This is what Liberals want:

Notice that not a single Republican on the USMB comes back with "This is what we want". Instead, it's just attack, attack, and slander. It's all they have. All they stand for. This is why they truly are deplorable.

I'm not a Republican, but I want the Democrats separated from any possibility of political power in the United States.
I could not write a statement more succinct than that. :lmao:

Notice that not a single Republican on the USMB comes back with "This is what we want". Instead, it's just attack, attack, and slander. It's all they have. All they stand for. This is why they truly are deplorable.

I'm not a Republican, but I want the Democrats separated from any possibility of political power in the United States.
They should be rounded up and eliminated like cockroaches.

If these are what USMB Republicans are against:

Affordable education
A good job
To be able to afford a house in a safe neighborhood
To be able to take their families to a doctor
To not have religion forced on them
A clean environment
Equal pay for equal work
For women's bodies not to be legislated
To be able to walk down the street without being harassed or shot

Then what is it they are for?

Affordable education
A good job
A clean environment
Equal pay for equal work

Your lies are too stupid to be believed by anyone except 7 year olds.

You saying that is no surprise from the person who wrote this:

miketx, 4/10/18: Trump is president and the law doesn't apply to him. He should be able to choose whatever laws he wants to disobey. It's the right thing to do.

Would advocate mass murder. Lucky you're right wing. If I advocated such violence, I suspect I would be banned.

Affordable education
A good job
A clean environment
Equal pay for equal work

Where is the lie?

It's no surprise that the person who wrote this:

miketx, 4/10/18: Trump is president and the law doesn't apply to him. He should be able to choose whatever laws he wants to disobey. It's the right thing to do.

Would advocate mass murder. Lucky you're right wing. If I advocated such violence, I suspect I would be banned.
Cockroaches serve a purpose, you do not. Besides, why should Trump have to obey the law when scum like you lies 24/7 and breaks whatever law they choose in their faggot attempt to remove a duly elected president?

Affordable education
A good job
A clean environment
Equal pay for equal work

Where is the lie?
Whatever you post.

Liberals want:

Affordable education
A good job
A clean environment
Equal pay for equal work

That's it. Nothing radical.

If you want a good job then work to pay for your education.

Blame Obama for the failure of the ACA which was an insurance company dream bill..

Who is forcing religion on you or is it you want everyone to be like you and not believe in anything!?!

Yeah, the Navajo wish Obama EPA had not messed up their environment!

Do you want equal pay for equal work or do yoy believe you should just get paid no matter how much you produce!?!

Women can have an abortion, so what is your problem!?!

I would like to drive without those like you driving with your cellphone glued to your ear!

I have a Constitutional right to Bear Arms, but you do not have a Constitutional right to drive and have a cellphone!

Glad to help!

No, this is what you want. You won't get it easily.

vlcsnap-2013-12-26-23h39m02s6.png

I suppose "B

Except it's Republicans who are against free speech, want to limit the press, and their one goal is to move the wealth of the nation to the top 1%. If they didn't believe in it, they wouldn't do it. Right?

Speech codes and using violence to suppress speech is coming from the Left today.

Your lies are crafted to fool only those who are completely ignorant of reality.

Deanturd is just a parrot. It is too stupid to understand that the shit it posts isn't true. It's just trained to repeat inane psychobabble.

"Billy" thinks he and his idiot-gram are clever. Sad.

Pete is the master of ad hominems, and each is a stand alone attack on those who dare to exercise their First Amendment Right to speech and expression.

Q. Has he ever posted a response which is substantive or thoughtful?

Please post one if the reader can find one.

Deanrd, is claiming that republicans are against Free Speech, when today, it is the Dems who are against Free Speech.

Such blatant lying about something as important as Free Speech deserves nothing but ridicule and contempt.

What about you WryCatcher?

You want to talk about were the anti-free speech people are today, and maybe state whether you are for or against them?

030717antifa-800x500_c.jpg

Gee, I don't know, one picture, one data point is soooo convincing ... but I'll try.

First, there is no source to prove that those costumed above are Democrats! They may not even be American citizens, and the photo may not have been taken in the US. Also, no Democratic candidate for POTUS, during the the summer of 2016, ordered his followers (to their cheering) to throw protesters out of here:

Trump tells security to take protesters' coats: 'Throw them out into the cold'

Let's now consider his fellow travelers, those who have attacked teens and young adults supporting gun controls, after the horrific murders in Parkland.

This thread is one more example of a typical tactic used by the right wing, accuse others of what the do. If you want more examples of this issue in question, post an example where and when a clearly identified Democrat made an effort to censor anyone. Do so, I can find dozens of examples posted by self proclaimed conservatives on this message board, and on the Internet if you can find even one.

I suppose "B
Except it's Republicans who are against free speech, want to limit the press, and their one goal is to move the wealth of the nation to the top 1%. If they didn't believe in it, they wouldn't do it. Right?

Speech codes and using violence to suppress speech is coming from the Left today.

Your lies are crafted to fool only those who are completely ignorant of reality.

Deanturd is just a parrot. It is too stupid to understand that the shit it posts isn't true. It's just trained to repeat inane psychobabble.

