Today is "National Jelly Bean" day

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Which is the WORST FUCKING CANDY in the history of sweets. I can still remember trying to eat the black and red jelly beans as a kid and it tasting like SWEET ASS

YUCK

Which is the WORST FUCKING CANDY in the history of sweets. I can still remember trying to eat the black and red jelly beans as a kid and it tasting like SWEET ASS

YUCK
Cinnamon and licorice?
Try buttered popcorn jelly bellies.

YUCK

I never eat the black ones. as to the reds----were yours the yuck cinnamon things? Pink is ok ---yellow is ok ---usually green if it ain't minty----YOU HAVE TO KNOW YOUR BEAN. I love the RIGHT ONES light green watermelon is
terrific

YUCK

I never eat the black ones. as to the reds----were yours the yuck cinnamon things? Pink is ok ---yellow is ok ---usually green if it ain't minty----YOU HAVE TO KNOW YOUR BEAN. I love the RIGHT ONES light green watermelon is
terrific

The green and white ones that was about it

YUCK
Cinnamon and licorice?

I prefer soft candy
80b08b341e5b737e.jpg

These are addictive.

YUCK
Cinnamon and licorice?

I prefer soft candy
80b08b341e5b737e.jpg

These are addictive.

Soft fruity candy like Fruit Snacks, Gummi bears

fruity jelly beans made with pectin -------Yummy---NOT BLACK

YUCK
Cinnamon and licorice?

I prefer soft candy
80b08b341e5b737e.jpg

These are addictive.

upload_2018-4-22_14-8-25.png

You've got to try these sometime, then. It's got to be the really good ones, though.

YUCK
Cinnamon and licorice?

I prefer soft candy
80b08b341e5b737e.jpg

These are addictive.

View attachment 189447
You've got to try these sometime, then. It's got to be the really good ones, though.

Yes that is my type of candy

Forum List

Back