To be able to afford a house in a safe neighborhood
To be able to take their families to a doctor
To not have religion forced on them
A clean environment
Equal pay for equal work
For women's bodies not to be legislated
To be able to walk down the street without being harassed or shot

That's it. Nothing radical.

No, this is what you want. You won't get it easily.

vlcsnap-2013-12-26-23h39m02s6.png

• Banned

Except it's Republicans who are against free speech, want to limit the press, and their one goal is to move the wealth of the nation to the top 1%. If they didn't believe in it, they wouldn't do it. Right?

No.

They want...
Open borders.
Free education.
Socialized medicine.
Free housing.
Legislated approved speech.
Repeal of the 2nd Amendment.

Deanturd is stupid enough to believe the shit he posted,

Affordable education

Hey fuckstick, EVERYONE gets FREE education up until high school, and government throws money at people for college. Take it up with your libturd universities that charge 6 figures for useless degrees.

A good job

Try EARNING IT.

Again, YOU HAVE TO EARN IT. If you live in a shitty neighborhood, but riot every time a cop shoots a thug you're an oxygen thief.

Really...??? Just go. It's not like they are allowed by law to deny service you fucking moron.

Tell me about it. I'm so sick of shooting all the religious zealots who kick in my door and try to force me to worship shit.

A clean environment

Have you ever been outside a ghetto?

Equal pay for equal work

Try doing SOME work. Then maybe you'll get paid for it.

WTF is this imbecile talking about?

I can't help you there. I hope you to get shot or thrown in front of a train.

Last edited:

Except it's Republicans who are against free speech, want to limit the press, and their one goal is to move the wealth of the nation to the top 1%. If they didn't believe in it, they wouldn't do it. Right?

Speech codes and using violence to suppress speech is coming from the Left today.

Your lies are crafted to fool only those who are completely ignorant of reality.

Too funny. Your Alinsky mind tricks don't work on me.

No.

They want...
Open borders.
Free education.
Socialized medicine.
Free housing.
Legislated approved speech.
Repeal of the 2nd Amendment.

As a liberal do I want Open Borders? Yes and no. In the EU to a certain extent it works. However they've often gone too far. I don't believe in open borders between different levels of economy though. Greece in the Schengen zone, in the Euro zone was a problem, for example.

Free education? Yes, I want free education because I understand that free education can make a country a better place.
There are other issues with education that also need to exist for free education to be effective.

Socialized medicine. Definitely. We're not cars. We can't buy a new body when it wears out. If you're born unlucky, you're fucked. Insurance is a con, and people leeching off of something so important is criminal.

Free housing. No. I don't agree with free housing. What I do agree with is affordable housing. I believe a house is a home and that people trying to use housing as investments is a bad idea. I've lived in places where housing prices went out of control and where most people can't afford to buy a house, and it's ridiculous. People should be able to afford houses if they're working people.

"Legislated approved speech", sounds like you're talking about something specific.

Repeal the 2nd Amendment. Well, I've lived in places with guns and without guns, and I felt safer in the places without guns.

Speech codes and using violence to suppress speech is coming from the Left today.

Your lies are crafted to fool only those who are completely ignorant of reality.

Deanturd is just a parrot. It is too stupid to understand that the shit it posts isn't true. It's just trained to repeat inane psychobabble.

Deanturd is just a parrot. It is too stupid to understand that the shit it posts isn't true. It's just trained to repeat inane psychobabble.

Oh? Then he's a liberal? My apology for calling him a troll and apologies to trolls everywhere then.

Oh? Then he's a liberal? My apology for calling him a troll and apologies to trolls everywhere then.

Deanturd is a piece of shit.

A tick turd actually. A tick turd that carries a virus that has wiped out millions of people called marxism.

As a troll myself I accept your apology.

The brainwashing of the trumpkins is now complete.

I don't know if the country can recover from it.

Liberals want:

Affordable education
A good job
A clean environment
Equal pay for equal work

That's it. Nothing radical.
good job:
..you have to graduate from high school to get a good job
..to graduate from high school, usually your parents have a lot to do with that--not $$$--nurtured from BIRTH/teaching/discipline
..to get a good job, you can't be an ''A$$hole/need to be able to interact properly with others
..need to be able to do basic math
...where I live, there are not many good paying jobs without a college education/trade school
..college graduates usually make more

..but you can usually get by with a mediocre job IF you are wise enough not to go around having a lot of babies/financially wise/etc !!!!

finally--your list is nice --but there are many variables/aspects to them

Last edited:
good job:
..you have to graduate from high school to get a good job
..to graduate from high school, usually your parents have a lot to do with that--not $$$/nurtured/teaching/discipline
..to get a good job, you can't be an ''A$$hole/need to be able to interact properly with others
..need to be able to do basic math
...where I live, there are not many good paying jobs without a college educacation
..college graduate usually make more

..but you can usually get by with a mediocre job IF wise enough not to go around having a lot of babies/financially wise/etc !!!!

finally--your list is nice --but there are many variables/aspects to them

It's list is bullshit.

They want cradle to grave free shit.

They don't want "a good job" where they have to be productive. They want a free check. If you are productive in this country, someone will pay you to do shit for them. They consider it exploitation if someone else can market their productivity and profit from it.

The education system in the US has been destroyed by leftist pieces of shit like deanturd. Rather than have vocational schools in every district, we have football stadiums, as if these kids are all going to be NFL stars. If someone would have told me 25 years ago that I'd get charged $200 an hour for a plumber to fix my shitter, I'd be a fuckin retired plumber now rather than a broken soldier who works in an electrician's office.

I get nothing from the VA either.

We have kids who graduate from universities with 6 figures of debt and a piece of parchment that calls them a "Doctor"...

of Gender Studies.

Who the fuck is going to pay you to tell them....

For all the bullshit leftist parasites say about wanting everyone to have "X"... they are the ones who fucked up the entire process and made it more difficult for anyone to achieve it.

Forum List

Back