Pete is the master of ad hominems, and each is a stand alone attack on those who dare to exercise their First Amendment Right to speech and expression.

Deanrd, is claiming that republicans are against Free Speech, when today, it is the Dems who are against Free Speech.

Such blatant lying about something as important as Free Speech deserves nothing but ridicule and contempt.

You want to talk about were the anti-free speech people are today, and maybe state whether you are for or against them?

Gee, I don't know, one picture, one data point is soooo convincing ... but I'll try.

First, there is no source to prove that those costumed above are Democrats! They may not even be American citizens, and the photo may not have been taken in the US. Also, no Democratic candidate for POTUS, during the the summer of 2016, ordered his followers (to their cheering) to throw protesters out of here:

Let's now consider his fellow travelers, those who have attacked teens and young adults supporting gun controls, after the horrific murders in Parkland.

This thread is one more example of a typical tactic used by the right wing, accuse others of what the do. If you want more examples of this issue in question, post an example where and when a clearly identified Democrat made an effort to censor anyone. Do so, I can find dozens of examples posted by self proclaimed conservatives on this message board, and on the Internet if you can find even one.

Another liar claims he isn't Goebbels. You can lie all you want and you will. However, I see you and I know what you liars do.

I suppose "B

Another liar claims he isn't Goebbels. You can lie all you want and you will. However, I see you and I know what you liars do.

Thanks so much for sharing, next time try to make sense.

For those not in the know, I'll explain. miketx is not very bright, and cannot post anything but an idiot-gram, but in doing so he demonstrates the ability of reptile. In this case and many others he attacks a substantive post with and idiot-gram in the hopes of censoring such a post.

A tactic used by the dimest members of the RW echo chamber.

Last edited:

I suppose "B

For those not in the know, I'll explain. miketx is not very bright, and cannot post anything but an idiot-gram, but in doing so he demonstrates the ability of reptile. In this case and many others he attacks a substantive post with and idiot-gram in the hopes of censoring such a post.

Classic buttstaiin lib remark. Always, I repeat ALWAYS attack your enemy as being stupid and uneducated. You filthy traitors have done that forever. Too bad it is a loser tactic that doesn't work.

I suppose "B

Classic buttstaiin lib remark. Always, I repeat ALWAYS attack your enemy as being stupid and uneducated. You filthy traitors have done that forever. Too bad it is a loser tactic that doesn't work.

My post was not an attack, silly boy, you are dumb and you're poorly educated. That's a fact.

Total bullshit post. Fact is you all lie 24/7 and then accuse us of what you do. PS liar, that's what Goebbels did. You scum need to be quarantined and eliminated.

You might want to dial that back a step, while I certainly do not want these pieces of shit around me, and damn sure don't want them enjoying even the most remote political success, we can't just "eliminate them".

I realize that if they ever got the chance they would wipe out millions of us in the most gruesome ways, like they did in Germany, Russia, China, Cambodia, Rhodesia et al, but we don't have a higher moral standing if we do the same to them.

I prefer mass suicides myself. I think that idiot queer lawyer in NYC did a great public service setting himself on fire last week, and I was hoping several thousand bed wetters would follow along for earth day today. I think Jonestown was a step in the right direction. They need to join collectivist communes and at least be sterilized.

Just my 2 cents.

No.

They want...
Open borders.
Free education.
Socialized medicine.
Free housing.
Legislated approved speech.
Repeal of the 2nd Amendment.
I've never heard Democrats asking for nonsense.
But I have heard Republicans asking for tax cuts for billionaires and corporations AND GETTING THEM.
thats because you dont want to hear it.....a few years ago in california a few of your buddies sponsored a bill trying to get cow farts under control....
SB 1383: Controlling Cow Flatulence.

Total bullshit post. Fact is you all lie 24/7 and then accuse us of what you do. PS liar, that's what Goebbels did. You scum need to be quarantined and eliminated.

You might want to dial that back a step, while I certainly do not want these pieces of shit around me, and damn sure don't want them enjoying even the most remote political success, we can't just "eliminate them".

I realize that if they ever got the chance they would wipe out millions of us in the most gruesome ways, like they did in Germany, Russia, China, Cambodia, Rhodesia et al, but we don't have a higher moral standing if we do the same to them.

I prefer mass suicides myself. I think that idiot queer lawyer in NYC did a great public service setting himself on fire last week, and I was hoping several thousand bed wetters would follow along for earth day today. I think Jonestown was a step in the right direction. They need to join collectivist communes and at least be sterilized.

Just my 2 cents.
Sure we can! We can send them all to devils island effectively eliminating them!

Liberals want:

Affordable education
A good job
A clean environment
Equal pay for equal work

You left off the part of wanting other people to pay for wour “gimme” list.

Early stage memory loss?..

Liberals want:

Affordable education
A good job
A clean environment
Equal pay for equal work

That is a real stretch or they would have voted a lot different.,

Liberals want:

Affordable education
A good job
A clean environment
Equal pay for equal work

No no no, cons are going to tell you what you want because Fake Fox News told them what you want. WHY would they listen to you when they have their masters telling them what to think! That's just silly.

Forum List

Back