This is the most fiscally irresponsible document ever offered by the GOP

Actually no. I've been warned for posting the same links over and over again. But people like you won't read them. Perhaps if you actually did some research.

Private sector hiring has increased every month for the last 8. But unemployment has also risen. How is that possible? Because the government has been firing people as tax revenues decrease.

Don't believe me? Do a search on "private sector jobs rise for last 8 months". Don't believe my links, go find some of your own.

Like this one?

ADP says private sector jobs declined - UPI.com

Just curious. Did you read your link?

From your link, cut and pasted:

For 2010, the economy has added an average of 37,000 private sector jobs per month, the report said.

Your claim was that it has gone up every month, not that the average has gone up. If you do not understand the difference I am not going to explain it to you. Go back to school and try paying attention.

That's flat out bullshit.

They don't "do the same thing".

Republicans passed their 1.3 trillion dollar drug for votes bill through reconciliation without a penny of offset. They passed their 2.4 trillion dollar tax cut for the rich through reconciliation without a penny of offset. They want the middle class to pay for BP's disaster. They fucked the poor after Katrina.

Sure, some Democrats do this stuff because they are a coalition. Not all Democrats "put America first". There's the "Blue Dogs" for one. Conservative dogs in Democratic clothing.

But to compare the two and come to the conclusion they are exactly the same is just dumb.

The Bush tax cuts for the rich are projected to cost $700 billion over the next 10 years if they are extends, I wonder how it is they cost $2.4 trillion over the last 10 years.

I remember now, most of those cuts were for people making less than $200,000 years.

I thought 52% was "most".

By 2010, when (and if) the Bush tax reductions are fully in place, an astonishing 52 percent of the total tax cuts will go to the richest 1 percent. Their tax cut windfall in that year alone will average $85,000 each. Put another way, of the estimated $234 billion in tax cuts scheduled for the year 2010, $121 billion will go to just 1.4 million taxpayers.

Bush's Most-Favored Taxpayers The top 1 percent will gain from the coming tax cuts

Hmm

$3.9 trillion total in tax cuts.
$700 billion to those making more than $200,000 a year.

I don't know where you, or the idiot who wrote that article, learned math, but that is not 52%. That is what happens when you rely on other people to do your thinking for you.

Just saying.

The Republican Party's new "Pledge to America," already battered by liberals, is now facing criticism from an unlikely source — some conservatives

Other conservative bloggers called it "milquetoast" and "smoke and mirrors."

The plan also pledges to honor "traditional marriage" and faith-based organizations.

GOP's 'Pledge to America' gets blasted by some conservative bloggers - Sacramento Politics - California Politics | Sacramento Bee

-----------------------------------------

If all else fails, attack the gays. The old Republican stand by.

-----------------------------------------

You can read it here. Add another trillion to the deficit giving millionaires and billionaires tax cuts. Do nothing about jobs going overseas. It's the same old story. Nothing new. America will put these people in office. You watch.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/documents/GOP_pledge_09222010.pdf?sid=ST2010092303037

----------------------------------------

After November, the Republican base will crow, "We Won!"

Then what?

And don't forget, they want to privatize SS, the VA and Medicare. Wonder how that will play. Wall Street needs some more money to play with. They don't have enough. Buying politicians is expensive.

Still not half as bad as THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION's fiscal irresponsibility.

And please, cite the Washington Post more often. Just shows you for who and what you are.

The membership, race, ethnicity etc make no difference. Both parties do the same thing while claiming to do different things.

The things that both parties do so well are expanding government, creating debt and thinking up ways to take our money from us.

Republicans passed their 1.3 trillion dollar drug for votes bill through reconciliation without a penny of offset. They passed their 2.4 trillion dollar tax cut for the rich through reconciliation without a penny of offset. They want the middle class to pay for BP's disaster. They fucked the poor after Katrina.

Sure, some Democrats do this stuff because they are a coalition. Not all Democrats "put America first". There's the "Blue Dogs" for one. Conservative dogs in Democratic clothing.

But to compare the two and come to the conclusion they are exactly the same is just dumb.
These asshats need to focus on one. single. thing to come to that asinine conclusion.

Its like driving a car by just concentrating on pressing gas. No turning the steering wheel, no braking when necessary, no changing lanes, no looking in the mirror, no defensive maneuvering...just pressing gas. So all drivers and/or cars are the same...they all need to have the gas pedal depressed to go you see.

Asshats...:rolleyes:

Who the hell needs brakes when we are going to drive that car right over Democrats this November?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Bush tax cuts for the rich are projected to cost $700 billion over the next 10 years if they are extends, I wonder how it is they cost $2.4 trillion over the last 10 years.

I remember now, most of those cuts were for people making less than $200,000 years.

I thought 52% was "most".

By 2010, when (and if) the Bush tax reductions are fully in place, an astonishing 52 percent of the total tax cuts will go to the richest 1 percent. Their tax cut windfall in that year alone will average $85,000 each. Put another way, of the estimated $234 billion in tax cuts scheduled for the year 2010, $121 billion will go to just 1.4 million taxpayers.

