This is the most fiscally irresponsible document ever offered by the GOP

I've given up on voting.

repugnantcans and dimocrats are exactly the same so why bother.

I'll work to see a third party but I won't vote in any elctoral race that only has a choice (non choice) between repugnantcans or dimocrats.

They are NOT the same. The Republican party is 90% white and mostly Christian. They vote in lockstep.

Democrats are basically everyone else. Truly a party of coalitions. This is why Democrats have a difficult time getting their "agenda" passed. Because first, they have to agree on an agenda. Then they have to work to get the votes for it.

Republicans do what they are told and believe anything, no matter how far fetched or strange.

There is an enormous difference between these two parties.

Judge by the results.

Dimocrats in power, bigger government more debt

Repugnantcans in power bigger government more debt.

I don't care how you get there the end destination is exactly the same so there is no difference.

Well that's just plain ignorant.

What have Democrats done to make government so much "bigger"? Most of the jobs lost in the last 8 months have been government jobs. What the hell is wrong with you people? You sit in front of the DAMN Internet. Don't you guys go look things up? EVER?

Fuckers!

The Washington Monthly

Of particular interest is the breakdown between the public and private sectors. It's the loss of public-sector jobs, mostly from the wind-down of the Census, that brings the overall total into the negative. But while the private sector was predicted in some corners to have lost jobs in August, it actually added 67,000, which is far short of where it needs to be, but is still a respectable number under the circumstances.

Indeed, we've now seen eight consecutive months of job growth in the private sector, a streak we haven't seen in a long while.

Except now you've Ignited the rdean into explaining why they're not the same..

Grab a chair. This is going to be fun.

You can't possibly believe they are the same. Just looking at them will tell you that.

If you're going to explain how they're both built by Race then yes, the Democrats have more of a variarety than Republicans. But we all knew that. right?

But me and Skull Pilot aren't talking about Race. We're talking about how both Parties say different shit, but they act the same way..

Republicans promise Smaller Government, but they won't do it.

Democrats promise Social Programs which expand government and they do it.

So essentially they're the same. That's why I left the Republican party.

That's bullshit. The CBO says the Health Care bill will save billions over the next 10 years. Rarely do you see Democrats push a bill that isn't offset by cost reduction of some type, closing tax loopholes, raising revenue. Why? Because Democrats are a party of coalitions. They have to AGREE on stuff to get anything done.

Republicans passed, through reconciliation, a drug bill costing over a trillion, possibly 5 to 7 trillion over the next ten years, WITH NOT A PENNY TO OFFSET IT.

Republicans passed, through reconciliation, a 2.4 TRILLION Dollar tax cut while waging TWO FUCKING WARS with not a penny of offset.

You sit in front of the Internet DAMNIT. USE IT!!!! GO LOOK STUFF UP!!!! THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't possibly believe they are the same. Just looking at them will tell you that.

If you're going to explain how they're both built by Race then yes, the Democrats have more of a variarety than Republicans. But we all knew that. right?

But me and Skull Pilot aren't talking about Race. We're talking about how both Parties say different shit, but they act the same way..

That's bullshit. The CBO says the Health Care bill will save billions over the next 10 years. Rarely do you see Democrats push a bill that isn't offset by cost reduction of some type, closing tax loopholes, raising revenue. Why? Because Democrats are a party of coalitions. They have to AGREE on stuff to get anything done.

Republicans passed, through reconciliation, a drug bill costing over a trillion, possibly 5 to 7 trillion over the next ten years, WITH NOT A PENNY TO OFFSET IT.

Republicans passed, through reconciliation, a 2.4 TRILLION Dollar tax cut while waging TWO FUCKING WARS with not a penny of offset.

You sit in front of the Internet DAMNIT. USE IT!!!! GO LOOK STUFF UP!!!! THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The truth is right here too.. you're a left-wing tool who regurgitates anything fed to him. You wouldn't know the truth if it landed on your head and shit in your hair.

The truth is right here too.. you're a left-wing tool who regurgitates anything fed to him. You wouldn't know the truth if it landed on your head and shit in your hair.

You can post the literal truth. Post link after link. Someone such as yourself will believe what ever they want. Do you also believe in "Noah's Ark" and "Magical Creation"? I bet you do.

You can post the literal truth. Post link after link. Someone such as yourself will believe what ever they want. Do you also believe in "Noah's Ark" and "Magical Creation"? I bet you do.

Except you can not prove it. Medicare alone blows your claim out of the water. As they pass a supplemental every year. No worries though the sheep eat it up.

Except you can not prove it. Medicare alone blows your claim out of the water. As they pass a supplemental every year. No worries though the sheep eat it up.

Who even knows what you are talking about?:ack-1::disbelief:

After almost two years since the last election, it is rather disappointing but why should people even trust those who are attached to Bush and Co., forget the cliche's and marketing schemes, just keep replacing their asses with fiscal cons until they get the message;if that ever happens.

Who even knows what you are talking about?:ack-1::disbelief:

Denal isnt a river. But stay uninformed it means so much. Maybe the doctors fix will jog the cob webs. Either way you are about to get sheared in NOV

Then don't vote.

I've given up on voting.

