from it.
View attachment 189414

Spin it off like you want, but the Goebbels tactics are EXACTLY what liberal scum do.
The American Nazi Party is part of the GOP. Why? Because the GOP is 90% white. Try to figure out why that appeals to Nazi's.

So, you think attacking America's White majority makes them want to vote Democratic?
Obviously, not all whites are Alt White, Nazi's, and Aryan Nation. Unlike the GOP, the Democratic party doesn't want them.

Obviously, not all whites are Alt White, Nazi's, and Aryan Nation. Unlike the GOP, the Democratic party doesn't want them.
The democratic party is their heritage liar.

No, this is what you want. You won't get it easily.

vlcsnap-2013-12-26-23h39m02s6.png
Except it's Republicans who are against free speech, want to limit the press, and their one goal is to move the wealth of the nation to the top 1%. If they didn't believe in it, they wouldn't do it. Right?

Speech codes and using violence to suppress speech is coming from the Left today.

Your lies are crafted to fool only those who are completely ignorant of reality.
No one is stopping you from the N word and Sp!c and Coons and all the other words your kind considers "free speech".

Even the president says "Some Mexicans don't rape".

What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'?

Your attempt to justify your side's censors ship is noted as a defacto admission I was telling the truth.

And that you were just being a piece of shit liar.

Also, your attempt to smear me with a racism, is nothing but a personal attack, and thus, in that spirit, FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

Total bullshit post. Fact is you all lie 24/7 and then accuse us of what you do. PS liar, that's what Goebbels did. You scum need to be quarantined and eliminated.

You might want to dial that back a step, while I certainly do not want these pieces of shit around me, and damn sure don't want them enjoying even the most remote political success, we can't just "eliminate them".

I realize that if they ever got the chance they would wipe out millions of us in the most gruesome ways, like they did in Germany, Russia, China, Cambodia, Rhodesia et al, but we don't have a higher moral standing if we do the same to them.

I prefer mass suicides myself. I think that idiot queer lawyer in NYC did a great public service setting himself on fire last week, and I was hoping several thousand bed wetters would follow along for earth day today. I think Jonestown was a step in the right direction. They need to join collectivist communes and at least be sterilized.

Just my 2 cents.

I'm sorry, you've overpaid. Hate speech build on a foundation of ice in the Mohave Desert isn't worth two cents.

I suppose "B
Except it's Republicans who are against free speech, want to limit the press, and their one goal is to move the wealth of the nation to the top 1%. If they didn't believe in it, they wouldn't do it. Right?

Speech codes and using violence to suppress speech is coming from the Left today.

Your lies are crafted to fool only those who are completely ignorant of reality.

Deanturd is just a parrot. It is too stupid to understand that the shit it posts isn't true. It's just trained to repeat inane psychobabble.

"Billy" thinks he and his idiot-gram are clever. Sad.

Pete is the master of ad hominems, and each is a stand alone attack on those who dare to exercise their First Amendment Right to speech and expression.

Q. Has he ever posted a response which is substantive or thoughtful?

Please post one if the reader can find one.

Deanrd, is claiming that republicans are against Free Speech, when today, it is the Dems who are against Free Speech.

Such blatant lying about something as important as Free Speech deserves nothing but ridicule and contempt.

What about you WryCatcher?

You want to talk about were the anti-free speech people are today, and maybe state whether you are for or against them?

030717antifa-800x500_c.jpg

Gee, I don't know, one picture, one data point is soooo convincing ... but I'll try.

First, there is no source to prove that those costumed above are Democrats! They may not even be American citizens, and the photo may not have been taken in the US. Also, no Democratic candidate for POTUS, during the the summer of 2016, ordered his followers (to their cheering) to throw protesters out of here:

Trump tells security to take protesters' coats: 'Throw them out into the cold'

Let's now consider his fellow travelers, those who have attacked teens and young adults supporting gun controls, after the horrific murders in Parkland.

This thread is one more example of a typical tactic used by the right wing, accuse others of what the do. If you want more examples of this issue in question, post an example where and when a clearly identified Democrat made an effort to censor anyone. Do so, I can find dozens of examples posted by self proclaimed conservatives on this message board, and on the Internet if you can find even one.

Dude. From the Antifa rioting to stop speech, to the lib administrators working with them to stop speech, to the dem local politicians ordering the police to stand down to allow the rioters to stop speech, to the posters on this very site making excuses for their brownshirt tactics,

they are lefties like yourself, and on your side.

Big difference between throwing a heckler out of a rally to stopping the rally.

Your dishonest denial of the Truth is noted and held against you.

YOu want to respond seriously now?

I suppose "B

Deanturd is just a parrot. It is too stupid to understand that the shit it posts isn't true. It's just trained to repeat inane psychobabble.

Pete is the master of ad hominems, and each is a stand alone attack on those who dare to exercise their First Amendment Right to speech and expression.

Deanrd, is claiming that republicans are against Free Speech, when today, it is the Dems who are against Free Speech.

Such blatant lying about something as important as Free Speech deserves nothing but ridicule and contempt.

You want to talk about were the anti-free speech people are today, and maybe state whether you are for or against them?

Gee, I don't know, one picture, one data point is soooo convincing ... but I'll try.

First, there is no source to prove that those costumed above are Democrats! They may not even be American citizens, and the photo may not have been taken in the US. Also, no Democratic candidate for POTUS, during the the summer of 2016, ordered his followers (to their cheering) to throw protesters out of here:

Let's now consider his fellow travelers, those who have attacked teens and young adults supporting gun controls, after the horrific murders in Parkland.

This thread is one more example of a typical tactic used by the right wing, accuse others of what the do. If you want more examples of this issue in question, post an example where and when a clearly identified Democrat made an effort to censor anyone. Do so, I can find dozens of examples posted by self proclaimed conservatives on this message board, and on the Internet if you can find even one.

Dude. From the Antifa rioting to stop speech, to the lib administrators working with them to stop speech, to the dem local politicians ordering the police to stand down to allow the rioters to stop speech, to the posters on this very site making excuses for their brownshirt tactics,

You've made one point, you're able to echo the meme created by the opinions you've been told to believe. It's why you have zero credibility. A second observation is that you did not read my comments above, and did not offer any evidence that Democrats populated the photo in question.

Being opposed to fascism and wearing a mask is not the way of a progressive or liberal Democrat. We oppose fascism in any form, thinking people and administrators and police supervisors understand that agent provocateurs create a risk of violence and act to prevent the harm to people and property.

I suppose "B

You've made one point, you're able to echo the meme created by the opinions you've been told to believe. It's why you have zero credibility. A second observation is that you did not read my comments above, and did not offer any evidence that Democrats populated the photo in question.

Being opposed to fascism and wearing a mask is not the way of a progressive or liberal Democrat. We oppose fascism in any form, thinking people and administrators and police supervisors understand that agent provocateurs create a risk of violence and act to prevent the harm to people and property.

Except that the reality of the recent past is completely different from what you describe.

1. Liberals SAY they oppose fascism and then support fascist methods of street violence.

2. The administrators and local politicians use the threat of violence from Antfia, to justify censor ship.

3. AND there have been multiple examples of the police being told to STAND DOWN, so that antifa could stop speeches or rallies WITH VIOLENCE.

4. And the dems/libs on this site have generally been supportive of these fascism tactics and methods.

Wow, these right wingers.

I post what liberals want:

Affordable education
A good job
A clean environment
Equal pay for equal work

Which is also what most Americans want (not the education. Right wingers don't want that.)
and they lie and twist.
Dirty people tell lies. Look at Trump.

Forum List

Back