Bush's Most-Favored Taxpayers The top 1 percent will gain from the coming tax cuts

"Tax cuts for the rich."

Let's translate that one:

It means Tax cuts will keep people from paying US the money that should really be ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

They just CAN'T STAND that people might keep the money they earn. Someone just MIGHT make more money that they do.

And they are just ITCHING to get their hands on that money. Oh they can just TASTE IT! It's driving them nuts, there is money out there, that they don't have control over.

And then liberals say, we are the ones filled with greed.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's lookin' like Boner might have found an old Dexedrine-prescription!!!

After two-years o' sittin'-around, on his dead-ass, it's actually lookin' like he might (finally) be gettin'-back to doin' what he's BEEN PAID TO DO!!! :eek:

"The mission of the United States Congress is to serve the American people -- and today, due in part to institutional barriers that have been in place for decades :rolleyes: , that mission goes unfulfilled," Boehner said.

"These wounds have been self-inflicted by both parties, and if we do not fix them, it's possible no one will," he said."

Whatta BULLSHITTER!!!

:rolleyes:

"The rise in income inequality is well-documented. Median income began stagnating in the early 1970s, and income inequality started to surge in the early 1980s. The benefits of America's economic growth since then have mostly gone to a wealthy minority, while the majority of workers have seen their earnings stagnate at best and decline at worst. The long-term trend is toward a small group of financiers, chief executives, professional athletes, entertainers, and other earnings titans pocketing much of the wealth generated by society.

"Americans care about income inequality when it restricts opportunity, access to good jobs with good pay," says Leslie McCall, professor of sociology at Northwestern University. "One way that concern manifests itself is through education."

Problem is, despite all the attention showered on education, far too little is being done relative to the scale of the problem. Beleaguered state governments are slashing public university budgets. Many local governments are reducing their support for K-12 education. The politics of the federal government's debt and deficit are hampering new initiatives. Remarkably, the Republican Party's 45-page A Pledge to America doesn't even mention education. Without greater investments in education and human capital—the true wealth of the nation in the 21st century—incomes will stagnate, the urge to borrow too much will eventually resume, and another crisis will lie in our future.

A solution that is based on improving schools and training programs won't be easy. It will take time and cost money. But there's a bumper sticker pasted to the tailgate of the modern American dream, and it reads, "It's Education, Stupid."

john_boehner_crying_little_.jpg

I can't tell if you're making a joke.

This is why you guys make me so mad. Go to any search engine and type in "Health Care rate rise xxxx" and then put in the years for "xxxx". Here is 2006 and 2009.

And you guys get so mad when I call you "stupid". Well, what would you call it? You are sitting in front of a damn computer. USE IT FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USATODAY.com - Health insurance costs rise 7.7%, twice the rate of inflation

Workers and employers won't find much comfort in the smallest increase in health insurance costs since 1999. The 7.7% increase this year is still more than twice the rate of inflation.

Why Health Care Reform Is Needed: Insurance Company WellPoint's 39% Rate Hike - DailyFinance

To add fuel to the fire, a report released Thursday by health advocacy group Health Care for America Now, found that the five biggest insurance companies -- WellPoint, Cigna (CI), UnitedHealth Group (UNH), Aetna (AET) and Humana (HUM) -- had increased their profits by 56% in 2009, a year that saw 2.7 million people lose their private coverage. Combined, they earned a total of $12.2 billion. (After checking this figure against company reports, it is clear that the group has stripped out any one-off gains.)

You do realize that you're calling a fellow driveling leftie 'stupid', right?

How funny. The left are eating their own. Cool.

OK, I give up. What are you talking about?

They are distressed to see that liberals aren't lockstep robots like they are.

So Democrats adjourn without even passing a budget and it's the Republicans who are fiscally irresponsible?

Must be nice and sunny in bizarro world today.

It's lookin' like Boner might have found an old Dexedrine-prescription!!!

After two-years o' sittin'-around, on his dead-ass, it's actually lookin' like he might (finally) be gettin'-back to doin' what he's BEEN PAID TO DO!!! :eek:

"The mission of the United States Congress is to serve the American people -- and today, due in part to institutional barriers that have been in place for decades :rolleyes: , that mission goes unfulfilled," Boehner said.

"These wounds have been self-inflicted by both parties, and if we do not fix them, it's possible no one will," he said."

Whatta BULLSHITTER!!!

:rolleyes:

"Whatta Bullshitter."

I mean WOW! Such incisive "brilliance."

How can the Tea Party ever HOPE to have people as schmart.

We might as well give up and know Democrats are going win in November. I mean we just can't beat brilliance like the above. :tongue:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So Democrats adjourn without even passing a budget and it's the Republicans who are fiscally irresponsible?
Absolutely not!!

Their input amounted to "NO!!!!!".....as usual.​

It sounds like a two year old whining, "you never let me do anything!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!"

I mean seriously! WHAT HYPOCRISY.

Like the Democrats were the party of Yes during the Bush admin?

What unmitigated whining BS!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back