I'll work to see a third party but I won't vote in any elctoral race that only has a choice (non choice) between repugnantcans or dimocrats.

They are NOT the same. The Republican party is 90% white and mostly Christian. They vote in lockstep.

Democrats are basically everyone else. Truly a party of coalitions. This is why Democrats have a difficult time getting their "agenda" passed. Because first, they have to agree on an agenda. Then they have to work to get the votes for it.

Republicans do what they are told and believe anything, no matter how far fetched or strange.

Granting that there is not much difference between the coalition of small groups that will sell their souls for grant money in the Republican and the Democrat Party, that is not the choice anymore.

The country is growing up. The country is tired of running up the credit card bill so it can go out and have beers on Friday. This country seems finally to have reached the age when it wants to pay the mortgage, raise the kids and have a nice neighborhood.

The enormous difference is not in the party faithful of either party. Obviously, they are all whores. All of them from both parties are money sucking whores with votes for sale.

The difference is in the folks like me who are just plain sick of working like a dog all my life being worked to death on the one hand and taxed to death on the other. I'm mad as Hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!

Any Shit-For-Brains Liberal of either party who thinks that they just have to take money away from me so some jack off College Professor can get his 5% increase in pay this year is out. Same with the save our public servant types who take my money to increase pay for the department of education pillars of salt who are enjoying increasing wages and benefits and expanding headcounts at work while every other business in the country is belt tightening. Their day is over.

It's time for common sense pay rates for public servants. If we cut their pay and they quit and nobody else applies for the job, then we know that they are under paid. If one guy quits and 500 apply, there might be a hidden message here. I wonder what it might be...

There's a problem with the cost of government and it's time to address it. Even a casual glance will tell you that we aren't getting what we are paying for.

In Indianapolis, it costs $11,000 per year to pay for a kid to attend high school. If a parent decides he wants to send his kid to a private school, it's $6000/year for the private school. Better education, safer, smaller classes, less student bulllying, better contol of activities and more individualized instruction. What's wrong with this picture?

Almost twice the cost for less value is what is wrong and it's there throughout government.

This is not a debate about which party the thief you prefer is lying about. It's about getting serious and voting the bastards out.

It's time to go to work people.

The problem is in the Capital and the solution is in our hands.

Last edited:
Yeah, read the so-called "Pledge" recently, and it's just garbage. Doesn't say a single thing. They say "stop tax hikes" when there's none in the works (having Bush's tax cuts expire is not the same thing). .

I didn't need to read another word after this statement. If I'm am seeing $144 withheld from my paycheck today and that will turn to $152 on January 1, that's a tax increase.

Any other way of stating it is a lie.

My God! How stupid do they think we are?

I've given up on voting.

Judge by the results.

Dimocrats in power, bigger government more debt

Repugnantcans in power bigger government more debt.

I don't care how you get there the end destination is exactly the same so there is no difference.

The difference is only in the depth and the frequncy of the cuts to make me bleed. Both will kill me, but the Dems just want to do it quicker.

To Republcians, "small business" is any company with over a billion in revenue.

It's all in definitions.

Notice there's nothing about keeping jobs in this country? Republciain motto: Fuck Amerca, make China stronger!

Excellent observation. Now that the Republicans have stopped shipping all those jobs overseas, when might we expect to find some of them here?

One might expect that in the last two years of the Big 0 saving or creating jobs, there might be some. Jobs, that is. I know that Dems seem to lose track of what the topic is.

Then don't vote.

I've given up on voting.

:lol:

beat_deadhorse.gif

Then don't vote.

I've given up on voting.

On a Side note; the Democrat party is mostly white and mostly christian.

Then don't vote.

I've given up on voting.

Do you cut and paste that form somewhere?

The Republican Party's new "Pledge to America," already battered by liberals, is now facing criticism from an unlikely source — some conservatives

Other conservative bloggers called it "milquetoast" and "smoke and mirrors."

The plan also pledges to honor "traditional marriage" and faith-based organizations.

GOP's 'Pledge to America' gets blasted by some conservative bloggers - Sacramento Politics - California Politics | Sacramento Bee

-----------------------------------------

If all else fails, attack the gays. The old Republican stand by.

-----------------------------------------

You can read it here. Add another trillion to the deficit giving millionaires and billionaires tax cuts. Do nothing about jobs going overseas. It's the same old story. Nothing new. America will put these people in office. You watch.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/documents/GOP_pledge_09222010.pdf?sid=ST2010092303037

----------------------------------------

After November, the Republican base will crow, "We Won!"

Then what?

And don't forget, they want to privatize SS, the VA and Medicare. Wonder how that will play. Wall Street needs some more money to play with. They don't have enough. Buying politicians is expensive.
You have a rare talent Rdolt.

I've never seen someone stack bullshit this high before... save maybe the contents of my ignore list.

But this level of libberish could only come from one with many years experience in university food service.

We pledge to bring America back to the fiscal policies of George Bush

The hell with the taxes.....just spend, spend, spend
I'd rather bring back the spending to the CLINTON era. You know when we had a much more fiscally responsible congress and a president who couldn't make a move without polling first?

Over time, Clinton, for all his faults will have the GOP Congress to thank for him not being in the bottom 10 presidents.

Forum List

Back