Sad, Demoralized and Deflated About Obama

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
I've noticed that about all the kool-aid drinkers....

Laura Ingraham Rips Jon Stewart's 'O'Reilly Factor' Appearance: He Looked Sad, Demoralized and Deflated About Obama
By Noel Sheppard

Conservative talk radio host Laura Ingraham Thursday said Jon Stewart on the previous evening's "O'Reilly Factor" looked sad, demoralized, and deflated about how Barack Obama is performing in his role as President.

"I was a bit saddened because Jon Stewart looked like the sad clown last night," Ingraham told O'Reilly after he asked her opinion about the comedian's appearance on his program.

"He just seems kind of demoralized and deflated," Ingraham continued.

"He knows that Barack Obama is in an auditorium now and the oxygen has been totally sucked out of it."

Ingraham also ridiculed Stewart's upcoming rally in Washington as "derivative to Glenn Beck"

NewsBusters.org | Exposing Liberal Media Bias

I give 0bama credit for being a true believer. I also give him credit for being a lot smarter than those who believed in him.

He is learning that everything he believed in was false. And wont work. Of course he is bummed

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I give 0bama credit for being a true believer. I also give him credit for being a lot smarter than those who believed in him.

He is learning that everything he believed in was false. And wont work. Of course he is bummed

Ya think? I think it is more that he just doesn't understand how we just "don't get it".

I think you overestimate him on the humility aspect. It's never him. It;s always everybody else.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX9AMRV2ZHw]YouTube - Pro-Gay Hecklers Repeatedly Interrupt Obama At DNC Fundraiser.flv[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQUh2XNsAQU]YouTube - Obama:"If I Said The Sky Was Blue,They Would Say No"[/ame]

I like the last paragraph, it probably describes you, too.

"However, a bright guy like Stewart is probably just as ashamed of his own gullibility as the performance of the man he championed.

After all, like so many of his generation, he grew up with the rock anthem "Won't Get Fooled Again!"

No one gives a fuck what Laura says. Or what Newsbusters says.

Ya think? I think it is more that he just doesn't understand how we just "don't get it".
I can't remember anyone giving the 'Baggers credit for "getting it".

I think most Progressives consider your limited-educational-experiences (on-average), first.....and, expect nothing (of any extraordinary-nature) from you. Such expectations would be cruel & insensitive.​

I think most Progressives consider your limited-educational-experiences (on-average), first.....and, expect nothing (of any extraordinary-nature) from you. Such expectations would be cruel & insensitive.​

What's cruel and extremely insensitive is you being allowed interwebz access.

What's cruel and extremely insensitive is you being allowed interwebz access.

Sheman has the biggest inferiority complex on USMB. He marks up all his posts with Crayolas in the hopes that we will all notice him. In fact, we notice him due entriely to the abject lack of knowledge of anything embodied in his posts. The final hillarity is, he thinks he's actually smart and educated. Whew!

Of course, Sheman might be one of these genius' that spent 10 years on a Women and Gender Studies degeree, or something of comparable worthiness like a General Studies degree.

They should be. What a disaster...

feaf.jpg

“Right now all around this country there are groups with harmless-sounding names like Organizing for America or Media Matters for America, who are running millions of dollars of ads against Republican candidates all across the country,” CrusaderFrank said last month at a Democratic event in Austin. “And they don’t have to say who exactly the Organizers for America are. You don’t know if it’s a foreign-controlled corporation. You don’t know if it’s a big oil company, or a big bank.”

Forum List

Back